Post 'em if you got 'em, Sup Forums. Don't forget to rate other people's stuff

Post 'em if you got 'em, Sup Forums. Don't forget to rate other people's stuff.

when you got that early 2000s taste
Great taste in older women, user. Atomic Betty was a good show.

Rate, hate, critique, etc.

Sorry, forgot to rate.

I enjoy your taste. Especially Tank Girl. Not sure I agree with Elsa and Anna, though.
I literally only know Usagi and Bone, but those are top tier so.

Whos the girl to the left of the lego chick?

Hildy Gloom from the 7D. She and her husband Grim are the only reasons to watch the show.

Grim is a top tier husbando, too.

I think someone from one of Harry Partridge's cartoons.

Jinx, Elsa and Tank girl Muh nigga

>eddsworld

Fight me, Drake.
You have fantastic taste in Disney and CN girls, user.
Bonus points for Tuesday and Noodle.
>james
It's already top tier just for him. Scott Pilgrim's good, too.

9/10 for madotsuki, sayaka and jack

Where my pure Sup Forums master racers at?

Gotta admit I don't know a lot of the characters on your chart, but Jack is a 10/10 so I like your style.

You guys go through waifus and husbandos like socks. You guys are nothing but CHEAP whores.

I respect that Hiro pick

Not all of mine are Sup Forums but this is my harem dammit

I like Jinx and Motoko, but I don't really care for the rest of them.

Meh/10. Soundwave superior, though.

I'm not a fan of the fatties, but apart from that it's a pretty great list.

Some questionable choices, but not bad.

I don't like the character myself, but I can't criticise such loyalty.

Pretty good, pretty good.

Bit generic, but not bad.

Same generic type of husbando choices, but your waifus are pretty decent.

We posting waifus? My chart never gets much response.

>Midnighter
>Monica
>Boss
>Peggy
>Thor
>Beth Ross
10/10

I see you're a fan of tough and authoritative women. Who's the one on the top left corner?

Yup.

One of these is not like the others.

crazy bitch/10 don't stick your dick in crazy son

5/10 way too may characters I don't know

10/10 for the dedication

8/10 overall pretty good taste in waifus

Kaitlyn, from Freakangels.

The sad thing is I can't tell if you mean Chat or Wilykit. Because every time I post this chart someone starts bitching about Wilykit.

Cartoons can't be waifus desu.

We'll see how long this thread lasts

hmmm I like your style.

Why did you delete it?

I can dig this.

Because nobody responded.

>femShep

Too right man, monogamy is superior.

They are just cartoons dude, well there is some anime characters here and there but is more sexual than emotional.

Is just funposting.

Started this one just for fun, any ideas for the remaining spots?

> Travis instead of Henry
> Jonathan instead of literally any other Joestar

probably about as long as the one i started this morning

Humanized Cat. You know what image Im talking about.

From the Thrilling Adventure Hour's Beyond Belief.

Those who are faithful to their waifus deserve recognition.

Rather than rating, I'm just going to try to look at what the waifus say about the user behind them.

Solid list, but the Kanaya and Rose really make it work. You like your waifus energetic and full of life, but to a sensible degree. You can handle some rough, you can handle some dull, you can handle some high class, but as long as they have that spark, you're set.

Your list is full of a lot of Sup Forums so I can't rate well, but it's alright. You have a higher tolerance for dom than most, though you also very much enjoy being the guy on top. There's something alluring to you about these spirits, be they strong, wild, authoritative, or shit (Korra), that draws you to them. Also spunk. Spunk is good.

There's more Sup Forums than Sup Forums here, but luckily your taste in anime is pleb tier at best, so I'll just say you have a hard on for yanderes and leave it at that.

You like your woman big. As in, really big. You also like your doms, quite a bit actually. You stick your dick in crazy/wild/bitchy way more than should be healthy, and one day you will pay the price for that. But the giantesses are alright, so I'll cut you that.

You like it hot. Lots of sass, lots of spunk. Occasionally you like a break though.

First off, your taste in everything is so hilariously Sup Forums it hurts. Congrats. Secondly.... I don't know, you sort of like a bit of everything. Some life and spark, some sass, some arrogance, some feebleness, some adorkableness, some ruggedness, some purity, some impurity, just across the board overall.

>Nothing but worst girls. except for may

Is that Death and fanart of Death? Either way good stuff.

>Your list is full of a lot of Sup Forums so I can't rate well, but it's alright. You have a higher tolerance for dom than most, though you also very much enjoy being the guy on top. There's something alluring to you about these spirits, be they strong, wild, authoritative, or shit (Korra), that draws you to them. Also spunk. Spunk is good.

Oddly enough Sup Forums has the lowest representation, though some of the Sup Forums could be mistaken for Sup Forums

Well, glorious nippon artwork in any case.

9/10, pretty fantastic tastes to be honest, save for some very minor nitpicks
7/10, You clearly enjoy the physically strong, a little muscular dominant type. Some of those so I don't necessarily agree with but your chart is still extremely good
8/10, not much to say all pretty solid to great choices, I dig it
8/10, Honorable mentions to Jolyne and Tatsumaki's hotter sister. Always nice to see some faithful to a classic waifu like Samus too
5/10, would be ok but a few horrible choices drag down what would be a pretty damn good list and makes it average. Shoutouts to Officer Wagon and Lemmy though
7/10, pretty good. Not a whole lot to comment on but not a whole lot to complain about either. Our tastes seem to overlap a bit, we'd probably get along
9/10, I'm a big fan of the snu-snu row you got going on. Would hang out with and buy a pizza for
6/10, average list bumped up by Livewire.
4/10, you have some fantastic choices but everything else is pretty horrible, and all over the place. Props for Junkrat and Bucky though.
>No Vincent Price
I'm honestly surprised, I like it so far though

>They are just cartoons dude
Get the fuck outta my face faggot.

damaged men with muscles/10. Solid list.