Will Smith Slams Donald Trump While Promoting Suicide Squad

>Suicide Squad is the pop-culture fixation of the moment, and its big lineup of stars are all out making headlines while doing the extensive press tour for their movie. But while Jared Leto, is shocking late-night TV hosts with Joker-themed gifts, his co-star Will Smith is setting his Deadshot sights on a very specific target: Donald Trump.

>An official NYC premiere for Suicide Squad went down last night, and during the press junket surrounding that event, Will Smith told News.com.au - pretty unabashedly - what he thinks about Donald Trump, and the pivotal decision facing America in the 2016 Election. WARNING: This Gets Political.

>Smith made it very clear that he in no way, shape, or form supports what Donald Trump has done on the campaign trail, or the values he represents:

>“My grandmother would have smacked my teeth out of my head if I had referred to a woman as a fat pig. And I cannot understand how people can clap for that. It’s absolutely collective insanity," Smith said. “If one of my sons, I am getting furious just thinking about it, if one of my sons said that in a public place, they couldn’t even live in my house anymore.”

>But he didn't end things there. Apparently, just broaching the subject made the mega-star actor get further worked up, delivering an impassioned response:

>“For me, deep down in my heart, I believe that America won’t and we can’t (elect Mr Trump). Of all the things he has said, and we could go through the laundry list, that was the one that was such an absolute illustration of a darkness of his soul. I just cannot figure out how people can clap for that.”

>And, just because he is Will "The Fresh Prince" Smith, he had to end things on a positive note:

>“So, we are not even going to pretend it is going to happen. I have faith in America. America has had really critical times but the good (people) tend to make their way to the top.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hollywood liberal takes potshots at Trump

So like every other person in entertainment media now.

Who the fuck cares, this isn't news.

What a brave soul, taking such a valorous stand.

Can't wait to see the look on that dumb nigger's face when he gets elected.

>Sup Forums - Comics and Cartoons

Look Will, I love ya, but stop pretending your and every other celeb opinion fucking matters because youre famous.

stop op

>My grandmother would have smacked my teeth out of my head if I had referred to a woman as a fat pig.
Only Rosie O'Donnell.

>Media whore takes potshots at another media whore in a completely accepted and even expected way
Yawn

Smith sold his charisma a long time ago. I was honestly shocked that he agreed to a MIB3

Everyone Smith is abused by his "wife"
If he doesnt say that stuff Jada may cut his other ball.

Pic related guess who wants rised by Jada

Somebody should tell Donald Trump that.

"America has had really critical times but the good (people) tend to make their way to the top.”

gonna bite him in his ass when trump wins
hopefully tump says in his acceptance speech that he'll get america 'jiggy with it'

>My grandmother would have smacked my teeth out of my head if I had referred to a woman as a fat pig
I assume she would have also smacked Obama for referring to Sarah Palin as a pig, right?

>“If one of my sons, I am getting furious just thinking about it, if one of my sons said that in a public place, they couldn’t even live in my house anymore.”

Freedom of Speech, indeed.

Just because someone is famous doesn't mean their opinion doesn't matter anyway, it matters as much as any other idiots

That being said, celebrities have a higher platform than the average person, so if they are for or against something why wouldn't they use that platform to try and spread whatever message they are?

Also this is hardly Sup Forums related

Yeah I'm sure the guy he shits in veterans and Gold star families is gonna win.

>If one of my sons, I am getting furious just thinking about it, if one of my sons said that in a public place, they couldn’t even live in my house anymore.
Yes, because Jaden never said anything more stupid, right?

"the good (people) tend to make their way to the top."
Well said!

LET'S ALL VOTE FOR HILLARY!

Well since he's running for president his opinion kinda matters now

This.

Come on, what's wrong with calling a woman a fat pig when she deserves it?
Anyways did Trump said that?

Good thing Trump doesn't do that (this Kahn shit is blown out of proportion)

Not even a Trumpfag, and yeah I get it. My point was Im sick of celebrities pretending they have some elevated insight on political shit than the average voter. But really this thread should get nuked

>Anyways did Trump said that?

