Ask an independence loving Scot anything

Ask an independence loving Scot anything.

In return, I ask the English to answer this - why does your country have such poor culture? Crap art, sports, music, food, dancing, literature and history.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=liberals are more intelligent
express.co.uk/news/uk/694881/Nicola-Sturgeon-Brexit-Scottish-independence-referendum-EU-Scots-leave-UK
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7xBe5-M8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When are you going to fuck off?

By 2018, I'd reckon. The people want it and so does Sturgeon.

>independence loving Scot

I bet you voted for the SNP, which is a party that is not offering you independence but annexation into the EU (which means A LOT less autonomy than you current have in the long run).

Why are the Scottish such left swinging cucks?

I voted SNP, yes, but the EU is the way forward for Europe, and it is the only way that Europe can remain relevant,

google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=liberals are more intelligent

>In return, I ask the English to answer this - why does your country have such poor culture?

Says the knife using, heroin shooting, sheep shagging, battered mars bar eating, skirt wearing, leftist traitor?

Go fuck yourself. Remember to vote "No" at your next independence referendum, you cuck.

Is someone a little salty? We have a better culture than you'll ever have. Our history is exemplary, our folk stories amazing, our language beautiful, our music inspirational and our landscape majestic.

>I ask the English to answer this - why does your country have such poor culture? Crap art, sports, music, food, dancing, literature and history

Stay salty, first colony.

>but the EU is the way forward for Europe, and it is the only way that Europe can remain relevant

Well played

Is someone a little salty? We have a better culture than you'll ever have. Our history is exemplary, our folk stories amazing, our language beautiful, our music inspirational and our landscape majestic.

>but the EU is the way forward for Europe, and it is the only way that Europe can remain relevant,

this is why the world hates you, you fucking scotcucks

As a Scot, shut the fuck up.

>We have a better culture than you'll ever have

What, when you got conquered?
When you had your first referendum to stop sucking our balls, and you voted "No" ?
When you had your second referendum to stop sucking our balls, and you voted "No" ?
When you tried and failed to keep us in the EU, but it just made Us, Ireland and Wales laugh even harder as we told you to fuck off?
When you threw a hissy fit and said "OK NOW WE'RE LEAVING, EU WILL TAKE US BACK" only to be told several countries would veto your membership, if you manage to get independence back?

You're a country of conquered weaklings, who cling to leftism to spite the rest of us. Your entire national identity is around the time your country lost its independence and then spat on the idea TWICE of reclaiming it.

Fuck off, I'm Scottish, but I'm British first and I hate Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP.

Dissolve the Scottish Parliament.

We are British.

This is some fresh new copypasta

We actually didn't get conquered, no one has ever conquered Scotland by force.

Jealous, much, that we'll be more relevant than England in 5 years?

1 million Scots voted for leaving the EU, 1.6 for staying

Hardly a proper representation

Also, NI voted to remain as well

The scotcuck has been so utterly BTFO he is now acting retarded, so he can pull the "I was pretending to be retarded the whole time" card.

Pack it up lads, he's broken.

English BTFO 1066.

Nice empty rhetoric.

Alba Gu Braith, English cucks.

Oh yeah, if you fancy being like Venezuela.

The wee dumpy bitch Nicola needs to start visiting her constituency which is a mess, full of terrorists and scum.

Not the same one, you fucking idiot

My personal view was to tell you lot to fuck off to begin with; if you want independance or even autonomy, you should have fought harder at Culloden.

But now we are going to be quids up; its sad, I like Scotland, but watching you crash and burn because of your arrogrance to go a bit far in your endevours will be nearly as enjoyable.

Hi England. I'm getting hungry so can you please send more of your tax payers money down to us. Cheers England, the neet life is truly the best.

I live in Scotland, and the fact of the matter is that as an independent country we would be a cucked leftist shithole.

We won't fail. An independent Scotland would be better than the rest of the UK.

