JUST SAW TRANSFORMERS LAST KNIGHT LEAKING SPOILERS BECAUSE HE FUCKED UP

Best parts
-WW2 Bumblee as a Volkswagon
-Bumblebee regaining his voice...again at the end to snap prime out of what the quintessons did to him
-hopkins was good
-action still on point

worst parts
-hot rod speaking french but admits he can't switch back his voice even though he hates it
-hot rod maximum 10 minutes screen time
-quintessa is a robot in human disguise
-anticlimax ending
-Earth is Unicron.... this literally ruined the film

Overall the timeline and structure of these films is a complete fucking mess, im glad this is his last one, way to fuck up everything with the lore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/429DQ5vqLSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what about megatron

who cares

you mean Galvatron you peasant.

this

and what is up with Bumblebee separating all his parts and putting them together like a magnet or some shit

he's in but not alot and holds what i think is starscreams head up at one point, the decepticons get rpoyally fucked and barricade.... just why even put him in again? its just transformers the movie of cameos

I live in Newcastle where it was filmed, please tell me what happened in this scene, don't care about the movie just want to know what the context was.

>Earth is Unicron

Do I blame the Chinese or the Jews for this?

>EARTH IS UNICRON
>EARTH
>UNICRON

What the FUCK@!!!!!

THIS CANNOT BE REAL! THIS IS NOT FUCKING HAPPENING!

>Earth

I expected nothing else from bayformers! What the fuck were you expecting?!

What is the post credi scene and does Megatron survive? Only two things I need to know.

Is it true that the humans just nuke the fuck out of Cybertron and that's the end of the movie?

Typical Hollywood twist garbage. I bet whoever came up with that idea jizzed their pants at how deep the idea was.

it's the quintessa in human form, a girl and she says "dont wake him up" or something cant remember because of the laughing, they're at a crater site thingy, and they're like "who".... she says "Unicron"

yea he survives, but practically all the decps are dead its fucking retarded

That idea is from the newest cartoon tho. It's not Bay's idea.

Does bumblebee become a Prime? Who dies from the autobot?

the trailer wityh hopkins makes sense now- 'You wonder why they keep coming here to THIS' planet?

>What the fuck is a Unicron
>It's this giant transformer the size of an entire planet
>Can it be Earth?
>Well no because-
>Fantastic, it's settled!

>hot rod maximum 10 minutes screen time
That probably means much less than ten minutes. Ten minutes is actually pretty fucking long.

Unicron is literally the devil. So Earth is the devil?

Wait so Unicron is only mentioned in the after credits scene? That's what you're crying about?

WOULD DOUG LIKE IT THOUGH?

>decps are dead its fucking retarded

How do the Decepticons get REKT. I need details.

Nitro and Onslaught specifically.

Do any of the dinobots transform into robots?

What's the basic plot of this monstrosity at all?

Does Optimus die or what?

Transformers Prime did it previously

>Earth is Unicron

They got that from this
youtu.be/429DQ5vqLSE

When Transformers Prime did it nobody blinked an eye yet when the movies do it's bloody murder.

You do.

It's from Transformers Prime, which you can tell they're using a lot for reference

List the action scenes user. They are literally the only things worth seeing these movies for so if they are shit I'm not bothering.

TF 4 had the worst most boring garbage as action scenes so if they aren't better this won't be pretty.

Yea because noone watches that fucking shitty cartoon, it doesnt work in a realistic film, you have ideaologies and myths and religions, if all along people are just fleas on a fucking giant robot, the fuck that, i rather the earth was flat

You are really angry over a Bay movie about space robots user.

>im glad this is his last one
I've got some bad news for you.

>Realistic film
>Transformers

Being live action doesn't fucking make have to be any more realistic than a Cartoon or comic. Have you not watched any action movies or Capeshit ever?

If no one watched it how do we know what happened in the show eh?

It's a popcorn movie like Star Wars or Marvel I'm not going in for realism.

I'm going to wait and see how the concept is executed before deciding if it's a shit idea or not.

>Best parts
>-action still on point

The action has never been on point in Transformers
The first one was a marvel because it was the first time
Its been declining since

>The action has never been on point in Transformers

The fight in the woods in the second one is pretty badass. Nothing since came close to it.

I honestly though the action in DOTM was the best but the action in AOE while not shaky was rather eh.

The forest battle actually has an extended section from the imax edition which features more of the cons attacking Prime with Grindor actually doing something.

>AOE while not shaky was rather eh.

There were no good bot on bot scenes. It was all hound shooting someting you can't see and the CGI for the dinobot charge was SHIT.

Bumblebee VS Optimus is already better than all of AOE/

What we've seen so far of Bee vs Optimus looks pretty good. Same with Prime vs Megatron

That was on Hub, nobody saw that

Does Megatron become Autobot, giving up his life of Decepticrime?

Yeah that's what I mean it was just shooting although I thought Hound was good in the fight it needed something else and the action just kinda dropped once Stinger died and the Dinobots arrived.

Lockdown's fight was decent in my opinion mostly the first half.

It was on other channels besides the Hub since I being Canadian watched on Teletoon.

>im glad this is his last one

Do you seriously believe for a second that this is the last one. This movie is going to make 200 million in the US and 6 gorgillion in China and they'll announce 20 more.

It was on CN in my country and then later on a local kids cartoon station so plenty of kids will see it and go "oooh it's just like the cartoon".

Most people aren't leafs. Teletoon may as well be a channel in a third world hell hole.

>Transformers Prime twist is the same as the movie verse now

Really makes you think...

It was also on Netflix dude. Kids are familiar with TFP. You're just buttmad that kids will get to see THEIR version of Unicron instead of you getting to see your own.

How the fuck they keep making these shit transformers movies
What a waste of resources

Somebody is giving them money so there clearly is an audience for them.

>Netflix

Let me laugh harder.

>biggest streaming service out there
>so popular it's literally cucking tv & movies

Wow user that's some denial you have.

>earth is unicron

Fuck you.

does isabela moaner do any sexy sccnes?

You may as well have mentioned any number of streaming sites

She's an actual minor I don't think anything will happen with her.

Plus that's what Laura is there for besides plot and plot.

how many OPTIMUUUUUUS