Best tits in the bidness

Just the fawkin best

I-I-I go wit da baby hitss. Wash it down with a little road sodassss.

Alright, hey, it's, uh-very good, Wesley Snipes doing three years, umm....

Y'kno-WE GOTTA MOVE ON! Aaand tha- and that's what we got on that!

Woah woah woah woah HOLD ON! HOLD ON! That's the bit!

ME: That's what's great about this place! We're building this bit right in front of you guys!

So, we're not on the air in Philly because of me?

This faaawkin' guy... I've never even heard of you. *sniff* You wanna... what... you wanna suck on my tits?

I was da candy kid. Oh, you did this too, Sam?

Feeezzzzies from across the globe. Where we at wit dat bit, young Sammy?

Pfffffffff... Donald Trump Jr... another faaawkin' asshole who we helped out back in da day. Now he won't even even return my phone calls anymore? I-I-I guess he thinks he's too big for the show now? Dis business is just full of faaawkin' phoooonies.

Look, I'm not staaaaarting something with JJ Abraaaams.

>sharrod small and vic henley in studio

Literally just the same people posting this reddit tier garbage. Go back to r/opieandanthony

To be completely honest with you I never heard of that site. I got my guys and they let me know what people say, I choose not to, uh, spend my time reading haters. Period.

ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

samefag

WHAT'S SAM ROBERTS GOT TO DO WITH THIS?!?!?!?

There's 7 posters in this thread, genius, that's just 2-3 posts per person. Nice try with da hate tho.

Where we at with the Sherrod

I just to make him laugh on the phone for hours.

Nah, you're just jealous cause the Opster is gettin' tha numbahs. Sherrod, where we at with the Sup Forums?

He did serve a purpose.

Then why are the Nopie episodes the best ones.

Nothing he did that Sam Roberts couldn't do better, and he wouldn't be a big boobed bitch while doing it

Do the bit faggot

Sam Roberts makes my ears bleed. He's a ruthless and soulless bastard, perfect for the show, but my god that voice.

A RITE AID!!!

What's going on in this thread?

>it's an opie keeps taking calls from unfunny listeners and ruining the flow of the conversation episode
>it's an opie butchers already terrible lines with dreadful delivery from instant feedback episode
>it's an opie adamantly gives his ignorant opinion on subject he knows nothing about episode
>it's an opie complains for an hour about management episode
>it's an opie tries to make a "bit" out of a throwaway line jim or ant made episode
>it's an opie is a sociopath and doesn't know how to treat staff and coworkers with human dignity episode
>it's an opie blatantly frabricates a story about his childhood or weekend off episode
>it's an opie pretends he grew up poor episode
>it's an opie inadvertently describes himself when talking about how crazy and selfish his mother was episode
>it's an opie complains about how lazy the current generation of kids are episode despite having not done prep work for his radio show in decades and constantly calling out sick episode

>Opie: We're going to go to Johnny Fuckface from Long Island. Johnneeeeey!

>Johnny Fuckface: Yeah I want to point out this really funny line Opie said that didn't get much attention.

>mfw

I love the internet!

Hey, Gar, it's Artie. Listen, I'm not gonna make it into work tomorrow. I'm sick...

Have you ever really thought about water?

samefag