Rachel Wilson... When will she come back on gumball? Why did they take her off?

Rachel Wilson... When will she come back on gumball? Why did they take her off?

Do you want her back?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO ONE wants her, and the amount of posts in this thread is enough proof.

I do.

No and waifu fags are trash.

I wouldn't mind having her back but not as a lead. She wasn't totally terrible but she did lack character and wasn't unique. Maybe just someone involved in scenes but not the focus. Btw OP she has shown up but in really hidden areas like in elmore plus as a friend cut off in the lower corner.

Because Ben is a hack.
Also, only a very small minority of people care about her.

I've reviewed that EP she wasn't in it. I don't know what the wiki is talking about when it says that. But they are on their FIFTH season. That was season 3! Her last appearance.

People say Ben canned her because he couldn't suppress his feelings for her or something...? Anyone hear about that?

Dude, it's because no one who works on the show cares about her.

She was a mistake.

It was mainly because Ben had difficulty depicting her character in the show. It was hard to figure out how a character like Rachel would be developed. Honestly, I'd say that they could just make her a lazy genie or something. Or maybe make her someone that has a hard time learning about other peoples' thoughts and feelings, making her developed and trying to adjust to life in Elmore.

The show should focus on gumball

A lazy Genie? That sounds interesting, I'd like to know more about that.

I'd eat that ass out

I love that poofy-haired girl, but Ben has an autistic complex, and will never let her back into the show.

The fact that she became an erased unperson is just in poor taste.

There is a good reason why Rachel isn't featured on Gumball barely anymore.

There has been excuses of that none of the writers didn't know how to write a near adult girl, which was a load of bull because Clare was soon featured without any problems that pertained to the same matter as Rachel's

The real reason stemmed from the very very strong sexual and lustful feelings that evoked Ben Bocquelete whenever her character was shown up in anyway, normally story board or or pre production footage, before any touch ups were added before released to the public.

Rachel's mere appearance would cause Ben to disrupt everything, meetings to episodes development, it's said that he once spontaneously masturbated to Rachel's picture right on the spot due to the attractive way she was presented, it got to the point where she could only be a background character again.

Ben who started to fall in love with his own creation wanting her to be a very major character ironically became a minor character to a statistic thanks to his behavior when it came to the character, she isn't officially retconned off the show, but hidden away because the executives planned to have her appear again after Ben's sexual obsession over the rainbow lass would cease, as of now there has been no sign of this enigmatic character, and mentioning her to Ben will yield results such as him being uncomfortable, and making up run of the mill excuses because he's ashamed and wants it to be a secret.

It's rumored that he stalked the voice actor of Rachel, who also voice acts many other characters, so maybe because the Trauma of the whole event she may refuse to reprise the role of rachel.

So as of now Rachel will only appear if Ben keeps his obsession over Rachel on the down low. Plus he will some times request suggestive pictures of him and Rachel doing sexual acts together, although it could be trolls, but they seem organized as they all seem to say the same story and act similar,

Is this Ben still working on the show? Fuck. Can i be a lunatic working in a childrens cartoon too and not get fired? NICE

cool pasta, bro

The thing is, if he were to get fired over that, word would get out, about what he did and it would produce very bad publicity, remember the voice actor of Clarence? Once he was fired for harassing female co-worker and because information as to why so and so get's fired needs to be provided, word got out and there was gossips about it on various web articles, so they decided to look the other way, and let him work on the show if it was a the the cost of a character they were going to plan on being a major character. What Ben did compared to the voice actor of Clarence was much more controversial, and could be seen as a impulse of mental psychosis, instead of just perversion. Thanks to this PC world, Ben was pitied for his love of a walking talking rainbow with razor sharp teeth and a knack for pizza and given a chance to make things right, and because since he was the man behind the show, it could have risked cancellation, and since it was very popular in the UK and US, they didn't want to fire Ben and take any chances that could ruin anything the show and it's cast had going for themselves.
The Voice actress in question who was stalked by Ben was already a friend of his, so she didn't press charges, and she was heavily compensated by him so she stayed.

His obsession over Rachel is so bad that his mates who come to visit him at his residence claims that he has a room dedicate to his Drawings, computer graphs, clay and scale models of Rachel, one's only story that was the closest to evidence was provided by the door to the Rachel shrine being a jar, while Ben was in the kitchen looking for a few pints of alcohol for him and his mate to share, so the guy decided to investigate the room only to be immediately horrified by the contents of the room as described before, but in his words he described it as horrifying and a sexuality depraved nightmare that you' find in a David Lynch movie.

Holy shit.

I believe it.

Still better than dan "get them in the van" schneider.

This is why we will never have nice things.

We must appease Ben who is known to Peruse Sup Forums in hopes of us speaking about his rainbow true love!

I hope this offering appeases you our limey fuck-wit friend and that you'll find refuge inside your lover's small intestines!

LMAO! I saw that on Ben's Twitter before, let's just say that the picture made him feel longing.
This makes me wanna make a Rachel X Ben picture for him.

And you got all that information... where?

He's shitposting.

Yeah...I'm not shitposting, some user on here named who claimed to have been Ben posted his story on here, you can even ask Ben on Twitter if you must

nuff said and enjoy the mega-***download the second to the last file and you all will see what happened

mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA