>TRUMP TOWN HALL AT 3:00 PM IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/O8J8UtQJu2k
>Trump in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/Qi6i242Yauo

INTERVIEWS
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg
>Trump on Newsradio (8/2/16)
youtu.be/vwSx5J-v9VA
>Hannity interviews Trump (8/1/16)
youtu.be/WX06X1RNWt4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Cn3Ms
decisiondeskhq.com/ks-1-gop-congressional-primary/
twitter.com/search?q=Iran&src=tren
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you might be surprised

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩◘۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◘•◘•• P R E S I D E N T 󾓦 T R U M P 2 0 1 6 ••◘•◘

Anyone got a link to the Manafort interview?

pls respond

I approve of this pasta.

Friendly reminder to ignore shills, they get paid by the (you)

TRUMP gona win and maga awoooooooo

Fancy! Me likey!

Post your Barrons

I think the only one is predictit. That's the most common one.

>nearly 1/4 of conservatives voting for clinton
How is this possible?

Revealing my new meme...

This is *le awoo blackface*!

It's like a Trump supporting catgirl... except BLACK! Truly a revolution in meme technology!

I mean holy shit, don't you love it already!!?? I know I do! What a meme!

Ok so I haven't even bothered following the media narrative lately, what's up with all the concern trolling? I have never seen it so bad

Do Dutch shills get paid with toothpaste?

We need a high energy happening, or debate or something to overwhelm all the shills... Kek, I am at your mercy

They aren't.

JEB TRAIN BACK ON TRACK NEXT WEEK

ARE YOUR JEB FOLDER STILL ALIVE Sup Forums?

SLOW AND STEADY, YOU DOUBTING HIM AND HE WILL COMEBACK SWINGING

is Bill bratton even a republican? Who tf cares who he supports?

True Conservatives™

>really they're just globalist shills that are voting for the globalists candidate

Nope, just New Israeli Shekels like all of them

Hitler Dubs gets you Hitler Awoo

We're looking to push more propaganda into the internet for Trump to fight back the shills, we need your help.
discord.gg/Cn3Ms

tell me. why does he eat the cookie

Should we meme them? (pic related)

BEAST MODE

he's a hungry guy

decisiondeskhq.com/ks-1-gop-congressional-primary/

JUST.

This is a dangerous image user. It points the CTR cannon right at us. We get enough faux shilling from the trolls and random plebbit raids.

AWARENESS BUMP

THIS GUY IS RIGHT

AWARENESS BUMP

/CFG/ DID NOTHING WRONG

Is this the same poll which didn't record millennials?

>picture is for ants

Ok

Doing MAGA edits in case anyone wants some.

"wtf i love clinton now" are always welcome. Should've added that.

Orlando is the county seat of Orange county (the L shaped blue one in central FL)

We might go red, but this is a college town so I don't know for certain.

>not he's a pig guy
user I ...

Folks, I come with heavy heart to say the polls took my fighting spirit away.

There is no way he will become President

How can George H W Bush become president with the polls looking like this after the conventions?

I-I'm n-now ready for President Dukakis

This Nuke thing is really upsetting. Ive stood with Trump since day 1. Ive supported everything he says. But this is just fucking retarded. Please be lies. Trump couldnt actually be stupid enough to use nukes....

>high energy happening

The upcoming Rio Olympics terrorist attacks

7/10 could use some smoothing and hair editing

For You

TO

THE

Based fox news

Can you do me a Hillary getting ass fucked by a maga hat if not I will when I get home

I don't think we should be hitting Clinton on her taxes and shit given that Trump won't release his

>inb4 he's under audit!

I'll find a better one. Just want to know if I should ignore them or meme them.

If you wouldnt mind

Trump will not "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Trump is his own worst enemy. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Stick to the economy and attacking Clinton!

What a FUCKING IDIOT... no PATRIOT will attack the family of a war casualty.

Elaborate on your Merkel nightmare

Was she tanned, then you find out you're the last non-tan German?

That's it, I'm #Rocky4Dukakis now

I forgot that the mess at the Rio Olympics might help Trump.

It fucking kills me that demoshits think college kids are too inept to pay for their own education but should be able to vote

I wish the voting age were raised to 26.

◘•◘•• P R E S I D E N T 󾓦 T R U M P 2 0 1 6 ••◘•◘

>implying we don't have black awoos

i hate this board so much. i havent come here to "shill" for more than a year.

i was so fucking angry when he announced was running.

i am angry he won states. i am angry he got the fucking REPUBLICAN NOMINATION

I am angry THAT HE ISNT AT FUCKING PRACTICALLY ZERO PERCENT POLL RATINGS

the only good thing about his stupid existance is that if he loses. the republicans will never ever have a chance to win again and its based democratic one party state

not to mention with the brexit shit making it all worse.

and four years of hillary will btfo all you and end your pathetic fucking hopes of a white nation and i might get to see your mass suicides when you finally realise HITLER IS DEAD.

now i am not a shill. i avoid this board and i leave you be since of last year. but now that you have leaked, not into other boards. BUT FUCKING REAL LIFE

JUST. FUCK. OFF.

When the shilling is this hot and heavy, the first question in my mind always is: What are they trying to distract from?

At the moment, I think it's the $400 million ransom payment Obama snuck to Iran:

>twitter.com/search?q=Iran&src=tren

It's the hottest hashtag on Twitter right now. It'll probably be censored fairly soon.

Are there still people on Sup Forums who unironically support Trump? Or is it just a huge meme joke?

I mean you guys realize everyone in the entire world thinks you're LITERALLY retarded for supporting Trump at this point, right? It was kind of funny at first, but at this point it's just pathetic.

>inb4 shill
Literally your only comeback. Sad!

NeverTrump cucks losing left and right.

If you give a mouse a cookie...

