Gunnerkrigg Court

>Prune juice. A warrior's drink.
Boy, is Eglamore going to be surprised when he hears the news.

Other urls found in this thread:

musclecute.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also why hasn't a thread been made until now?

It was but died hours ago.

>Tell me everything because I secretly want Eglamore to fuck me and make me a woman

Poor Parley looks like she needs sleep.

And sex. Lots of sex. With Smitty.

Smitty's hands of fate are at it again.

A mass of superpowered, hyperbolic muscles, filled with the hormones of a teenage girl and mad desperation of a warrior that sees her lover for the first time after months of isolation?

I weep for Smitty's dick.

Then why'd you make another one?

Damn straight.

Parley's next arc will be being told "No" every time that she makes a suggestion.

A lot of people are avoiding the comic because butched-up man-Parley is gross

Whatta buncha' casuals.

She just needs to get some fat back so that she has tits again. And now that her channels are open they can grow gloriously.

>Parley gives smitty a handjob.jpg

>Parley rips off smitty's dick

fixed that for you

Fags

I know right, who doesn't want a strong woman to rear strong children for you?

That wasn't OP, I am. I'm also the guy who asked about the thread. Didn't know there was a dead one earlier, though this isn't one isn't much more lively.
In fairness I wouldn't want Parley anywhere near my kid until she can pick up a glass without sending shards everywhere.

I'm surprised Eglamore didnt do some eggshell training around the end to prevent accidents.

Then again it would hurt the storytelling.

I think the advice is to just handle everything with care. Parley ain't used to being super ripped in general areas, so she keeps forgetting she's buff.

I would have agree last strip, but since she seems very out of control of her strength it seems she's gonna kill Smitty in a fit of passion.

Not that he wouldn't be OK with that.

Par will annihilate his body during sex.

That's probably something she'll do now she's back in the Court. From the sound of the place she trained, even eggshells were probably tough as hell to break.

Parley's face in the lower-left panel is reminding me of the sloth from Zootopia and it's really off-putting

You think super-kegels were a part of the training?

zimmy

>posting it again
musclecute.tumblr.com/archive

there are other parts of the body in contact during sex besides just penis and vagina

if you had ever gotten laid you might not need to be reminded of this

zimmy

In my experience women tend to get kick happy when in the midst of a orgasm I imagine that if Smitty shows Parley to good a time she may just knock his head off his neck.

>women tend to get kick happy in the midst of orgasm
I think you need to stop fucking horses dude.

I miss the more stoic, confident dom Annie from earlier in the comic. I want her to peg me and tell me when I'm allowed to cum

Because Gunnerkrigg Court is garbage written by a pity craving sad sack, and only enjoyed by idiots who project their fetishes on everything.

No I more enjoy this submissive slut annie who wants to be told she's a good girl and stuff dildos into her forehead.

I enjoy it and there's nobody and nothing in the comic that I want to fuck or be fucked by. I like the art, story, setting, and humor.
Being a sad-sack doesn't automatically mean wanting pity.

m-muh muscle slave parley....

>story
The story of an asshole who doesn't know how to people.
>art
>webcomic art
>good
Kill yourself.
>setting
The horrifically inconsistent and uninteresting setting.
>humor
What humor?

I was wrong, this comic is only enjoyed by fetish-fags and retards with awful taste.

I have not had sexual relations with Jennifer Lawrence

>story
Wacky school/forest schenanigains, mysteries being spaced apart by neat downtime and mini-plots.
>Art
>webcomic art
should I go to a museum and ponder the meaning of a piece of paper with a folded corner? I like the art. Opinions are what they are.
>Setting
Half techno/business and half nature/chaos. A mix between the two is neat, and executed nicely here. I'm not sure what you think is inconsistent, as for interest, that's also opinion based.
>what humor
The one in the comic. Don't find it funny? Who cares.
Insult the comic's audience all you want but at least they aren't shitting themselves over a webcomic and trying to act superior despite being anonymous.
Sup Forums as a whole is full of fetish-fags and retards anyway. Which are you?

>Sup Forums as a whole is full of fetish-fags and retards anyway. Which are you?
Neither. I feel like I'm the one person on this horrible site who acts like a sane human being. You're all a bunch of raving psychopaths.

Ah, the legendary third option. Confused autist.
Leave then. Unless you only like being here to hate and complain about things. You'd fit right in, in that case.

/ss/ when?

Let's see YOUR webcomic then since you clearly know how to do it better

Any sex with Jones is technically /ss/
It's why she is best girl

>The story of an asshole who doesn't know how to people.
says the asshole who doesn't know how to post

>art
>webcomic art
>good
>Kill yourself
instead of passing on advice, you should take it, especially this nugget

>The horrifically inconsistent and uninteresting setting.
The setting is amazingly fluid and consistently underrated
Just because you're too much of a speed reader doesn't mean it doesn't make sense

>What humor?
You were probably molested early on in life, so it's okay to not laugh

>I was wrong, this comic is only enjoyed by fetish-fags and retards with awful taste.
Go see a therapist instead of taking your aggression out on people who enjoy an amazing webcomic

You seem mad, Virgin-San.

zimmy?

>amazing webcomic
Again, it's funny to me how despite how you and all the other "fans" claim to love this thing so much, you never actually discuss it. All you ever do is project your cringeworthy fetishes on it. It's just just a bit hard to believe that anyone likes something when they find they have nothing to talk about.

So Imaa where're the goods?

An edit mentioned in archived comment-chain here:

>yes, you new home at tom sidell's webcomic gunnerkrigg court at www.gunnerkrigg.com with updates every monday, wednesday and friday!
seriously?