Not that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Not that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

>Not that the dust has settled
>who was in the wrong here?

What did he mean by this??

It's still a very touchy issue

>inb4 spongecucks

There is 0 (ZERO) fucking reason why that yellow fuck didn't show up with a drink. Inexcusable.

but did he order one?

Sadly, the client, I just wonder if there really are people like this???

>Claim to have the best food and service in Bikini Bottom
>Don't give you the damn drink included

Why should he have ordered it? I thought the KK had the BEST service in Bikini Bottom and they let this shit slide

Yes there is. That orange fuck didn't order a drink.

Are you retarded or some shit? What if they showed up with a drink and the guy didn't want it? Would he be expected to pay for it? If you want a fucking drink you should order it, don't expect them to just bring it otherwise.

>KRUSTY
>KRAY-YAY-YAB YAY-YAY-YAB PIZZA
>IT'S THE PIZZA YEAH
>WITHOUT A
>DRI-I-I-I-INK

It was right there in the slogan. The thirsty bitch should clean his goddamn nonexistent ears.

>order a pizza
>say nothing about wanting a drink aswell
>deliever guy arrives
>throw a tantrum over it until I can keep the 'za for free
would it work irl? I'm hungry

Alright no, mother fucker, YOU listen up here

The BEST fucking service in BB should always bring all available options to you, the paying customer. If say, a customer didn't want a drink, then he would politely reject it and the delivery fuck boy would hurl it back to the home base. The customer pays what he gets, and all possible options should be presented to him DURING the delivery.

its obvious

I have never had a pizza delivery guy give me a drink if I didn't ask for one in my life.

If I ordered a pizza and the fucker showed up with a drink and said "Hey wanna buy this while I'm here?" I'd tell him to fuck off. Fucking jews trying to push real life DLC.

You're wrong.

>having to order your drink
do american really do this?

You can ALWAYS say no. NO or YES. Nobody's forcing shit on you. You're the customer and you're in control.

t.spongecuck

trump fish was in the wrong, desu

Sponges reproduce asexually, how can a sponge be cucked lmao. Checkmate, autist.

OP got it all wrong. Mr. Krabs was in the wrong for selling his customers "pizza" that was just recycled burgers.

Mister Krabs is in the wrong. he took the order on the phone, put the order together, and sent the order out and did not once mention that the customer ordered a drink. it's his responsibility and he failed on it

although ordering a pizza from a burger place is also pretty suspect

>not sticking a straw right into the middle of that fresh za and slurping down its greasy goodness

Some do, Some don't.

(((Krabs)))

As the owner of a well known pizza delivery chain I can tell you that the receptionist is wrong in this situation 100% of the time. It's never the customer even if they're the ones who technically made the mistake. Why? Because as long as they buy the pizza in the end who care who takes the blame?

obviously the customer's fault. diet dr. kelp is gross and bad for you.

This orange faggot. He ordered pizza from a fucking burger joint.

try it, what's the worst thing that could happen? next time just order from different people

>Because as long as they buy the pizza in the end who care who takes the blame?
Because only the owner would care if they buy it or not. Your employees more than likely don't give a shit if your business sinks or swims, they'll go down the street and get a similar if not identical job. So they take it personally, like Spongeman did, even if they shouldn't.

In this specific instance the fish is absolutely in the wrong, if only because he was a total asshole over something as petty as carbonated sugar water. People who get mad while eating/going out to eat are the absolute worst people who love taking something as minute as a server taking a couple of minutes to take your order and ruin everybody's night by being a total faggot.

Here's to you, Dad. Happy father's day, you fuckin' food grinch.

>order pizza from burger joint
>throw a tantrum at the delivery people
guy was a retard, not their fault

Was it autism?

op bitch typed "not" instead of "now", fucking up the maymay. he was clearly in the wrong here and not the guy you called an autist.