So why can't the US use nukes? We have them, we should use them against Iran, NKorea, Russia, Afghanistan...

So why can't the US use nukes? We have them, we should use them against Iran, NKorea, Russia, Afghanistan, and anyone else who threatens us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63-REaU80tM
youtube.com/watch?v=RNYe_UaWZ3U
pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/1-americas-global-image/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>just nuke everyone i hate thatll solve everything MURICA FUCK YEA XD
You're the reason why everyone in the world hates us.

>US nukes Russia
>Russia nukes US back
>US fires 10 nukes back at Russia
>Russia fire 20 nukes back at US

Are you really this dumb?

pol is so stupid these days.. let me guess you are supporting Trump, too

Nigger who said anything about nuking Russia?

>US nukes middle east
>Russia nukes middle east
>Everyone wins

This. OP confirmed too dumb to understand MAD

>who said anything about nuking Russia?
The OP...

We're not going to use them obviously, but why can't we use them regardless? We have the power, and we're letting other nations tell us what to do. That's not acceptable. We need to asset our position and have the world respect us again, because there is no respect. We paid Iran 400 million for those soldiers they captured. Is that what America is now? A cuck country?

>Reply
muh oil

>Look I love nukes, they are amazing, nukes have tremendous, great power.
>But we are cowards, we don't use them anymore.
>We don't drop nukes anymore so we done win wars like in WW2
>No one fears America now and they have to respect us.
>We have to use them I mean, we have to.
>We are gonna make nukes great again.

>Nigger who said anything about nuking Russia?
OP did, you illiterate halfwit.

The only place we really fucking should be nuking is the middle east, turkey and mecca

You're the reason everyone hates patchouli.

Hello, leddit.

Putin, Russia and the Russian people are fine. Why would I want to nuke them?

congratulations, you just nuked your oil supply and you crashed global economy, while making America look like Nazi Germany on steroids

Im reading this in Trump´s voice and its making me feel bretty gr8 again desu fami

I don't believe in MAD, these experts don;t know what they're talking about. How do they know? How do they know Russia would strike back? Has it ever happened before? No, so how do they know? It's because of these experts we believe in all the time we didn't use nukes in Korea and Vietnam and we lost both those wars. Now look at them. We used nukes against Japan and look what happened? A great country, an American ally, great trade, and no retaliation.

You think the refugee and terrorist problem is bad now, just wait till all semblence of order evaporates in nuclear fire and most of the region is uninhabitable.

Nukes would just make the middle east worse.

i have been waiting years for a leader who will nuke the middle east.

trump is the guy who will actually win a war.

because all pussy ass presidents before have been too afraid to kill every man women and child

insurgency doesent work when we just genocide you all.

pussies need to understand this

agreed. so should NKorea, Russia, Afghanistan.ect

because other people have them. If we could nuke the world without leaving contamination and defend ourselves from other people's nukes, then we would use them.

If I could use nuked without consequence, I'd nuke the fuck out of the middle east, China, and Russia.

Tora Bora should have been nuked as soon as Osama was identified (simple free fall bomb airburst)

Wouldn't have killed many civilians, and it would have ended the Afghanistan war before it started

There's a use that would save many lives and money

>how do they know
>how do they know Russia would nuke us if we nuked them

Is this a shill?

It's quite simply, other people have nukes too, it's not 1945 anymore.
If you start using them, other countries will use them too.

We need to do what this guys said
Millions and millions of people are coming here already. They're suffering and dieing every day, so what's the big deal if we use nukes? it's not like they're going to have any worse lives, and they're not going to have their lives improve.

Nukes don't leave much contamination with airbursts

They also aren't as world ending as myths say

>Has it happened before?

When we nuked Japan, we were the only ones with nukes. How would the US react if we got nuked? Don't you think we were nuke back even harder?

Russia has 3000 more nukes than you, also nukes that can go into space, and thus defeating the iron dome and anything like it, coz nuke detonated 10km above the city is still lethal.

tl;dr Russia has more than you.

nukes are a weapon of mass destruction
America, which tries hard to pretend it follows law and democracy and what not, would literally shit on their entire narrative last 100 years if they started using WMD's to kill people

Nukes can only be used twelve tiles away and everybody we want to nuke is inland.

So, OP just paraphrased Trump from Morning Joe today, and everyone called it retarded because it didn't have Trump attached to it.

rubes

nuke them too.

youtube.com/watch?v=63-REaU80tM

So they should

Nukes can end fights with less casualties and financial expenditure

Of course, you need to way up all the pros and cons of your target

Tora Bora should have been nuked immediately post-9/11. Would have saved lots of lives and money

you'r so dense you could implose yourself

I love Russia, you guys are great, you make a lot of beautiful women. But if you guys attack us, we should use nukes against you. These people who say the world will end, ohh, it'll kill the trees and cute bunnies. Grow up. We used nukes all the time around the world and it didn't kill the world. We need to use our nukes like any other weapon.

nukes are like pirated music.
you can have them. you just can't play them.

