Who will you support?

Who will you support?

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalha_de_Poitiers_(732)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims just in spite of the chicanos here

There is only one rivalry.

based

Fuck m*Xicans & br*Zilians

kys yourself

the lats, of course

this,

dumb bong

t. Muhammad bin Ali

Argentina alone has more nobel prizes than all these filthy sandniggers.
LATIN POWER.

Muslims obviously. They had a golden age before and they have a lot of experience being the world hegemon - multiple caliphates, Ottoman Empire, Mughals, various Persianates, various Mongol Hordes, etc.

Definitely Latin America. Only thing wrong with that place is that the poverty leads to a lot of crime.

T. Osama Bin Laden.
The ""muslim"" golden age was basically sandniggers copying and reviving greek works

Any sane person that's not a sandnigger will go with LATIN american.
Not even a question. Muslims are despised world wide

all latinos are trash disgusting piece of shit
but not all arabs are bad

>muh muh muh muh muh muh muh muh greeks

ALL Greek works were copied from Ancient Middle Eastern empires (Babylonians, Persians, Phoenicians, Sumerians, Egyptians, Akkadians, etc.)

The Islamic Golden Age was simply Arabs and Middle Easterners claiming what was rightly theirs to begin with and expanding on it
t. fresh out the monkey exhibit
Carlos Slim has more wealth than the entire GDP of Argentina lmao

Carlos Slim is a mexican crhistian that would probably carpet bomb all you filthy mudsilms if he had the chance.
Same thing with temer.
Also, Argentina GDP=600 billion dollars

>Carlos Slim is a mexican crhistian that would probably carpet bomb all you filthy mudsilms if he had the chance.
>Same thing with temer.
Do monkeys and chicanos tell themselves this to make themselves feel better? Sad!

Yeah, christians and muslims really love each other dude, specially in the me
Same thing with jews.
I'm going to stop answering to your baits now, disgusting sandnigger

Let's spice things up.

Once an Arab, always an Arab you stupid macaco

I'm not Muslim but beaners are billion times worse. Don't act like it's not true.

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW.
Muslims and latinos always were allies and brothers. Do not fall for this bait, the only thing wh*tes want is make us argue because he fear us.

Long live the brotherhood!

>excluding romania and moldava

His parents are Lebanese

He's born in Mexico therefore a Mexican.

>poverty leads to a lot of crime
You don't crucify, burn, behead, chop bodies or rip off faces because of poverty. They're probably worse than the Arabs.

Go back to maroc

Whatever you say, paco

Look who ran out of glue to sniff.

muhammad, you are not italian.
fuck off back to africa.

>not posting peru will do their best

I hope you choke on your morning pigeon fucking faggot

lmao macacos really are pathetic

first time I agree with a chilean

We win in the name of Spain and Portugal

came here to say this

Stop writing craps on the internet, we are here because Iberians killed every Muslims to regain the land

Why support either? Can't we just get rid of both?

You don't decieve me fool. The bond between us brothers is unbreakable. You must be the so called white pure germanic from Sul. Fuck you and all the conspirators.

Long live the brotherhood!

>uninformed Amerimutt strikes again
it's supposed to be only the slavic countries

Is uniting with both of them against the USA not an option?

Latin America is the white man's last hope

oh i'm retarded

t.

>t. Romelu Menama Lukaku Bolingoli

Brothers my ass.If the Reconquista didn't happened Muslims would try defeat the Franks and we don't know if they could stopped Moors more than one time,basically Europe would be a caliphate.

Shut up stereotypetugal

>basically Europe would be a caliphate.

They're slavic

sec need to think of something racist to make fun your country

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalha_de_Poitiers_(732)

Stop reading because you're stupid or lazy

On what grounds are they not? explain yourself

Are you serious? They're Romance and speak a language descended from Latin. Unless you're talking about some Russian/Ukrainian minority in Moldova they are not Slavic at all. Educate yourself with some non-mutt literature then come back.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians

The one to rule them all

LATIN Americans are our brothers in the new CRUSADE, and will help to purge the filthy sarracens. They are culturally very close to europe and share the same christian values.
We stand united against the sandnigger menace.

Come on dude if I teach a African man German this will not change him ethnically

couldn't think of anything

That's is not an argument

Do skin color makes difference for you?Because is not an argument either.

So then why is Latin America highlighted but not Spain or Portugal?

Iberians should be killed too.

I mean they mixed up with Slavs long ago but if you start thinking like that there simply exist no real ethnicities anymore
because it's about latinos, not about all countries that speak spanish/portuguese

What is Latino? It's not a race, it's not an ethnicity... Romanians and Moldavians are surely neither "latin" nor "roman"

¡Felicidades a todos! ¿Qué le pidieron a los reyes magos?

Jokes on you, my mother's bloodline is from sarracen origin.
We're literally around you. In some countries like Chile you can't differentiate a sarracen from a mestizo until they open their mouths.

>reviving greek works
What's wrong with that? Would you rather have them gone to waste?

i never said it was and i didn't make the fucking map. it's a cultural umbrella term
And call Romanians what you want, there's been a lot of race mixing obviously, I believe that in the end this kind of discussions come down to playing with words and meanings honestly

go fuck yourselves

>I mean they mixed up with Slavs long ago but if you start thinking like that there simply exist no real ethnicities anymore

This

>because it's about latinos, not about all countries that speak spanish/portuguese

This term Latino don't make sense.

