Back for another AMA. Ask a gay bottom boy anything. I want to educate the homophobes on here

Back for another AMA. Ask a gay bottom boy anything. I want to educate the homophobes on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you an implicit white nationalist?

fag

How long does it take for you to grow out your beard?

OF COURSE!

Nobody cares.
>>>/reddit/

Kill yourself, degenerate.

Honestly, like 3 weeks.

How does it feel knowing that many gay people you come in contact with don't like using protection, engage in needle drugs, and will eventually give you an early death from HIV or sickness from Hepatitis.

everybody: please ignore and sage these shill threads

Go eat POZ LOADZ

will you donate to the Trump Campaign?

SHILL THREAD

ALARM ALARM ALARM

REPLY TO THREAD = YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

IGNORE THREAD = HILLARY WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

CDC Warns Gay Men of 'Epidemic' HIV Rates
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w

Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Drug Use "Seven Times Higher" Among Gays
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States, 2007-2010
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html

What is your opinion on pride parades and the associated gay culture? And what do you think of transsexuals? Do you like being grouped and equated with them?

Do you feel any guilt for your behavior?
I'm into some kinky shit too but I don't go around telling people how I was born a bdsm-lover and I can't be myself with tying and gagging women.

Do you go to church?

>has two AMAs running simultaneously for two different people

really makes you think....

Would you let Syrian pound your meat hole

Why do you feel the need to educate, why not just be yourself and stop forcing other people to get involved. No one cares what you shove up your arse and giving details isn't going to change that. You're gay, big deal. Now go see a therapist for your narcissism.

that meme is stale since there is now a vaccine for hep C and a preventative drug to stop hiv transmission

plus some of us know what a rubber is

go back to your three cocks in one girl at once ass to mouth videos

What are your thoughts on Islam becoming the dominant religion of Europe?

FUCK off shill, there was a tran AMA earlier also from Belgium, a fucking non country. Anons this is a slide thread, be warned.

Fuck off fag this is not reddit

Come on man, he likes it hes a fucking bottom being dominated by a rapefugee is this faggots dream

I pointed this out to a gay, pro BLM guy I knew and he blocked me, screenshotted my comment and reported me to my workpace. Here was his response to my comment which essentially said that I didn't care about homosexual acts but advocating the homosexual lifestyle as risk free was immoral because of the reasons you linked.

Why are people from Belgium always making these threads

Why should we participate in this thread if we can just go to /lgbt/ and directly ask them any questions we might have?

If words are meaningless then what is government

>go back to your three cocks in one girl at once ass to mouth videos
but Jesus founded Brazzers and Muhammad is a faithful subscriber!

your misogyny is showing

>if you enjoy having someone inside of you making love to you it's just like REFUGEE RAPE!

guys like you are worse than SJWs on the rag

Do you work for CTR?

Timestamp and todays paper with date or all is for shit

>Why should we participate in this thread if we can just go to /lgbt/ and directly ask them any questions we might have?
because this is a bait thread made by an anti-gay troll

don't you want to feed him?

A fetish is not a life style

>>>>>/tumblr/

I only have sex with people I trust and I always use protection. You're thinking of gindr lol

A FUCKING WAFFLE!

that video is so hot... got a link?

Nope, but I support the billionaire.

"AS OP AND A HOMOSEXUAL, I AM LITERALLY BOTH TYPES OF FAGGOT, AMA LELELELELELELELELE!"

fucking hate gay pride, everyone is in a thong and dancing around like an idiot. never going again

trans people shouldn't even be in the LGBT community. it's weird. i dont even know why its not the GLBT community... women always gotta come first i guess

Sage. Fuck off fag

Here is a legit question OP. Why do you and leftist call it homophobia, that would imply a fear of gays.

Huh? I'm religious and uhhh i'm not into bdms... You're born gay and that's all, like you were born straight. Nothing to be embarassed about.

SAvaGE

>because this is a bait thread made by an anti-gay troll

you're making this too easy

omggg yes... syrians men are so hot..

hahaha being gay isn't narcissism, just like being straight isn't hating yourself.

I have no problem with you faggots.

I don't think you should force religious cults to legalise 'marriage', but I'm all down for you being free to have civil partnerships.

But would it be homophobic for me to say that I don't agree with gays/lesbians adopting children?

Think about it. What sort of upbringing would I child have on a school playground, if his friends knew his parents were both gay?

Absolutely horrible. Islam has zero tolerance for gay people. OUT OUT OUT!

>Why do you and leftist call it homophobia, that would imply a fear of gays.

heterosexism and homophobia are two different things

and fear is a thing, especially the fear of being outed which is big with repressed bis who can't even admit they're bi

most homophobic men are repressed bis. Three studies have recently found the same result:

1) non-homophobic men were aroused by women but not by men

2) homophobic men were aroused by women and by men but denied being aroused by men

Science has shown that if you don't have an axe to grind you're unlikely to grind it

Adding the word "phobia" to things some people disagree with pathologizes dissent. Do you think that someone who disagrees with your lifestyle is legit mentally ill?

Nooope

nope being gay is not a fetish, just like being straight isn't

I'm not a leftists tho btw... and i don't call it homophobia really... i just call them muslims

Op! What is your worst poop related experience during sex?

well there are stats showing that gay couples actually fair BETTER with kids than straight couples, as gay couples have to fight harder to get kids. once they do, they treat them like gold.

Um, and not sure why your friends have to know that. I don't think that would be a big deal. What's worse is a kid growing up gay themselves, actually.

Hahaha never had one. fiber is my friend

never seen this shitpost before

NEVER EVER

read are learn:

So if you're an arachniphobe you're a spider?

What??

