Thoughts on Armond White. Is he /ourguy/ or a fraud? What's your favorite review of his?

Thoughts on Armond White. Is he /ourguy/ or a fraud? What's your favorite review of his?

Why does his Twitter only have 5,000 followers, should he be bigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/430171/concussion-will-smith-confronts-diversity
nationalreview.com/article/433246/batman-v-superman-culture-war-gets-mythic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

Kys newfag

he's basically self indulgent but at least he makes an attempt at interesting reviews compared to the rest of the critics

Critics are for those not smart enough to form their own opinion.

He is /ourguy/

My favorite review is this one.

nationalreview.com/article/430171/concussion-will-smith-confronts-diversity

nationalreview.com/article/433246/batman-v-superman-culture-war-gets-mythic

He's ourguy, a lot of people shit on him because he seems to go against the grain a lot of the time but he gives his reasons if you ever bother to read his reviews in full.

He is mostly right. One of few critics daring to shit on Disney.

based nigger. i bet he's a fan of james joyce

The most contrarian critic in cinematic history.

Sup Forums meme ad a shit critic.

>He's ourguy, a lot of people shit on him because he seems to go against the grain a lot of the time but he gives his reasons if you ever bother to read his reviews in full.
This entire statement is contradictory and false. kys faggot

His review of Moonlight as a white liberal jerk-off was the most thought-provoking thing I've ever read, and I actually loved Moonlight.
>Pity has made Moonlight the liberal cause for this movie season. Critics, festival programmers, and filmgoers who don’t usually bother with movies about blacks or gays have rallied in unanimous praise for this film that makes them feel not only sorry for blacks and gays but better about themselves. Their self-righteous “diversity” keeps to the surface of black and gay experience.

There are times where I'm pretty sure that he's just being contrarian for the sake of it, but this review reminds me that he is a legitimate critic with his own opinions, rather than some Hollywood sycophant.

Don't forget he's a very self aware gay black man that hates being pandered to.

Denzel Washington's cousin

>faggot black movie reviewer
hes our guy

Sup Forumsmblr hates him because he ruined Get Outs perfect score and dunks on capeshit

>dunks on capeshit
Only the shitty one

Fake

No we don't.