Trump University, can we get a red pill here?

Can someone clue me in on Trump University without the Shillary filter it has on every media outlet?

What is alleged Trump did wrong? Is there any merit to it? I can't find anything close to an unbiased account, so I figured I'd at least get another side of the story from here.

anybody?

He did nothing wrong,(((they))) are just trying to blow shit out of proportion like always

he scammed people out of money

There is no merit. Someone is just trying to sue him for a meal ticket. It happens all the time. I'm sure if trump settled, he would open the floodgates to more meritless lawsuits.

There is a serious problem with civil courts in this country. Lawyers will offer to sue someone pro bono, and they will take a piece of the winnings if they win. If they lose, no charge. And if the plaintiff loses, they aren't required to pay anything to the person they sued unjustly.

what else do you need to know?

Look into Molyneux's channel, I'm pretty sure he's got a video on it.

That's a lie. Scamming people out of money is a crime. He wouldn't be getting sued, he would be getting prosecuted, you fucking idiot.

Yeah I'm a trumpet myself ( why isn't this term being used ) but he's got a lot of bad business in his past. A lot of good business too though

From what I understood, it's some seminars that enable you to start your own business. Some retards mistake it as meaning that they don't have to actually do some work. Some find that they can't handle it and drop out or later are unsuccessful when on their own and blame Trump. Too bad - NO REFUNDS. So they cry scam.
At least that's what I took away from it.

specifics?

I want a breakdown from someone that isn't in Shillary's pocket.

He's running a university that doesnt teach anyone shit, has no true credentials and he's raking in money from idiots and admitting people who shouldn't even be in college most likely so that they end up owing him money. But then again, you could use that same argument for a lot of universities...

he's being prosecuted for both you retard, you can have civil and criminal going on simultaneously

It is really one of those technically not illegal pyramid schemes for real estate selling lessons so he is a dick for the business model in general but not legally wrong until it was called a university because that is supposed to imply other types of useful education and that's the nitpick that he is getting flamed for.
Tldr: pyramid scheme that was badly named is getting extra focus.

Apparently a scam that did not actually deliver valid degrees but instead certificates that you followed classes here (which nobody cares about)
Couldn't get some actual, interesting teachers.
Was sold mainly on Trump's personnal involvment. He never actually showed up, never did a lecture, etc.
Widely considered a scam, but it's certainly not the only of its type and there has been worse.

He wanted to get in on the cash cow that mainstream universities have been milking for years. You don't see anyone suing Mizzou for giving out useless degrees though, all just anti-Trump propaganda.

He's not being prosecuted you lying shill piece of shit.

Please explain how it was a pyramid scheme. You have no idea what you're talking about.

but you sue people for fraud, which is clearly at question here because the judge said the reason why he tossed it out is that there is a serious question of material fact whether or not DT wished to deceive prospective students in signing them up for TU.

and isn't fraud kind of "scamming people out of money"???

reason why he didn't toss it out*

Fraud is both a crime and a tort.

Seminar Scam where con artists got in and made a bunch of money giving people a shitty product and smooth talked their way into people shilling out more money for "better" tiers of the seminars

From what I can tell Trump got lazy

After his huge debt crisis in the early 90's his business practices shifted into becoming less personally involving for him and more him slapping his name on shit

Then some known con artists managed to reach him and built the thing themselves

Essentially he fucked up and just slapped his name on something he didn't look into much and got lazy over how the business was handled

It looks like a genunine fuck up on Trump's part, it was probably just out of laziness

If that were true he would have settled.

Fuck off shill.

>For profit University
>Teaches real estate investment and business from the King of real estate and business
>People learn what sales actually is; some like it, some don't
>Money hungry slut wants to sue
>Meanwhile, Trump U closes its doors (lack of enrollment/costly tuition)
>Money hungry slut realizes she doesn't have a case, but the prosecutors refuse to let key witness walk away
>Prosecutors force trial with judge being La Raza Lawyers Group member and selector of illegals as candidates for sponsorship into law school (see Yuri and Subversion)
>Trump calls racist judge a member of racist group
>Media explodes calling Trump racist

Can make this shit up, yo.

So if he just called it "Trump School of Business" or something there would be no problem?

Were people actually retarded enough to think a business offering seminars on real estate was the same thing as going NYU or Michigan State?

>there would be no problem?
There would still be the problem that it delivers a certificate with no value rather than any form of degree.
But fewer people might have fallen for it.

Ok, so "Trump Institute of Getting Pointless Certificates"?