Forget me not?

Hey anons, is this shit real or not? My brother mentioned that theres a mutant named forgetmenot with the abilility to Nope, the Greyjoys under Euron and Victarion actually burnt the Lannister fleet to the ground around 9 years before AGoT, so the relations were strained at best. And he knew they would likely take Myrcella and attack Lannisport anyway. Dorne was the most logical candidate- it would help patch past atrocities and prevent rebellion, and Doran actually feinted attack on the Stormlords, so some of them returned to their castles without backing Stannis.

What?

Cocaine is a Hell of a drug, huh, OP?

Hey, nice thread, he's pretty co

I'm sorry, who are we talking about?
I don't seem to remember.

Why did you post a pic of the side of a building?

So you're back user. again lets talk about this meme, we need to have proper execution for this

I doubt they'd have a completely forgettable character like that.

Like what?

>it's a "we pretend this fictional character is real and got us, but was nice enough to click the post button afterward" thread
Candlejack. Nothing happened.

What is this thread about?

Every time I scroll down to reply i forget about what I was writing. Weird

Posting a building is a meme now? That's dumb.

Good one, OP. Next you're going to post a pic of Ted Kord shooting himself in the head, right?

huh
does anyone who actually watches GoT understand what he's saying?

I really wish Forget Me Not was...um... how do you guys feel about Megatron being an Autobot?

I could take it or leave it.

Mods, GoT is clearly Sup Forums, /lit/ at best. Please delete this thread. Nothing comic related here.

Real talk, this guy would kill himself. No meaningful social interaction. No chance at love. Even if he had kids, they wouldn't remember him

Did you somehow combine what you were trying to post in GoTGeneral with the thread you were trying to start here? A copy/paste error perhaps?

Interacted with Professor X apparently
Plus he realized that he has value to the world

He appeared in Spurrier's X-Force. Got killed then came back or some shit. I love Spurrier, but his X-Force run was pretty bad when compared to Legacy.

keep going

People watch it with the sound up?

Who are you talking about?

Do people not remember what he writes down either?

This guy's power set seems familiar.

I'm trying to think of where I've seen it before but all I get is silence

im glad you didn't take up an image slot in a storytime for that reference. i liked it, but most people would have posted a picture with it

Thanks user, you're being a great

Are we talking about Wolverine's Worst Day Ever, where some kid named Eric had a mutant ability where it was nearly impossible to notice him?

Thanks for the storytime!

What storytime?

faggot mods probably deleted it

I feel sad and I don't know why

I know this is supposed to be serious, but that fucking face in the last panel is hilarious.

what face?

You forgot to link a post, user

At least he comes back later.

That was a great...

Man wheres that Civil War thread? What am I posting here for

the mutant girl?

no, she disappears forever.
is she even a mutant? I thought she was just really burned
Forgetmenot comes back during some XForce thing

Has anyone bothered counting up the number of times forgetmenot has possibly impacted a story?

Remember that time he helped push Galactus back into his incubator thing to make him a fount of pure and endless life in the universe?

I don't.

Remember when he co-taught a class of young mutants as Spiderman's TA?

He was in X-Men: Apocalypse, he kept talking Apocalypse out of doing anything impressive or important. I can't remember who played him, though.

He was great in the cartoon, cant remember the episode though

He's talking about the books user

This makes me very sad.

It's just a helmet, user.

Why do I feel heartbroken, and somehow inspired?
I came here just to mock OP

It's like you fucks didn't even read Uncanny Avengers

What I live about this is that you could probably go into any 'top ten worst plot holes in x men history' list and have forgetmenot fill in the spaces.

How about it anons? We could all use some good vibes, and it sounds fun.

I don't recall the issue going that way.

> go on a rape spree because nobody would ever remember your face

Didn't the doctor figure out a way to Remember him too?

ahh did this just become an xstorytime

you bet

Hahaha fatty gonna fat