Latinos are Italians,Spanish's,Portuguese's and maybe French's

Fuck off, budget canadian

I would support the Latinos publicly while secretly giving arms and info to the green, because having an embarrassed and depressed Latin America is good for us.

orange
kys

samefag btw
arabs in latin america don't give a fuck about the middle east lmao, most of them don't even speak your shitty language or even follow your religion

That's what you think, lmao

Outside and with retarded gringos you think we don't care

Don't pretend you know when you aren't in the know
Secretly all Arabs in latin american look down on you macacos

oh, please tell me how is the arab diaspora here helping you muslim sandniggers back home?
>Secretly all Arabs in latin american look down on you macacos
yet they keep mixing into the population

Never claimed we get help from them.

Wow, so this is mexican literacy LMAO

>claiming israelis
pathetic desu

Isn't Carlos Slim from Lebanese descendance?

>This term Latino don't make sense.
Ethnically it doesn't, it just happens to be the word that's normally used for the inhabitants of former Spanish/Portuguese colonies in the Americas. I would still say there's something like "latino culture" though despite all the regional differences

Gotta go with the Catholics on this one

Actual chilean/arab here.

americans and muslims can fuck each other asses.

maricones culiaos pasaos a caca, hijos del tuerce tulas e hijos de la caga sables.

Ottoman Empire= Turks
Mughals= Turkics
Mongol Hordes= Mongols and Turkics

Should have said something like Umad Caliphate

The Ottomans and neither the Mughals were very Turkish desu.

Generally speaking for most of their reign they were more similar to Arab dynasties than the Turks.

Wow there's a lot of hate for people choosing green - when will the Europeans be up to get more based green supporters?

Not going to give a dumb meme answer like half of the people here. Both blocs have their negative and positive points.

I have to go with orange, because green contains W*hh*bi scum. Haven't been to one of those countries though, but I definitely don't have a problem against Algeria/Tunisia/Jordan/Lebanon. The other countries are at the moment instable/at war,do disgusting shit like slavery, have shitty immigrants or I know little about.

South America is dangerous, but has an interesting warm culture (probably same in green countries but haven't been there) at least Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil. When I went to those countries I was treated very warmly (in Argentina I even got invited for a random wedding lol). Argentina/Uruguay felt like a christian Turkey culturewise (I guess because of the large Italian influence/community ?) Crime(drugs/weapons) is fucking crazy in those countries though. Hot Latina women are a meme though saw a lot ugly ladies there, but their ass game is on point. Lot of short people there (unlike here lol) and I'm only 175cm.

t. East Turkish Erasmus Exchange student

kys

Why? I just prefer middle eastern food over latin. Rude motherfucker.

>Hot Latina women are a meme though saw a lot ugly ladies there
Haven't been in latin america but I feel like Latinas tend to be either really hot or really ugly, like there's not really a middle way.
anyway thanks for the actually enjoyable non meme answer

>I'm only 175cm.
Disgusting manlet

Mughals was founded by Turkics. I don't know if it had a Turkic culture though.

Ottoman isn't Turkish? Do you know difference between Turkic and Turkish? Turkish people are literally the aftermath of the Ottoman Empire so how is it not Turkish?
>Language:Ottoman Turkish.
>Literature: In Ottoman Turkish mainly influenced by Persians.
>Cuisine:Turkic + the regions it consisted of
>People: Locals + Caucasians(Circassians) and Central Asians
>Rulers:Turkics with wifes from Balkans

What is Arabic about it except the main religion practiced, which we embraced because of Persians?

Pinche gringo puto

>Language:Ottoman Turkish.
>Literature: In Ottoman Turkish mainly influenced by Persians.
Which was literally just crypto ARABIC.

>People: Locals +Caucasians(Circassians) and Central Asians
And Arabs. Even at the end of the days of the Ottoman empire a lot of Arabs stood by it.

>Mughals was founded by Turkics. I don't know if it had a Turkic culture though.
Mughals were a mix between Indian and Turkic culture.
They relied heavily on Islam for their rule but they got mixed up later iirc. I read the royal family even spoke Hindi between themselves but Turkic/Arabic in the court.

>Can we both get nuke already?

yup

In most of the world this is the case, but the Latin American countries I went to it was more extreme. Like you said there are a lot less 5-7s there imo.

Haha, yeah it's very funny, mr. health kit.

Ottoman Turkish had loanwords but definitively isn't close to Arabic lol. On the area of literature we were influenced by Persians, but I think Persians were indeed influenced earlier by Arabs. Yeah, with local people I mean of the area the Ottoman Empire occupied so Balkan, Anatolia, ME, NA. Interesting what you told about the Mughals. Yeah Islam had to be the glue in multiethnic empires like Mughal/Ottoman to prevent collapse

Wasnt there a split between Ottoman Turkish and Turkish?

I thought that Ottoman Turkish (which is 80+% Arabic/Persian) was used by nobles while Turkish was used by the everyday Turk.