He said that and some other nasty things about Rosie O'Donnell

>Anyways did Trump said that?
youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08

Everything even slightly upsetting he does is going to be blasted all full volume on every news publication

The fucker barely spends money on advertisement because he gets so much free publicity

Seriously, the best thing to do is ignore him but news sites can't help mining that tasty ad revenue by saying "OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT TRUMP SAID TODAY?!"

Is it? A draft dodger with a history of insulting vets is trying to start a beef with a gold star family.

But she IS a fat pig?

m taking the last one is the half-son ro something? he looks almost normal.

of course

she's an American

>You can put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.

>Rosie O'Donnell

Wooooow, big fucking deal. South Park did the same exact thing.

That's Trey, he's Will's first kid. He's from another woman

>Will Smith thinking his opinion matters after After Earth happened

BUT DONALD TRUMP SAID IT, user!

So

did him and Margot Robbie fug

>he gets elected

Don't forget that he responds to every insult.

The VA itself is on his ass now.

Its a matter of time until he blasts all veterans, everywhere.

That's not even going into him attacking the most popular Republicans there are.

He's intentionally trying to lose.

No.

But Leto pegged him

Hilarious, because Drumpf's campaign and Suicude Squad are in the same nosedive.

He does tho, he's currently doing it. He actually thought that he could use anti-muslim sentiment to attack the family of a war hero.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

That isn't about freedom of speech it's about respect. I swear, you spoiked brats needed to be spanked when you were kids. Think of how Sup Forums would have been if you all got the belt as kids

>Drumpf

Sup Forumsmblr

>>>/youtube/

>Drumpf
You need to go back.

>He's from another woman
That explains a lot, actually. The smile, basically.

You think Less or more Dickgirls?

>>>/tumblr/

KEEP YOUR POLITICS OUT OF MY Sup Forums

Where are the comics? Where are the cartoons?

Nigger, my siblings and I got the belt anytime we sneezed in church. Don't presume to talk about how I was raised.

Scott Baio and Alex Jones are taking potshots at Trump now?

that's a hell of a flipflop

What are you talking about? This board is for discussing live action movies, celebrities, and social media now.

ok, it's the Suicide Squad movie

if you know what that is

>white people
>spankings
toppest of keks

I don't get Trump supporters. You do this all to slam minorities and women, but it'll bite you on the ass when they close down Sup Forums cause "Pirating comics"

Trump doesn't have the numbers to win a general election him doing so well for the Republicans is just another signpost on their way to irrelevance as a political party. I give them another 40 years tops.

And? This place is beyond saving now. It's shit and I'll finally be free of this hell.

I mean, what you're saying won't happen, and you're a fucking retarded cunt, but still. A man can dream.

Given the fact that he was a Hillary and DNC donor for years before jumping into the GOP race, I wonder if this isn't some elaborate scheme with him acting as a deliberate plant to throw the race.

I mean he's making the Republican party tear itself apart in a massive civil war/Menshevik purge to boot. This is an ideal win situation for liberals.

>Making fun of someone's name is Sup Forumsmblr

Oh Bomb Ya.
Shillary Clit-rub.
Fill Blimp-ton
Fail Raw-yawn.
Newt Grinch.
Chris Crisco.
Happy, faggots?

More likely he realized that losing an election will get you a show.

Look at Palin. Reviled, quit one job and failed at getting another. She can basically print money and get a show anytime she wants, get an interview anytime, and fill in the numbers on a check for an appearance.

Is there really any other choice?

No you dumbass tumblr faggot. You are not "making fun" since it's not funny.

Reminder that Trump is to the left of Hillary

Would had been more satisfying to hear from somebody promoting actually good movie.

>I saw that garbage movie Suicide Squad that Will Smith was in. That loser must LOVE America's enemies to star in a film glamorizing SUICIDE ATTACKERS. He tried so hard to ape those Marvel movies with Rocket Raccoon, and failed miserably. Rocket Raccoon is a very good friend of mine. He knows how to make good movies. Not that unamerican thug BLM TRAITOR Will Smith! When I am elected, there will be no more DComics movies!

