Tfw the shills have successfully demoralized /po/ and siphoned away Trump's meme energy

>tfw the shills have successfully demoralized /po/ and siphoned away Trump's meme energy
Welp, that does it. I am now a #missile

#ClintonMissile?

#ChristieMissile

wtf i hate shills now

wtf I love missiles now

The Shills were nothing but a smoke screen.
I heard shitposting , then...

>mfw OP is a shill pretending to be one of us in an attempt to confirm actual board demorilization

Nobody is demoralized except people who were never properly red pilled in the first place. Nice try.

How does one demoralize paper folders?

We will simply summon more KEK energy

How can you be demoralized when you know they're shills?

You suck
Trump sucks
Meme energy is a myth

>pointing out facts that don't look good for Trump
>Shilling
No.
There's definitely people on here that are trying to bait Trump memers, but not every post or thread that focuses on news that doesn't exclusively make it sound like Trump is guaranteed the election is a Clinton Shill. Being that close-minded is not a healthy way to think.
The fact of the matter is, right now Trump is in trouble. His rhetoric is really starting to piss off even some of his stronger supporters. If the election were held today, he would lose. Luckily, the election is not held today.
What we need to do is discuss how Trump can get out of this hole he's in but we can't do that if people just blindly keep refusing to believe he's in a hole at all.

wtf I like illegals and migrants now, #Cuckmissle.

meme magic is real boys
remember reality is a perception and until we hit a pivotal point, it will stay that perception

I give up boys

The the train has derailed and caught flames. He has been stumped. I'm off to

Only newfags would be demoralized. Sup Forums has seen far worse and came out stronger.

I really don't know how much she is paying you (or what ethically unsound humans would take her money for this), but the shilling is worthless here.

On the contrary, it probably does her more harm than good since you're only risking pissing off middle ground newfags.

>3 current trump generals
$0.02 has been deposited in your account shillfiend

>implying that threads like this arent keeping the fire stoked

This has been happening since last year when Trump announced he was running. He always bounces back.

I'm pretty optimistic that Trump is going to win come November. Just be patient.

>Origami

What the fuck I hate papercraft now.

>>tfw the shills have successfully demoralized /po/
i didn't even know papercraft and origami had shills

>shills
>shills
>shills
You fucking faggots have been saying this since day one against any criticism

People are sick of your fucking reddit conspiracy bullshit

Fuck off and die

I'll open the meme flow now

>saying reddit instead of leddit

Hi shill

Witnessed!
PRAISE KEK

some guy just posted an imagine and immediately got deleted..... wtf is going on

>not using a single comma
fuck off shill

Take my hand senpai.
The purging starts now.

Why do you have a pomegranate inside your finger?

It really feels like a psyop. Nonstop shilling

Hopefully it blows over in a few days

here m8

Wtf i hate origami now

How low is shills wage?

this

Good, fuck /po/ and the origami jew

/po/ is so innocent. Why shill on their board?

Fuck off shill

why do you faggots post disgusting fucking pictures. Take that shit to

It's Sup Forums's 2016 version of >you mad.
Every board has their canned response to any post they don't like. Once it starts to get stale, something different comes along.