So this is pretty much definitely a ruse, isn't it? No way it's actually going to be MJ as a superhero

So this is pretty much definitely a ruse, isn't it? No way it's actually going to be MJ as a superhero.

She's not a hero, but she's had experience for or five times in the past getting powers or putting on a suit to save Peter.

She was a super heros wife for years, that comes with more combat experience than people imagine. So for short term missions when Peter and Tony are indisposed, she's good enough to put on a fancy suit and bail them out slightly.

Pepper is probably good enough as well

When is she sleeping with Tony

Maybe it's that other lady from right after One More Day, Jackpot.

Why not? She's the only normal love interest of the 60s/70s who hasn't become a Superhero yet. Even Gwen has. It's time for her to join the supes.

Hell look at mera

You know I would actually read a series with MJ and Peter fighting crime together. Interesting dynamic between the two, but as it stands now this makes MJ look like a hypocrite

Mera has actual powers though.

I was referring more to the hero's wives get into a lot of fights thing

>Gee MJ! How come your mom lets you have FOUR spider legs?

t. Sup Forums when Jackpot first showed up

What a fucking hypocrite.

Marvel just can't stop being the worst publisher on Earth.

You made this exact same post yesrerday.

So question. If we got rid of the current writers and made some tweaks, would you still want MJ as a superhero? Solo or with Peter? Hell I dont know what you would call her, or if its even worth it considering the other spider characters Marvel forgot

>She was a super heros wife for years

no.

GET. REMARRIED. TO. PETER. ALREADY.

Solo. Remarry Peter but have her superhero life completely apart from him. Become part of the Iron Man franchise instead of the Spider one.

No, not everyone has to be a superhero. She had plenty of badass moments by herself.

If I had to compromise with the fucktards at Marvel, I'd have her remarried to Peter but still part of Iron Man, like the guy above me said. She'd just be a competent secretary.

She's just wearing to save and help Peter and Tony against Regent.

I swear, you people are so autistic. Your handlers should take better care of you all.

What, does she team up with Rescue to do nothing at all memorable, while making comments about tiger jackpots and then running off because she's late to a photo shoot or something?

I mean.. Iron Spider MJ doesn't sound too awful. Especially with her now being stuck in-between Peter and Tony. Would read a Iron MJ/Spider-Gwen book.

Is she actually a romantic interest for Tony like a love triangle or is it just that she's not sure if she wants to quit Stark and go back to Pete?

The Iron Spider armor doesn't even give powers

She is already shown fighting Regent in previews.

Aren't a lot of variants non-canon?

Unless she becomes the next Gwenpool with people actually showing support for the idea and Marvel goes with it afterwards.

DAMMIT why couldnt she get her Ultimate Goblin powers in 616?

I WANT RED GOBLIN DAMN IT.

Or Tiger-Goblin, or Red Tiger. That would work too.

>Aren't a lot of variants non-canon?

It's not just a variant, we have preview pages too

Those titties

are you fuckin stupid or something? explain yourself? you clinging onto One More Day as canon?

Post em