What does Sup Forums think of Riverdale?

What does Sup Forums think of Riverdale?

poor person's twin peaks and i haven't even seen it

Fine if you are 12-16. Questionable if you are 17-22. Degenerate if you are 23+

imagine if you auditioned for riverdale and they made you do a chemistry test with only those three girls in the room and they made you lick they pusy!

shit for teen aged girls akin to one tree hill or gossip girl

>Questionable if you are 17-22. Degenerate if you are 23+

Why?

This is a show for tweens/teens. If you're older you should really be watching something smarter.

One of the worst shows I've ever watched.

I had a dream where Veronica was wearing a french-maid outfit, and I was a horny german shepard roaming her suburb.

It was a good dream.

She was a freak, though that's knot surprising.

>why

Just report yourself to the police. It's going to make it easier.

>knot
will KNOTED ever take off?

Any younger than 23 and it's questionable why you'd even be watching a show based on Archie Comics characters

it's nothing like twin peaks besides it having madchen amick and being about a murder

Comics are for children and teenagers. What is your point?

That would be so great.

Pure Kino.

>kids
>reading Archie comics

I haven't watched this show but from the Sup Forums threads Cheryl is my girl. Does she die? If so, i'm not going to bother watching this show

Veronica IS NOT A FAT MEXICAN SKANK

Recast NOW

Sounds like a good time

She lives. That video is an edit of the real scene cut to make it look like Archie murdered her for fun.

>and get this caualadona, he said he was 5"

Cheryl is second best girl.
Pure Betty is best girl.

They wanted the thicc audience, but if they made her thicc white it'd have brought in the tumblr audience instead

I want to fuck or be fucked by the majority of the cast

No

Unwatchable.

grow their tits more

what exactly was the point of using the archie comics license?

Archie Comics are going broke, they've been trying absolutely anything that will get them money over the past few years. Their Archie reboot didn't sell as well as they thought, their superhero line went to shit with delays and low sales, Sega and Capcom pulled/are pulling their licenses. They were even attempting to crowdfund their relaunch at one point.

wtf i love archie comics now

It's a shame because the new Archie ongoing is really good.

That bitch on the far left has such a generic Hispanic face. How did she ever make it as an actress?

Archie didnt deserve this... this isnt what he would want... to be on a faggot CW show...

>generic face
>confused as to why they would use someone with an average face

its called mass appeal, shithead

She's fun.

that girl is too young to have that goofy ass duck filler added to her lips, disgusting

it's fucking shit with forced diversity. there are only two true white people on the show. makes me sick.

Never watched it because I am not 14 years old.

The mediocre start didn't help. Waid screwed the pooch hard, and putting Zdarsky on the Jughead book was a terrible idea. They've course corrected hard and they're both good books now, but the damage was done. On top of that, they're still making stupid publishing decisions. Hughes took a year to push out three issues of Betty and Veronica, Afterlife and Chilling Tales haven't had a new issue in ages, they're basically averaging an issue or two a year now. I'm interested in seeing who's gonna get the creative duties on Betty and Veronica now that Hughes' left, and whether they finally follow through with the Sabrina ongoing they've been teasing for a while, but they've got to strike ASAP. Riverdale's brought back some goodwill with their audience, so they should try to not cock it up with more stagnated book launches. They're doing monthly "pilot season" launches now, and there's nothing on the sales of those books and whether they're moving to ongoings or not, so it doesn't look promising.

The Josie and the Pussycat token blacks are horrible. I fast forward past all their scenes.

The actress is Portuguese

>Doesn't relax around blacks

It's Twin Peaks for blue staters who think Twin Peaks was about how horrible small towns are

30 second scene in which a problem occurs, 1 minute scene in which a separate problem is resolved, 45 second scene of nothing to progress the plot, 52 second scene in which the first mentioned scene is resolved

Rinse and repeat till you've got a full episode

This show had bizarre pacing

Like lighting quick, really odd stuff

Her lips are natural.

>a show based on Archie Comics characters
>implying that's why most people watch it
end yourself, Sup Forums-reject

based

Truth.

She just uses Covergirl make-up to make herself look glorious.

neat

Elrond shouldve tossed the ring when he had the chance, just my 2 cents

pusy

Oh you sonuvabitch

I wish I was her pusy slave

They had 13 episodes instead of a full season, had to work through shit quick

It's hot, and she's been wearing that PJ for days, she looks at you intently as she climbs over and says: Hitler did nothing wrong

The dog barks...

That dog is probably dead by now.

giv betty gf

26 here

fuck the police

Don't give two shits, but that red head has got some fine dick sucking lips.

*holds Lili's hand

What's he punching at?

time itself

he's giving her CPR

>*holds Lili's hand

If that disgusts you then I won't say what I'd do next

If you say you'll have sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, someone's getting reported

OK I won't

god

>americans
>smarter than 17 year olds
They fucking teach elementary algebra in colleges there.

wait till you hit 30 amd are still posting here

Fuck off. We don't need to learn fancy foreign languages. We just need to make everyone here speak English. America is for Americans.

Clearly you lost that battle in Miami and LA

That was really racist.

Oh I bet you watch only the smartest of television and you use this vast knowledge to impress all your friends and family.

Betty "Fourth Reich" Cooper

Her chest. Actually getting someone's heart to beat and breathing again takes quite a bit of force.

>grew up in Cleveland

You just know....

I want to FUCK Madelaine Petsch

I miss this meme

oh my GOD look at that clavicle

Are they even going to bring in Sabrina or Midge?

They've promised Sabrina next season but Midge no plans mentioned yet.

RIVERDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE

WAKA

F L O C K A
L
O
C
K
A

>Midge
Moose is gay, Midge never ever

He's bi.

>bi male
Memes

Dove is playing Sabrina

Also this is the otp and you're a faggot if you disagree

>Dove is playing Sabrina
That got confirmed?

PUSY
U
S
Y

All but confirmed, but it's painfully obvious by now

I tried watching it since Sup Forums memes it so often and I thought it would actually be some closet teen mystery kino. Nope, it's just preteen bullshit that's slightly better than One Tree Hill

Never watched the show but god damn this is a great webm. I open ever Riverdale thread I see just for this. Thanks user.