So if the New Gods live outside the Multiverse does that mean the Darkseid inJLU, Smallville...

So if the New Gods live outside the Multiverse does that mean the Darkseid inJLU, Smallville, and most likely DCEU are the same?

They don't really live outside the Multiverse
They have avatars in each Universe

They're sort of all just shards or reflections of the whole. I think.

see, funny thing is there are multiple multiverses that make up the omniverse, which would include all possible realities and universes including theirs and our own.

so them existing outside of a "multiverse" would just mean they exist in a certain part of the omniverse, ideaspace.

This

Darkseid is a unique immortal being that is fractured across multiverses

IIRC, Darkseid has manifestions of himself within each universe of the multiverse. The one true Darkseid existed on the Apocolips that is outside the Speedforce Wall similar to these proto versions of the New Gods exist on the New Genesis that is outside the SF Wall as well. Final Crisis was when that one true Darkseid strove to manifest himself on Earth Prime at the time, and it was so traumatic for Earth, as well as the Prime Universe as a whole that it created the light/time distortion around the planet that prevented the Lanterns from being able to get in.

Also
*Apokolips
Please forgive me Lord Darkseid. I have an incredibly comfy chair at my home you can sit in if you'd like...

Fool! You dare mistype the House of our Lord! A flogging for you ! Anti-life justifies my intolerance!

Who are "real deal"? Versions from Kamandi's reality?

The ones that live on their planets that exist outside the Speed Force Wall within the Sphere of the Gods per . I think they just happened to be looking at Earth 51. I didn't think they were actually on it.

Earth-51 is closest to the "real" New Genesis in the map of the Multiverse (see ) so its versions of the New Gods are the closest to their actualized existence.

Friendly reminder that there's a piece of Darkseid in our universe.

Of course there is. We have stories about him. We have his name.

He is in all of us

ALL HAIL DARKSNYDE

>dubs confirm

Anti-Life justifies my hatred for Zack Snyder.

So are the people who support him parademons?

Justifiers. They've been completely brainwashed by him.

Again, he is much more similar to Desaad than Darkseid

They are flesh with no trance of their former humanity who fight for a cause because they can't think otherwise.

Makes sense.

Then who is Darkseid?

>completely unrelated thread turns into a DCEU hate train

For fuck's sake people. I don't even like the man, but this obsession has got to end.

ALright, then let's go back to square one---who is the Darkseid of OUR world

The superheroes of Earth 33 are literally found in comic books. Same deal with Darkseid. It's the idea of Darkseid, of Anti-Life that comes through from the comics. Although you could also argue that the ALE and Darkseid both only reflect and give shape and name to existential dread and despair that winds its way through the background of the human condition already. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

As I thought, thanks.
I find it funny how Kirby's Fourth World and Kamandi are ghetto'd to alternate reality.

I don't look at it as ghettoizing it as much as preserving it. I'd much rather have the New Gods of the other universes fucked with while the originals are preserved as the King intended them to be.

they're all facets of the same uber-Darkseid.

I hear you, senpai. I was joking little. Hopefully those future Kamandi stories we'll get will be worth a read.

>yfw Earth-33's Darkseid was defeated by journalists

>future
>Kamandi
I'm an idiot. I almost confused Kamandi with Anthro.

Just to be clear and avoid confusion, I thought of those 12 stories DC will work. Hopefully soon.
I wouldn't mind Anthro mini, desu.

Wouldn't that be true of everyone though? There's a batman/superman in every universe

I always saw it a bit like the Holy Trinity but just on a massive scale. So just like how Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, Darkseid of DCEU is not Darkseid of Smallville.