Pol's moderators are bought and paid for. Last night we doxxed the people working inside the Correct The Record company. All of those users were banned.

Since then, threads dedicated to anti-shilling have been deleted. Threads posting proof of shilling have been deleted. Threads and posts showing proof of moderator abuse have been deleted.

We moved to wheelchair chan, and then the shills followed us. The problem is that weelchair chan has a dedicated SJW board, so when that board leaks into pol it's a violation of the rules. Well the mods at that chan are bought too.

In short, in the last 20 hours CTR has taken over the top 3 chan websites in an attempt to divide the trump supporters.

Joke's on them, we just move back to pleddit and post high-energy bantz.

The concern trolling in the media is reaching levels we never knew possible.

Fucktard Khan's already back peddling being called out by other veterans and family members.

khan sells green cards to rich arabs. That's why he spoke out against Trump. Used his own son as political platform. Dishonorable.

>family of a war casualty.

Muslim scum more like

Din do nuffin

Bill Clinton didnt release his tax returns until right before the election.

Worry about your own politics, Finland.

MAGA blue waifu plz

I am so tired of these political pundits trying to advise Trump on how to run HIS campaign. If he listened to them, he wouldn't have gotten this far, both in life and the election.

And of course, the arm-chair "pundits" who somehow thinks he knows better than a guy with 150+ IQ.

FRIENDLY REMINDER IS THE FIRST PRESIDENTIAL CANDIATE IN 30 YEARS THAT ISNT A DONOR/CORPORATE PUPPET

This is shilling designed to make you think that other trump supporters are all burnt out. Here is a reminder that the polls have been confirmed fake for days now.

K

Delete this dude

you motherfucker thats my pasta.

>dox people
>get banned
>mods must be part of them
Every fucking time there is an anynomous revival this conspiracy theory becomes a thing

Starting the thread of with some feel-good thing that happened to me earlier today, reposting here:

>Be a NY/LI-fag
>Heading to work, traffic is awful
>Pick up my phone to check GPS for some way off the hellhole that is the LIE
>Cop jumps out of HOV behind me and lights shoot on
FUCK
>pull over, get out my information before he asks
>Comes up to my car with a smile, goes through the motions, mentions the saw my phone
>"Alright. Just make sure you keep that phone out of your hand when driving. We need you to stay safe so there will be at least two votes for that guy on your bumper."
>mfw my Trump sticker got me out of a ticket

It made my morning, and convinced me to not give up hope on NY just yet.

MAGA my friends!

wow... really makes me think.

Shoo shoo shill.

Are the MSM really recycling this old line of attack on Trump.

He said back in the primaries when the interviewer asked something (in the context of Russian expansion into western europe) if he would rule out using nukes in that scenario.

He didn't rule out and he said he would not rule out the use of any tool in his arsenal.

And of course, he is right! Ruling out the use of something is the same as not having it at all.

He is pretty consistent on that matter. He won't give his enemies any advantage of knowing beforehand what his red lines are (unlike Obama).

America is powerful and should not (and will not) hold back in the presence of any threat.

If the situation demands, send an ambassador and solve it amicably. But if the situation demands, fire bomb them, glass them, do whatever it takes except accepting defeat.

Is it so hard to understand Trump? He won't back down and specially won't back down before the fight even started.

>reading comprehension

That was a pro-Trump post stupid

huh? wtf i hate trump now

This wasn't news back in January when it was announced, and it's not news now.

Thank you based user, this is truely wonderful.

Seriously, I am noticing a fuckhuge influx of concern trolling in the MSM.

I come with heavy heart to say the polls took my fighting spirit away.

There is no way he will become President

How can George W Bush become president with the polls looking like this after the conventions?

I-I'm n-now ready for President Kerry

> Spend months spamming other forums, harassing media figures, trying to rig online polls, encouraging hate crimes, assisting cyber-theft, and generally doing stupid illegal shit
> Throw a hissy fit when the rest of the internet finally stops ignoring you and fights back

I thought you wanted attention, isn't this exactly the result you were going for? You've been noticed, you can bask in the annoyance you've caused, you can stop throwing a tantrum now and go do something productive.

The pathetic thing is that you guys don't even really support Trump. You support a weird fantasy version that you've invented. Trump is extremely cosy with the establishment, he wants to discontinue and cut back most entitlements (which you all hate yet collect monthly and brag about for your neet lifestyle), he wants you all to get jobs, he wants to ban places on the internet like this which encourage terrorism and hate crime, he wants to stop Japanese degenerate sexual animation from getting to children like you, and he's been one of the strongest supporters of Israel and jewish business leaders in the US his entire career.

You've invented a fantasy to support. It's like a delusion brought on by hatred of Clinton, you were so invested in not wanting her you didn't even pay attention to who you found instead.

Trump hates you all, and you don't actually like Trump. Open your eyes.

If you all spent as much time working with your local government and community programs or getting a job, rather than posting here all day every day for a year, you could have actually fixed most of the shit you complain about. But you don't want to actually put in effort. You just want to share images and click like and type LOL and pretend you made a difference.

So you openly admit that you have nothing better to do ... typical liberal. They'd rather protest about homeless than take action by volunteering at the shelter. They'd rather protest about homeless than take action by volunteering at the soup kitchen.

No self awareness, and no self actualization.

>SHILL ANALYSIS INTENSIFIES

The polls taken in the U.S. are a complete joke, they're ***exclusively*** taken on landline phones during working hours.

Trumps going to take the presidency in a landslide in November.

Pence on Fox

THERE IS RALLY IN 2 BURGERS?

Is there a source for that quote that ISN'T breitbart?

MAGA is a way of Life

If anyone has a better anti-hillary one I'll use it. I want one that focuses on her negatives.

cheers friend
Different german