Nah m8, I'm British

Rule Britannia

Lol >More relevant

>10% GDP deficit
>Failing major industries
>No currency
>No exports

You'll end up like the Irish with three TV channels and no healthcare, I wonder how long it would take you to come crawling back?

Nasty Muslim invader, go back home.

Why ARE Scots such lefty cucks?
Genetics? Culture? Education system? The water?

Englano didn't conquer Scotland, the Scots became kings of England, that's how the kingdoms were united.

Learn your own history Pajeet

See this scotcucks? this is why nobody takes you seriously. Nobody on this board has remote respect for you. If you say you'll be cucked by england, if you leave you'll be cucked by the EU. You keep fighting for this freedom bullshit, but in the end all you'll be is a bitch, regardless of who your master is.

Lol no. Rule by Brussels and a 15 billion a year deficit will keep us in the union

We're not all like that, but a vast majority are.

I have no fucking clue. I can't go to town without seeing green sjws

Leftism has brought forth all that is good in the world, and Scotland would be one of Europe's heavy hitters by 2030 whilst England would be an Islamic shithole.

Why do you want to be a subject in a SNP one party state where you must not disagree with the SNP with anything unless you want to be attacked by SNP sheep?

Listen up Jock McPlop no-one gives a fuck so sit doon.

Scot here.

fuck off remain cuck

express.co.uk/news/uk/694881/Nicola-Sturgeon-Brexit-Scottish-independence-referendum-EU-Scots-leave-UK

BAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off shill

>We won't fail. An independent Scotland would be better than the rest of the UK.

This is the kind of idealism that will see Scotland Crash and burn. How will Scotland flourish? the English aren't magically preventing you from becoming a world power; in fact we're proping up your failed economic power and pitying you with autonomy and powers simply for auld lang syne.

Reminder if Scotland left, England would be quids up, you'd crash and burn in a week.

Haha, come to Nicola Sturgeons constituency. It's an Islamic shithole.

Of course we where going to remain after the sectarion shit going on over the years in northern ireland\ Ireland you dumb fuck, we hate the English too don't use us an an example of British pride

>worse budget deficit and debnts than grease
kek

Google "lexit" you dumb cunt.

Lol Sturgeon will open your borders, while we close ours off.

No, the kingdoms were united by the Acts of Union, passed in 1707 by the English (and later Scottish) parliaments. Between 1606 (The Union of the Crowns) they were ruled as two separate Kingdoms.

Join Ireland then.

I'm proud to be British, I don't have any hate for the English.

Kill yourself SNP cuck.

t. Scot

What's your response to the fact that most Scots still want to stay? (see pic)

>Crap art, sports, music, food, dancing, literature and history.
Your art is stylistically just English art
Your sports are English sports (football and rugby)
Your music is sung in English (almost universally)
Your food is just English food thrown in a deep fryer
Your dancing is... shit, probably
Your literature is written in English (the stuff that's worth mentioning anyway)
Your history is that you were eternally cucked by the English

Git gud breh

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7xBe5-M8k
Good luck to my scottish bros in the struggle against the eternal anglos schemes

Colony? Wat is book?

They're permanently drunk.

The people DO NOT want it.

I do not want it. My mother voted for the SNP and actually voted leave during the independence referendum. She has changed her mind, she voted to leave the EU recently and says that she will not vote the SNP in at all now.

However, if we do end up becoming independent - it's off to Essex for me.

why do you want to turn our 97% white, nice peaceful country into Sweden 2.0 ?

I hate you seperatist ginger fucks so much.

fuck off back to ireland

>independence loving
>voted against brexit

>our language beautiful

You scotcucks have a language of your own??? It's even less relevant than welsh lel.

Externally cucked by beady eyed anglos

Pic related. Nothing you've stood up for has had any effect on the UK

why are you literally about to have a policy where every scottish child is given a state nanny to watch over them so that the child can inform the government if the parents say anything racist?

Because I'm a realist, Ireland is a indebt, boring, shithole while we get to milk the english dry while putting money into our music and culture which we are taking over the world with.

cheeky vote la x

Most Scots are literally anglo, Scots is an anglo language.

