ITT times you DROPPED a show

ITT times you DROPPED a show

Pic related is when I dropped house of cards

You mean when I was a fan for life?
>Kevin Spacey goes into his basement to relax
>puts on his iPod while using the rowing machine
PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I was trying to stick with American Gods, and just ignoring the bullshit, but after seeing Jesus get murdered by border patrol, and a town full of gun-lovin', racist Nazis, I had had enough. I wasn't a great show even besides the horrible attempts at political commentary.

I dropped Walking Dead for about a year when they hit that Beth-in-the-hospital arc

People who pretend to be """spiritual""" like to imagine Jesus as some kind of 1st century Hippy who would have joined every political cause/fad if he was alive today.

What was his message if you read the New Testament?

"My Father's Kingdom is coming, get your shit together or you will burn with the other sinners."

Not what they like to show us in Jesus when most shows depict him huh?

Really boils my beans.

The Newsroom about 3/4 way through episode 2. I could see what it was going to be.

i apreciated this scene more after my mom went on about how disgusting it was the way he made meechum his tool, owning both mind and body

I watched The Americans and was DVRing it.
Like 5 episodes in they had the lead actress get BLACKED in an interracial cuckold plotline with the leader of the local Black Panthers faction
Not kidding or even using hyperbole

Omfg this happened?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was already revealed to be gay earlier in the season.

What did you think was going to happen?

Why exactly that moment? HoC has been garbage since season 3, and we already knew Frank was gay/bi.

I dropped the walking dead when they pulled first person view of Negan's bat season finale bullshit. I should've dropped the garbage way sooner, but that was the last straw.

what a stupid fucking show

Jesus is basically an anti-hippy. He talks mad shit to every person who doesn't understand his parables. He also refuses to heal people unless they prove their humbleness to him. He's a real asshole

>But Jesus knew what they were thinking and said, “Why do you harbor evil in your hearts? 5Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk?’ 6But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...” Then He said to the paralytic, “Get up, pick up your mat, and go home.

another time a dropped a show was when beecher went wolverine

When rachel kiss the christian girl.

Thanks for letting me know so I can safely delete it from my harddrive.

The proper time to drop that show is season 4

>hear sense8 is good
>the concept sounds really cool
>first episode introduces a gay transgender interracial couple who attend a gay pride event and writes about it on her blog
>all this was supposed to be serious

Never dropped a show so quickly.

even the racemixing wouldn't make we drop

but this did

I dropped Stargate SG-1 when it literally turned into Farscape. Also, The Walking Dead after season 1 and The Simpsons after season 10.

truth hurts bro

Every goddamn thread is you people complaining about gays and black people. Is there seriously nothing else about movies you guys want to talk about?

Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, Rome

Nah, Sup Forums is just a place now for repressed normalfags who want to vent their political and social views at every chance they get, much like the average tumblrette.

Every thread devolves into race, orientation, or/and gender bitching. Heaven help us if a person with dark skin is in their ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA OF CHOICE

Go fuck yourself

>"you ever come in this gym again and i'll rape you"