The danger from nuclear weapons is completely exaggerated.

They're just big explosions. The radiation rapidly dissipates and Nuclear Winter is a total myth.

No sensible policy can be formed in the face of persistent hysteria.

They're simple explosions

Killing tens of thousands upon tens of thousands in a protracted COIN war compared to thousands at most in the Tora Bora example, tells you all you need to know

no, they are WMD's, and cause massive destruction, in ecological sense too

Exactly. We used nukes all the time in the oceans, and we still have fish and shrimp to eat. We used 2 nukes in Japan and the island is still lived in. The cities were even rebuilt! Explain that.

The dangers are overblown by sensitive people who don't have the guts to use nukes.

Russia has more nukes than you,plus you did not use your nukes ''All the time'' you used them when nobody else had them.

The most powerful atomic bomb known was the Tsar one from 1961, with a force of of 50 megatons, about 1,570 times the combined energy of the bombs that destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
You don't want to see what can have they make since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNYe_UaWZ3U

An explosion with predictable areas of destruction that you can factor in

They do little ecological damage other than from direct blast and fires; both these things happen with conventional munitions

We have people living at ground zero in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, while areas like Chernobyl zone are still uninhabited. The real danger comes from nuclear power plant disasters with continuous radiation leaks.

I think this is very valid proof murridumbs are just pursuing a "fix-all" solution without looking deep inside themselves on why they fucked up.

Firstly, using nuclear weapons in the ME, no matter what scale, would set the precident for other parties to think "maybe tactical employments of nuclear weapons are ok....", once this mindset is in place, prepare for alot more nuclear arms jostling, till confrontation is unavoidable

Why doesn't your government pay more for defense/NATO? Why are you complaining and whining? If we put nukes in your country, it would be a lot less expensive than either the US or your country spending on defense. How much does 1 nuke cost? we have thousands and thousands. Just 1 nuke would be more than enough for your small country.

So?

You can use whatever yield you want based on the target

You're not going to use a large scale H-bomb for a point target

>Nuke Russia
>Russia nukes with almost all of their arsenal
>Oh shieee we fucked up
>WW3
>All countries destroyed

Why do you think Trump doesn't want war with Putin (like Shillary)? Because he doesn't want WW3.

Sage.

This.

shill thread

>They're just big explosions
>...that can destroy entire cities and kill every inhabitant

nothing
weapons like that are impractical
>www.ippnw.org/pdf/mgs/7-2-helfand.pdf

>They do little ecological damage other than from direct blast and fires; both these things happen with conventional munitions

>radiation does'nt exist
>causing cancerous growth in local wildlife isnt an issue
>burning down entire ecosystems and blasting them all to bits is "little damage"

dje si (srbine) crnogorce?

R u Donny

>everyone
You mean leftists?

I can't think of it fuckkk what's that worddddd... there's a specific word for this.... fuckkk

The reason we don't use nukes is because everyone would nuke everyone and it'd just be a giant shit show.

> Russia

đe si sokole
ovi Ameri su retardirani krsta mi

What does the M stand for in MAD

I want to point out, all the non American posts are railing against nukes like they are a bad thing, while a vast majority of American posters see through the shills and hysteria of anti nukers.

Why are we the world police if no one is respecting what we're saying?

Who says about using them on cities?

You can destroy a city with conventional munitions in short order

What they're useful for is time sensitive targets outside of mass civilian populations that can't be destroyed via conventional munitions with any chance of success

I've yet to complain or whine, just said that USA only used nukes when nobody else had them. As for the government spending i have no idea, I myself think Russians are a better alternative to the western jewish liberal democracy propaganda.

pretty much

it becomes a
"shit.. did they just deploy a nuke? their getting bolder, we need a response of our own, maybe the ukrainians could use a little heating this winter..."

Jesus Christ Ameribro, this is why the rest of the world thinks we're all idiots.

The point is that you don't need nuclear power in the era of the surgical strikes with drones.
What's the point in erase an entire city when you can kill your enemie via intelligent missile from a bunker miles away?

>Everyone nukes
>Russians flee to subways to still live
>Dmitry predicted everything

I love this.

the grand old party

There's little lingering radiation from airburst nukes

Normal blast effects happen with everything -- if you need to bombard a hill for hours on end conventionally, you're going to do similar levels of damage in the grand scheme of things.

>nuke middle east
>Kill hundreds of millions of innocent people in the process of only trying to kill a few thousand terrorists

you have to be trolling if you don't understand the consequences and backlash from such acts.

