Spider-Man: Homecoming

I've seen it.

AMA.

Is it good
What happens to Vulture

Post Credit scene

How much Iron Man dick sucking does it feature?

Accidentally deleted my own post like a dumbass.

It's pretty good. Solid 7.5.

Vulture gets arrested.

what happens to Shocker?
any post credit scenes?

obvious nigger BAIT

What's the post credits scene?

How is Tony Revolori?

How's the fat chink?

Is there anything in this movie that would make me give a shit about it past it being just a standard Marvel movie?

Who does Gambino play?

Shocker only gets like 5 minutes of screen time
Reminds me of Joker in suicide squad

Yeah one that includes Tony detecting something in the atmosphere (Thanos)

how were the quips?

Is it heavily implied who Donald Glover plays? Is he Miles?

Does Vulture recognize Spidey as his enemy? Does Spidey ditch the Stark suit?

Is there really two different "Shockers" so to speak one guy who just uses the technology and then the actual one?

They don't show them before the actual release.

Not much. He's never shown to be wrong about anything but Peter actually calls him out on some stuff, which is more than I expected going by the trailers.

White Shocker gets arrested at the ferry. Black Shocker gets arrested right at the end. Very little people actually die in it, it's a pretty kid-friendly flick.

Didn't see it.

He's a funny character if you ignore that he's Flash. I don't even know why they made him Flash, he's more like a comedic take on Harry Osborn.

Ned is one the biggest surprises. He's really funny and a bro.

I don't know, man. I like most Marvel movies and most Spider-Man stuff, so it worked for me.

does super man live?

How much quip is in this and is it obnoxious?

>Black Shocker gets arrested right at the end

Is he wearing his super suit? I'm assuming he becomes an actual cape villain

A gangster named Aaron Davis. I looked it up and in the comics he becomes a villain called the Prowler, who is the uncle of the Miles Morales Spider-Man.

Yes.

Sort of. He gets the suit back but asks Tony to strip it of all its fancy tech.

They both use the colors and the gauntlets but only the black guy wants to be called "Shocker". The white guy thinks codenames are stupid.

Pretty quippy, but not annoyingly so. Biggest miss is probably the scene where Spidey interrogates Gambino. It's too long and the joke is very thin.

Nope, he gets arrested at the bus yard.

How bad is the product placement?

>Prowler,
oh thats pretty cool

can you just tell me if superman lives or not why the fuck do I get ignored

who's michelle?

How do they deal with Vulture seeing Spidey unmasked?

I'm pretty blind to that stuff. Didn't pick up anything too blatant other then Flash's car.

Yes.

Just one of Peter's classmates who's tsundere for him and the movie implies he'll tap it in the end.

He figures out Spider-Man is a kid and unmasks him in the end, but doesn't know his name. Spidey earns his respect by the end so he agrees to keep his mouth shut in exchange for his family getting compensation from Stark.

DOES SUPERMAN LIVE DAMN

So is Zendaya really the vultures daughter?
Is there actually a home coming dance at the end? And does Pete go with anyone?

Does he become Spidey's first true villain, or does he still have a Stark hateboner?

Is it better than Wonder Woman?

Any big Osborne stuff? Do they reference other MCU people outside of the avengers?

any reference to gwen and mj?

Who does die?

Nope.

There is. Peter goes alone but ends up dancing and kissing Liz, the girl he's into. Right after he has to leave to deal with the Vulture and Liz gives up on him. He heads back to the dance but everyone sans Michelle (who also went alone ironically) has left. They end up dancing and joking and there's a spark there. It was cute.

He doesn't specifically hate Stark as much as he hates rich people. He even gives Peter the ol' "we're not so different, you and I" speech.

I had more fun here but then again I like Spider-Man more.

Do we see Vulture go to the Raft?

>Gambino as The Prowler
That's actually dope, even though I was hoping for Rocket Racer.

Who dies

How big is your dick

Is Iron Man in it?

No Osborns.

They reference a bunch of the previous movies and there's leftover weapons tech from several of them. I'm pretty sure they namedrop General Ross too.

Nope. Though Liz has a friend who's not Gwen but looks exactly like her. The girl from The Nice Guys.

None of the named characters. In fact come to think of it the only guys that MIGHT have died are some gangsters from the ferry scene.

Yep. There's a scene there.

>setting up the raft

THUNDERBOLTSSSSS

Is Angourie Rice actually Betty Brandt?

>Betty Brandt in High School

What's the after credits scene?

who plays uncle ben's rice?

They call her "Betty", no last name. Same for all the kids aside from Liz.

Carrying on the trend from the last two franchises which introduced MJ and Gwen in high school.

Bump