CWII: Choosing Sides #1 Storytime

Wouldn't be an annual line-wide event comic without an anthology book.

NIGGAS WITH SKATEBOARDS 10/10
What pointless comic.

I am here for the nigga in skateboard aka night trasher

>hating on based Night Thrasher
Why you gotta be like that?

What point does any comic serve, other than a temporary diversion on the long and tiresome march toward death?

This is real now?

Hey, I like anthology books, I wish the market was able to sustain more of them without tying into an event.

>Hydra? >I thought Sam just took care of them
HAIL HYDRA! IMMORTAL HYDRA! WE SHALL NEVER BE DESTROYED! CUT OFF ONE LIMB TWO MORE SHALL TAKE ITS PLACE!

How naive are you Jr? Your father would be ashamed.

Wait, if this takes place after Ulysses' existence is revealed, shouldn't that mean that the Red Skull's Hydra is already running around?

wtf is this?

Evidently Fury Jr. didn't get the memo.

I see his point, but in the end Night Thrasher ended up being a good character against all odds

McDuffie writing to Marvel criticizing them for all the stereotypical urban black superheroes they were creating.

A comic pitch that McDuffie wrote for a new Marvel ongoing.

RIP McDuffie. I'm sorry that we got you fired.

He is ashamed, he's looking down on him from the Moon, extremely disapointed.

Isn't his brother still Night Thrashing around? Are they ever gonna deal with that?

I thought Night Thrasher's name was now public, especially after he "died" in Stamford.

So it's a hoverboard now, not bad.

How long ago was Stamford in-universe? That kid could have been a baby at the time.

If Night Thrasher ends up in another book in Marvel Nower they might.

That was basically CA:TWS.

Not a bad story, I hope Ewing has plans for Night Thrasher.

Thrash in Bmore?? I'd buy it.

Whatever happened to that Damage Control TV show they announced?

Wait, I thought JJJ was no longer working at the Bugle. Why are Urich and Robertson still hating on Spider-Man?

Maybe they're hating on Miles

>Our name used to mean something
And then one of your employees doped Nitro up on MGH and told him to blow up Stamford in order to get more contracts.

They order a pilot. Pilot is being made, then it'll be shown to the ABC Execs, then the execs will decide if its going to be an actual show or not.

Marvel's Most Wanted's pilot was rejected, so it's not like being marvel makes it a sure thing.

>Trull the Unhuman is back again
10/10

this art is just the worst

And thus Trull the Unhuman lived happily ver after.
I'd definetly hire a crew with a sentient excavator.

>hating on the Shalvey/Bellaire dream team
Nigga YOU'RE the worst.

The actual, updated cover.

What's going on in baltimore?

Shouldn't that have made her go Binary?

>Civil War: Choosing Sides
>Nick Fury isn't involved, Night Thrasher is with Captain Marvel?, and damage control is clean up crew
Nice fucking job, Marvel. While Rebirth is consistent quality for 2.99, you shit this trash out for 4.99

Has baltimore realy gotten worse than New york? Especially Marvel new york. Is it replacing Detroit as the city always referred to as being a crime filled shithole in media?

It's perfectly fine now. Or, more or less fine at least. It's just that last year's riots and protests is all anyone thinks of when they think Baltimore now because it was the only time Baltimore was really drawing headlines an news coverage.

yep

yeah,what the fuck!
These all felt like back up stories. are they? is this some kind of joke?? what does 90% of what just went on have to do with "choosing sides"

More specifically ABC made a put pilot order, meaning that even if they don't order a full series, they have to at least broadcast the pilot.

It's just an anthology series using the Civil War II title to increase sales, no complaints here.
More importantly, Civil War II won't actually have 2 sides until issue fucking 4 because of Bendis' slow pacing. So far it's just Tony Stark throwing a temper tantrum.

Tony Stark is right though. You can't punish people for something they haven't done

>Tony Stark is right though. You can't punish people for something they haven't done
But he was against Carol for something she hasn't done yet, and is going to take 2 more issues to do.

Nah, I like shalvey, only reason I'm reading this, but it does seem kind of rushed.

I like her gusto!

Black lives matter

Why does Fury look so sad?

This reads like a fan fic

More Damage Control!!!

Tony Stark isn't right, if it were up to him Thanos would have killed everyone in Project Pegasus, stolen some Iso-8, and could have potentially found out about Kobik.

>I really should stop calling it a skateboard
This must be a new record from reintroduction to no fun allowed tacticool redesign. Shame, I really liked him in Contest of Champions.

Did they really rip off one of the best scenes in Captain America 2?

Night Thrasher started out tacticool.

It would have been better if he just called it a skateboard, all the time. Instead of lamp-shading by having him acknowledge that, they should have had everyone around him acknowledge it. That would have been a bit more fun.