Looks like bollocks to me
>no source at all

Go eat your burger and clap for something

You're lucky I got a warning from reporting shill & shitposting threads all morning on this board and now have to watch the board burn or face a ban for distracting the mods from their hotpockets.

use Google, source troll

I ain't yo mammy, responsible for yo edukayshun

go cry again, tho... will Bee entertainin

OP my curiosity about gays is i believe some really arent gay at all. Smoking hot female lesbian you would think would end up with another smoking hot female but no they go after the butch ones who to me is the male in the relationship.
In male realationships goes the same you are the skinny little bottom while im guess lover is a little bigger than you and more dominate, wears the pants etc. And you are the female of the relationship.
For some, not all, i think it is all an attention grab when in reality they may be bi but some i believe are not actually gay.
Why do you think in most gay couples there is still basically a male and a female?

Let's say you present yourself as a "manly man" to the world, but you have a boner for some guy's perfect ass. When the societal picture of a homosexual man is weak, effeminate and flamboyant, you might have trouble reconciling this attraction of yours with your self-image.

Just like how girls who are starting to feel attraction for boys but haven't mentally matured enough to cope with those feelings will often pick on or straight-up assault the boys they like, gay and bisexual men dealing with that will often pick on the guys they are attracted to.

You made the claim
The burden is on you to support it

How did you choose to become gay?

>present

Tumblr is raiding again

kill yourself

oh yuppp... i'm the little bottom you're talking about my boyfriend is a top masculine guy. ummm, I guess humans needs a ying and yang in their relationship, regardless of what. You need an active person and a passive person in a relationship. that's nature, regardless of what gender you are attracted to.

Why is the steering wheel on the wrong side?

People act in the way those around them expect them to.

I guarantee you know at least a few people who are awesome to hang out with until they're with another specific person or group of people, at which point they become insufferable pricks.

What you don't realize is that you do the same shit. Everyone does.

how about that new encephalitis?

You made claims that are false.

The burden on you is to hero.

He saw your mom.

SAGE FAGS
>SAGE (((SHILLS)))
SAGE FAGS
>SAGE (((SHILLS)))
SAGE FAGS
>SAGE (((SHILLS)))
SAGE FAGS
>SAGE (((SHILLS)))
SAGE FAGS

I didn't make any claims though. I responded to yours.

Lrn2logic
protip: stop moving goalposts

Tell me, why do you accept eating da poo poo?

REPORT AND IGNORE SHILL SLIDE THREADS

DO **NOT** REPLY TO SHILL SLIDE THREADS
DO **NOT** FALL FOR THE BAIT AND BUMP THESE SHILL SLIDE THREADS

FUCK OFF CRT
FUCK OFF HILLARY

>People act in the way those around them expect them to.

Funny how society works.
By all means though, wear a chicken mask and start beating off in the grocery store just to rattle some cages.

WAEK OP SHEEPZLES

you could have used Google by now

maybe your mammy can hold yer hand while you jack off, too?

You make a lot of assumptions, user.

I'm bi, but I'm a total-top, have a caucasian GF, never attended a pride parade and don't intend to because I find them overly hedonistic and shallow... If you met me in person, you'd have no way of knowing that I was bi short of me plowing you in the ass.

If you project the most offensive fraction of any group of people onto the rest of that group, you're always going to end up with an extremely skewed view of them.

Serious question. Why do gay people try to confront the whole world with their sexuality like anyone would give a fuck. Is it because you define your character by your sexuality due to the lack of anything else because if there werent your urge for faggotry and flamboyant gayness would there be a big nothing, are faggots empty dull hulls without their gayness.

Why would you even consider that something intimate as sexuality should be anybody business than yourself? Just keep it low profile faggot.

How tall are you?
And does height play an important role in a gay relationship? Such as, regards to the dominant and submissive role?

You could have used Google to back your idiotic claims a long time ago.

The burden isn't on me to try to prove your claims, it's on you

You must be a millenial...

Ever been to mein land?

And what assumptions have I made?

Nice strawman

Go play on Sup Forums where your shitposting is more clever

>asks fake question
>gives troll answer to said "question"

keep cryin' chile

maybe Mammy take pity on yer poh sol

(implying there's a poh sol in there somewhere)

mmph mmph mmph!

That I'm from tumblr and that I participate in or even condone fucked up shit like publicly masturbating while wearing chicken masks, for starters.

Also, that's the second time you incorrectly claim a logical fallacy.

I don't know why you think anyone gives a flying fuck who or what you are, faggot

Do the world a favor and make a dental appointment with Dr. Glock

I didn't say you did. Perhaps reading my post a little more carefully would help you understand facetiousness

Noe wondyr yew ahl don phuked in dah heayd

Yo mommah wahnted tew nayme yoo LOGIKALL PHALLACEE

yo poh poh sol...

OK so you're retarded that explains a lot.
He called you narcissistic because you force your education on this Indonesian rice pickers' forum like you're some big-shot.
There's being homosexual and there's being a fag. (((you))), unfortunately for you, are both

Is that you in the pic? (If so, you look like a nice and respectable man)How are you today? How's your day been? Wanna be friends? :)

Dude i got no problems with gays but as long as you guys don't openly speak out against islam.. your biggest enemy in the history.. i don't think we need to do whatever stuff so that everyone else than muslims has to accept you more lol

You do know that once belgium becomes a caliphate you'll be thrown off a tall building right?

how do you want me to kill you with a machete?

ever run a train on a female?

Belgium is taking on some top tier trolling today

Wait are you the tranny?

Belgium go to bed please.

I don't fucking care about if you like to take it in the ass. My problem is you fags have to constantly remind people that you do. Shut the fuck up about it already.

yeah, I wouldn't mind having that face go down on my dick

he can back that ass up, too

Thats if he's lucky, he'll probably be covered in pitch and set on fire or beaten to death by stones
>Religion of Peace