Da jebote. Putin da gleda ovo crko' bi od smeha i odma' nuklearka.

Putin prediction magic was sponsored by kek

>You can destroy a city with conventional munitions in short order
>in short order
>conventional munitions

>
What they're useful for is time sensitive targets outside of mass civilian populations that can't be destroyed via conventional munitions with any chance of success
>Of all the precise weaponry of the 21st century capable of doing this without nuclear warhead, you choose nuclear warheads.

you deserve to lose to birds

>if

The US will be nuked in the next fifty years or less unless we destroy our enemies completely.

don't be scared little boys

Nah, Russia is suicide, though it would be a great happening.
HOWEVER, this should be happening when Hillary wins and spells the end of free speech, where any criticism of feminism or other SJW retardation will get you into prison and muslims and niggers will flood the Western world. If she wins, let'em fly high and wide, the West would be lost anyway.

BUT if Trump wins, he could unite with Russia and nuke the threats to the white Western world. Start with ISIS, coordinate with Putin and Assad and nuke Raqqa, plus maybe one or two other ISIS hotbeds with small tactical nukes. It will totally demoralize them, they will be over. Any other shenanigans in the Middle East or Africa, nuke them. Modern population control. If ISIS spread from Libya, nuke the whole Northern African coastline. Any muslim sandnigger threat gets glassed.
This is a fucking war. It is already. They are infiltrating our lands, they are waging a guerilla war against us in our midst. Take the war to them. If they revolt here, round'em up and gun'em down.
I'd be okay with that.

>What's the point in erase an entire city when you can kill your enemie via intelligent missile from a bunker miles away?
it sends a message to the country that we're not to be messed with. How long has Obama been in power? 8 years? How effective are drones? We still have massive problems in those countries, and drones haven't solved them. Maybe we need to drop a few nukes just to remind them who has the nukes, I don't know. But we have them, so why doesn't that amount to anything?

Tora Bora is looking at you

Osama got away because the conventional munitions couldn't damage the mountain range enough

Pinpoint strikes can be a car, or they can be a mountain; you use a Hellfire for one, and something a lot bigger for the other

I wonder why too.
We make wars here and there. It's expensive, it takes a loooot of time, it costs dozens of lives in our side, and all for minimal results... Just nuke the vilain for fucks sake! We could have been 100 years forward in politics if we used Abombs in each micro-conflict, with the same level of casualties.

ok moron

Tora Bora is looking at you too

radiation is still a product of nuclear weapons, and it will have to go somewhere
it sounds even worse if it detonates in the air, given the airstream could carry the radiation

but I thought we were your greatest ally.
>82 percent approval rating of america in south korea compared to japan's 68 percent.
pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/1-americas-global-image/

Americans are trigger-happy lunatics
being scared is perfectly rational

Yeah, and that's why US and Russia have entire silos full of them, even the Kikes have some just in case.
If your country is lost, you can vaporize in minutes.
Imagine Hitler in his bunker with atomic power, when all were lost and their enemies were raping Berling

I wonder if this is just payback for fucking with him for all these years.
kick em in the face mr O

North Korea is too close to both South Korea and Japan, it is bad idea to nuke them. Also, what exactly do you want to nuke in Afghanistan, Taliban villages? Their goverment is your ally, remember?

>launch a nuclear weapon on the border of fucking pakistan

No, it's not worst

Look it up

Ground bursts create way more radiation as the dirt is irradiated

With an airburst, it's only the bomb casing that's irradiated heavily

Airbursts give you all the blast and thermal radiation, with little lingering radiation in the environment

Hitler would use them, but someone else maybe wouldn't
a shit peace is better than nuclear incineration
however, using them in tactical manner is more possible

Osama was chilling in his Pakistani mansion.

So?

Tora Bora was a terrorist stronghold with little in the way of civilians around

Some girls from Montenegro went to my highschool. They were complete trashy whores and their father beat the shit out of them and everyone knew it.

Love how cavalier everyone is about the use of nuclear weapons.

You realize that Russia and the US both have enough nuclear bombs to destroy the entire human species?

Once you casually start using nukes you are risking our entire species for what ... because some dudes moved to your country and banged women who you had no shot with?

NEETs please with thinking like that I understand why you are still NEETs. Take your medication and let grow ups handle world affairs.

You can't use atomic bombs against people that are already living in your soil.You can't beat terrorism only with bombs.

that's probably because they were trashy whores

to be fair on the US and Russia can legitimately MAD each other
no one else has anything close to enough nukes

If we can nuke the Middle East, I'm 100% behind it

No he wouldn't have, he said a weapon that kills your enemy as well as the land he is on is stupid. Mother fucker Hitler's aim was fucking living space, you can't live off land that is filled with radiation.