>Reminder that Trump is to the left of Hillary

NUH-UH, HE SAID MEAN THINGS AND THAT MEANS HE'S A FASCIST AND LITERALLY HITLER

shit I bet he voted for that Barney Sandler motherfucker

You're right, building a even bigger wall along Mexico with Mexico building it for us, and isolating our international allies, killing families of suspected terrorists, and all that shit Trump is promoting is much more logical because "LOL fuck Niggers", am I right?

>Reminder that Trump is to the left of Hillary

Not really, both of their platforms are all over the damn place becsuse they're both slimey opportunists. Plus the DNC in general has been pulled hard left by Sanders' influence, don't let the last day of the convention last week fool you.

wew lad

Trump has no political affiliation. Over the past five years, he's held every position on every issue. He said in a 2015 radio interview he has never made a campaign promise and never will, he only makes "campaign suggestions".

He's quite literally "Mystery Box: The Political Affiliation".

Well he's still a thin skinned racist with zero political experience so I'm with her.

It's like you really get all of your information via tumblr blogs

Or interviews with Trump.

Better than getting it from Sup Forums
What's the appeal of Trump other than being a loud and obnoxious asshole?

Saying stupid, insulting things is one complaint. But the man idolizes the sort of strong-man authoritarian leaders that fascism promotes. He'a a bully who is more than willing to use the power of the federal government to club into people he doesn't like and people cheer him on because they don't like those people, withoit realizing the same club can just as easily be directed toward them with no recourse.

Of course, Hillary promises the same thing too with just as disastrous implications for trade and foreign policy. We're fucked either way.

>I'm with her.

>his other ball
Did he lose one of them?

What's the appeal of Hillary other than being pure evil?

I wish we could finally ban this irrelevant celebrity bullshit from Sup Forums and take it back to Sup Forums where it belongs.

>le trump is left of hillary

oh man, fresh off the reddit presses

>/c(p)o(l/)

fix'd

Nothing they're both shit, congrats on feeding on narrative of the worst outcome of the inherently flawed two party system.

Soth Park is a satirical shown. Trump is running for president.

One is made to get laughs and send a message, the other one is a guy that will handle the nuclear codes and manipulate the politics of one of the most important countries in the world.

There is a huge difference, you autistic fuck.

she has political experience, she knows how the machine works.

Both Hilary and Trump suck as candidates, but Hilary will at least keep up the status quo rather than risking someone who could fucking crash the world economy.

Wow, you really took the blue pill on this shit, huh?

Let me remind you to not take mass media news as your only source of info, as plenty of this election's stuff is overblown (except when Shillary is in the news)

>racist

He hasnt made a SINGLE racist comment ever.

No. Like at all. Sanders was irrelevant to the DNC, what he did was the same Trump has been doing: dividing the party, lots of people know understand that they don't need to be happy with the 2 party system.

Hillary is a hardcore neo-liberal, Trump is more authoritarian but in pretty much every single issue he is to the left of Hillary.

Migration, nigger issues and gay stuff are not LEFT AND RIGHT issues.

Hillary is pretty much as right wing as freaking milton friedman, probably the jewiest jew ever.

>She's proficient at being pure evil and getting away with it

Well shit I guess I can respect that

You mean the president is a Puppet for the Jewish overlords.

But the difference between Trump and every other President is that he has enough money to tell them to fuck off.

I'm pretty sure the President can't launch nukes on his own initiative.

slide thread

>Everyone with an unknown flag
This thread is spooky

>tfw being on Sup Forums, ended up on Sup Forums
wew

>All these unknown flags.
This is nice get

RARE FLAG

C'mon guys keep shilling for Hillary. I need to see those Israeli and Murrikan flags.

Reminder that Hillary is as far right as this filthy jew, the father of modern poverty.

>33% on rotten tomatoes

YOU SEALED THE FATE OF YOUR FILM WILL

KEK WILL NOT BE DEFIED