For anti trump posters

For anti trump posters

Who do you want instead? Establishment? Hillary?

Getting rid of shitty politicans and getting real free direct democracy would be nice

>real free direct democracy
Haha what the hell, how is this an improvement?

Direct democracy would be shit

How about a good politician

How?

>let's ignore the Democratic party email leak and the massive silencing at the DNC

Are there still people on Sup Forums who unironically support Trump? Or is it just a huge meme joke?

I mean you guys realize everyone in the entire world thinks you're LITERALLY retarded for supporting Trump at this point, right? It was kind of funny at first, but at this point it's just pathetic.

>inb4 shill
Literally your only comeback. Sad

Like in switzerland, people can submit idears to the federal and then have to collect supporters for their ideas in form of verified signatures.
Two times a years the people than decide over the ideas that got enough support.

I support Trump because I'm not a racist like Hillary

I want the Machine-Learning AI KEK to take control and lead us out of darkness. Praise KEK.

fuck off olive nigger

They want money because they're paid astroturfers.

Yes, give the politicians even more incentive to bring in third world immigrants to control with welfare. Fucking genius.

Not an argument

Calling that people will call you a shill does not make you less of a shill

Hillary is a racist

Prove me wrong

And how is Hillary winning going to accomplish this?

>is something completely retarded posted on Sup Forums a meme
gee, i wonder

Hillary is just obviously better than Trump because at least Hillary can go 2 days without looking retarded or attacking a baby or dead soldier.

>

>I have not read into the DNC email leaks
Good goy

Will never happen in the American republic, that would make no sense. We aren't just a single country with one government like you people seem to believe for some reason.

wants to flood anime with 100 percent more refugees

how is that better then some comment he made that is blown of of proportion

I dont.
Germany and the US are alliances of states, and so is Switzerland.
So if it wouldn't work because of federalism then why does it work in switzerland

Bernie Sanders.

Gary Johnson.

Rand Paul.

Even Obama, Biden, and even Clinton after Trump's meltdown this week.

I'd kind of like anyone dumb enough to have supported trump in the primaries to do us all a favor and remove themselves from society.

You literally nominated a man who you can come up with no better reason to vote for than "he's not hillary."

Great job, guys. Great job.

Democracy is mob-rule. You're an idiot.

What other option is there for whites?

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

Yeah I'd go with Hillary. I would've preferred Bernie although his foreign policy chops just aren't there.

Hell I wouldn't mind a Republican who wasn't an insane conman (Trump) or a religious pandering fuckwit (Cruz, most of the GOP candidates really).

I didn't want the ACA. I'm okay with a moderately raised federal min wage (like, $10-12/hr). But I'm pro immigration and pro refugee and I do not give a half shit about protecting Christianity in this country. I've got gay and trans friends and I want them to enjoy civil liberties.

So... Hillary it is.

I want to see John Oliver as upset as possible. I want him to throw a tantrum on his show like he did with Brexit only worse.

Ron Paul.

>Pro immigration
>Hates christianity

>0.2$ have been deposited into your account

Have you corrected the record yet?

I don't hate Christianity, I just do not give any shits about "protecting" it in the U.S.A.

You wanna talk about protecting Christians in China? In Iraq? In KSA (hahahahaha)? I'm at least listening.

>butthurt faggot upset his Jew candidate couldn't win to give the gibs

Man if someone can shoot me a link to where I can apply to get my shekels from CTR, I would very appreciate it.

I'm here doing this shit for free when I should be coding.

I only care about the USA. Other countries aren't my problem.

I want to not get nuked.

they want 25 cents deposited to their account

I don't know how Germany handles its elections to be honest family.

The reason it wouldn't work in the US is because the electoral college is in place to prevent a majority faction from forming, seizing power, and potentially never letting go of the throne. Since we are a republic of many states which can have widely differing positions/beliefs, the electoral college system was devised. It's not a perfect system, but the point is to make it so 51% of the country doesn't get to tell the other 49% of the country what to do for the rest of eternity.

Unfortunately, it's boiled down to a 2 party system (which was never the intention) that is extremely corrupt and we're on the road to the democratic party seizing complete power for who knows how long in the very way that the electoral college was trying to prevent.

The only way to combat this is Trump, a populus candidate, that does not really represent any of the parties, but the will of the people. If he loses, not only is the direct democracy you mention out the window, there won't really be any democracy whatsoever anymore.

not an arguement

Hillary voter here. I want someone competent. Hillary may be a crook but the fact she beat it all and is still going to win let's me know she is clever and at least she is our criminal.

She isnt even competent

She couldn't even pay somebody to set up an email server properly.

She beat the FBI and apparently has the whole system under her control. That's pretty impressive and I want a leader with that kind of cunning.

I think it's important that, in 2016, the nasty racists are shown once and for all that they're not welcome. I actually hope that Hillary keeps track of who votes for whom so the Trump supporters can be re-educated.

I'd rather have a life-time of shitty establishment politicians, than even one unstable con-artist like Donald Trump.

>I want a massively corrupt leader because I think corruption is AWESOME

Gary Johnson

i dont think you understood what direct democracy is.
People are deciding through referendums. All the time, for every issue.

If you think that something is a good or bad or should be changed you can propose a referendum on that matter.

maybe you check wikipedia how that system works in switzerland

You know, im starting to think about it and honestly donald "duck" drumpf is just really making me mad lately. you know that whole khan thing just disrespected my whole family, as my family has served in every US war right down to the revolutionary war, you know? i used to be a yuuuuge trump supporter, but you know now #imwithher, the next president, hilldog!

Holy shit. My mom just came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. I thought Trump was beating crooked Hillary in the polls?? But now he's sunk? This cant be happening. I want Trump to make America great again. Why do I keep hearing that Trump cant release his tax returns because he has donated to NAMBLA? Why doesn't he just release them and dispel this fiction? It all looks very suspishous. Can he still be president if he has donated to NAMBLA? We have to figure out what is going on.

>Sweden tells half of all voting age Americans that they aren't welcome in their own country.

Since the thread is about electing a president, I had assumed you were talking about voting systems for elections specifically.

Better a massively corrupt one than a dangerous incompetent

>Dangerous incompetent

Hillary is both tho

They are both racist

>t. turk

If Hillary is so incompetent how has she beaten multiple federal investigations?

Because she dindu nuffin

Just like BLM

They are literally retarded. I think a lot of them started out intelligent but then memes and infowars killed too many brain cells.

i want someone who knows what they're doing. trump is doing this because if he werent running for president, he'd probably be bankrupt or on trial for child rape. this is all just misdirection on trumps part.

>pic unrelated

Call me a shill if you want, but I've been for Hillary. She's incredibly intelligent, has a better resume than any other candidate since the start of the race, and is widely considered the driving force behind her husband's former political career. Problem in most people's eyes around here, of course, is that (mainly) she's female and (to a much lesser degree) a Democrat.