Scot here.

piss off you eurotrash scum

The Scottish are as Irish as the Somalians

Cucked by England? Lol keep writing the cheques fuckwit.

London is filling up m8, they have to send the nasty non whites somewhere. The best thing for us is to make our own right wing nationalist party and beat the SNP then become independent before England gets sick of us stealing all their money and starts sending rapefugees to us.

if your ginger you are scum.

Glasgow and Scumdee can kill themselves

>our music and culture which we are taking over the world with
What? In all seriousness, what music and culture? The Edinburgh fringe is not just Scottish acts you do know that right? Franz Ferdinand aren't in the charts anymore. Scotland, no.

why are you literally about to have a policy where every scottish child is given a state nanny to watch over them so that the child can inform the government if the parents say anything racist?.

>if your ginger you are scum.

ginger and blonde are ultimate whiteys

The nanny can give the children info on sex ed too, without parental permission.

>tfw SNPcucks haven't been hanged yet

I'm all for Scottish independence but not for the EU or the SNP. I just want us to fuck off on our own and see what will happen.

lel Scot literally means "Gael". Not too say that Irish completely replaced the native Picts, but culturally Scotland is an extension of Irishness.

Scottish culture = culture that started and was rejected in England.

Stay mad, ginger nigger.

>Dumfriesshire remains the only based place in Scotland

I'm not much of a physical guy, I really do hate manual labour.

But I'm looking forward to Hadrian's Wall 2.0 so much that I'll be the first in line to volunteer to build the thing.

Scotland can fuck directly off.

No it isn't, Glasgow has a lot of Taigs because of the Famine, but Scotland is very much it's own things, a mix of the Picts; Gaels, Strathsclyde and Angles.

Ignore him mate he's a shitposter from Sup Forums

Im sure the designated person will be allowed to fuck your child if they are found guilty of possible homophobia. Scotland is 1984

BUILD THE WALL

Im not Scottish you dumb fuck

i dont even browse int you fuck

You're also part of the problem

Those comments don't help. Not all of us are separatist twats.

If we are gonna trace our roots back that far let's just say we are Saxons, or Vikings depending how much money you have to trace back you're linage dumb fuck

>Getting triggered on pol

cucks btfo

Why doesn't your country have a culture?

No I hate the English isn't a culture.

Do you really lack that much basic reading comprehension you loyalist spastic?

I'm not talking about modern Irish diaspora in Scotland, I'm talking about the basic foundation of Scotland itself, in the dark ages.

>mix of the Picts; Gaels, Strathsclyde and Angles.

Again read, I didnt say the Irish completely replaced the natives. But a country is defined by it's dominant culture. Which in the case of Scotland is Irish.

Just like the Angles and Saxons didnt replace the native Britons, not even close, but they were the dominant ruling culture and thus formed the nation itself.

>voted remain

The rest of Britain has kinda made our own we hate the English culture, which is starting to spread to Russia and other places, evidenced by the fact the English got chased out of France by the Russians at the euros like cowards.

Which is more likely: Scottish independence or Texas secession?

>Which in the case of Scotland is Irish.

No it isn't, Scotland is very different to Ireland culturally, Lallans, Protestantism, Kilts, Haggis Andy Stewart and Whisky.

You made a stupid point and now you're getting triggered because it was retarded; I gave you an opening to suggest that the Irish disproa in the famine had significant impact on Scottish culture but you just slapped away your only way of making that argument even remotley sensical.

No Scotland is not Irish anymore than Finland is Swedish.

3/4 isn't bad

Why don't we trace our ancestors back to the dawn of time then, we are all apes or middle Eastern depending on you're beliefs you knob jockey

We didn't send our degenerates they did. We banned our degenerates from going to the euros.

Success breeds jealously. I understand Scotland hating England, however I still expect Scotland to show loyalty to England over Europe as I hope England would for Scotland.

Texans aren't cucks

says the coward who can even qualify for the Euros