200 Africans rushed through the land border of EU and Africa

is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005515785.html

200 Africans managed to cross the border, several people were injured in the process, including the armed guards who tried to keep refugees from entering EU.

The fences are 6 meters tall, yet Africans were able to leap over it.

Frontex is now saying that 22 900 Africans have entered Spain in last 12 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfiL-T_noao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeee bud, on my hometown

How is it like to live in there?

wh*Toids BTFO by the BLACK BULLS once again

Not like your average european city, but still, I don't find the differences that much remarkable.
Morrocans and algerians cause way more trouble

My dad used to smuggle stuff from one side to the other during summer to pay for university
also
How do you call a spaniard who got his car stolen by morrocans.
Carloss

What did he smuggle? Have you ever seen the old ladies that cross the border every day with 50kg on their backs? Shit's crazy

>Conquer the native Americans

>Invaded by starving Africans

Hahahahahahaha yes yes I can't breathe. Spain will be gone soon thank goodness

are they smuggling drugs or what

Ghetto blasters like pic related , vhs readers , electronic mostly.
Nope never went there personally , but do you know the joke of the guy crossing the border everyday on a bike with a big backpack on his back full of sand

Sorry senpai most end up in other yuro countries

based spain aiding in the destruction of wh*Toids

>Flag
yeah ofc bud

Usually food and basic goods that cost a fuckload in there but I wouldn't discard that option, hash is dirt cheap here
Nope, tell it famalam

Why though? What's the point?

t. Abegunde Ikande

they will be given an Asylum in EU eventually

>Border guards see a guy everyday crossing the border on a bike with a backpack full of sand.
>They empty it everyday to check for contraband.
>There is never anything in the sand
>He crosses the border everyday on his back with his backpack full of sand
>After 10 years one of the border guards goes on pension
>He sees the bike guy in a bar and buys him a drink
>Tells the guy "i know you are smuggling something , if you tell me now i will not cause you any trouble"
>The smuggler looks at the guy and says
>"Bikes"
Cheesy joke but he liked it allot

Free gibs and da white womenz, new friend. Basically this:

>WTF WYPIPO!!! You're supposed to take care of me. I can't fucking keep taking care of myself omfg it's so hard!!! YOU HAVE TO DO IT!!! JUST HURRY THE FUCK UP AND TAKE CARE OF ME ALREADY WTF YOU FUCKING RACISTS!!!!!! MY FEET HURT HURRY WYPIPO!!!!!

If you had to choose between Cameroon and Sweeden, where would you go? I may decide for Cameroon just to avoid the voyage but I haven't lived there so, how can I accurately say if it's really that bad

>Asylum in EU

so they can be poor as fuck in the EU like they were in africa?

>shitskin country invaded with more shitskins
Who cares

You sound really mad.

Being poor with $100 and being poor with €1.5k are different things

Behold the anglo menace
Good one papa

to make sure only those cross the border that have already proven they don't give a shit about foreign countries' laws, so that only desperate military aged males arrive so that females and decent people stay away

>he thinks they will not go to the country offering the highest gibbs

So it's just pure curiosity at this point? They just go to europe just because they believe it's some kind of magical land that will make all their dreams come true or some shit?

These people couldn't afford to get into the EU legally. Think about it. They probably can't even read or write, won't be able to get a decent job and will most likely steal or rape just to try to make ends meet. The EU just let in 200 criminals.

Yeah, they break a lot of laws but I can uderstand why not many womans build up the courage to make the travel, some time ago the morrocan police burnt the whole mount where subsaharan migrants wait to cross and killed plenty on the process, not to mention the beatings they recive

They go to europe because they want a better life.
I respect that but we all should concentrate on making their country a better place.
Also why dont you allow refugees in ?

We have tons of pajeets, tons of ethiopians, tons of west africans, tons of other arabs here in qatar. We do allow them here in the country. We don't just let them cross the border like it's nothing though. Anyone who even thinks of crossing the border is a criminal and should be shot in the head. End of story.

Moreover it will give them asylum and then money. You didn't know about it? That's what 30 years of humanistic policies do to countries

You should see they way they react after crossing, as if they entered heaven. I don't expect all of them to be that naive

Of course it's understandable that no women arrive there. That was my point. The current way of doing things ("yeah you will receive more free gibbs than even our own native population lol, but only if you demonstrate that you intentionally and repeatedly lie, break laws of several foreign countries and use violence against police forces")

That's so fucked up. Just turn off the gibbs. That way the scum stays away and no one gets hurt and no German tax payer's honor gets abused and pissed on 1.5 million times.

How did they swim across the Mediterranean? Europe doesn't share a land border with Africa.

Story time
>Be me
>Live next to dry river somehow close to the border
>studying.jpg
>Suddenly hear chants in the distance
>Here they go these fucking crazy neighbours again
>Chants keep getting louder and louder
>"Ohshit, this isn't even spanish"
>Look through the window and witness a flock of 50-100 naked negroids doing sommersaults
>Then discover that what they were chanting was "Victory, Victory!"

Yes it does and I live there

>They go to europe because they want a better life.
That's not the problem.
They want a better life by breaking laws and by abusing social security systems.
If they truly wanted to have a better life in ways that don't make everyone else's life a thousand times worse, they would WORK and follow the regular immigration process instead of punching border guards, climbing over fences and generally being disrespectful useless uneducated cost factors.There is nothing to respect here unless you are a cuck.

>"Victory, Victory!"
>finally we have beaten the police forces of the country that is supposed to give us free stuff

Not just our gibs, the division in Europe has left the countries responsible of denying their entry an almost impossible task, whenever a migrant dies in our borders we get a shitstorm in the european parliamets and chances are they'll keep crossing because there'll always be another country with gibs. It's a matter of being handcuffed before what's happening

>a shitstorm
I would gladly accept an hourly SJW outcry if that means Germany saves 50 billion Euro in tax funded costs for """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" per year

Show me exactly where Spain borders Africa by land.

Melila (Sp.)

Another story time, I find this one particularly hilarious
>Be me youngling heading to highschool
>7:30 AM, I just want to die
>Guardia Civil shouts at me just when I arrive
>"Hey kid stay where you are!"
>thefuckishappening
>Notice there's no one around and three cop vehicles
>Also notice a naked negro on the top of an orange three with two cops at the bottom shaking the tree trying to mak him fall
>Classes get delayed two hours
>Find clothes at the entrance of my classroom
>"Holy shit it smells like shit"
youtube.com/watch?v=WfiL-T_noao
It appears they were protesting God knows what, also, I can't get a hold of their obssesion with being naked

Ceuta (Sp.)

and Ceuta too

Fug, you beat me to it

That's an exclave of Spain that's in Africa, not Europe. Nevertheless I understand now.