JOHNSON AT 15% NATIONALLY

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING HOLY SHIT

PRESIDENT JOHNSON

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/03/gary-johnson-now-polling-15-amongst-midwest-states-says-cnn-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source dude

>Some open borders faggot stealing Hillary's votes
I can't wait to see blue states turn red.

source or go fuck yourself.

Nice source faggot

Nice. Trumpkins BTFO

If anything, Johnson will steal trump voters and give an easy win to Hillary.

DUDE

wow, I now #SuckOnTheJohnson

How so?

well, that settles it. I know am #ComingontotheJohn

The Libertarians would've done a whole lot better if they has seized the chance to attract more Republicans who are alienated by Trump. It was the golden opportunity to really give a third party a chance.

> implying Paul fags and Cruz fags aren't the ones moving to Johnson
Libertarian leaning and constitution centered republicans have been gaining steam for years and Trump has completely turned them off with the authoritarian protectionist angle

15%?
Sure thats not the THC content of the stuff you just smoked?

Gary "If you move Mexicans over the border, they magically become more productive" Johnson

>since trump lost, now I'm tired of this two party system

(Both parties and all donors back Hilary)

>I've decided to vote for Gary Johnson

he'd have to smoke a lot of Garyuana to get high enough to support this clown at only 15% THC

Trump only has a one point lead in Utah against Johnson and Western republicans are starting to leave the Republican party for the Libertarian base

Obviously labor+capital is going to me productive than labor without capital. Are you stupid or something?

The reasoning is that moderates that would've voted trump out of most likely disdain for hillary will now switch to Gary Johnson like the fucking retards they are.

The thing is though, unlike berniebots these guys don't actually have any REAL reason to change their vote. Berniebots got fucked over hard and will either not vote at all or vote for trump out of spite.

The moderates who would've voted Trump, are much less likely in comparison to change their vote. Literally everyone knows libertarian party will never rise.

However there may be a motivation to vote libertarian to have them recognized and get gubment funding for their platform. Literally the only reasonable reason for voting for gary.

Mexico has plenty of capital. But it's all owned by a monopoly which stagnates out of laziness.

The same people who are perfectly fine with that situation, flooding the US.

I can only imagine how long until our entire country is owned by google and not enough people care to stop it because either ignorant niggers who don't know better or lazy uncaring mexicans are majority of the population.

i guess op got the stat from here

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/03/gary-johnson-now-polling-15-amongst-midwest-states-says-cnn-poll/

dunno how credible this source is

No, but I think you are. Mexico is full of mexican people, and you are trying to misrepresent that as being anybody's fault but the people of Mexico. Mexico is shitty because it's full of Mexicans. According to your retardo logic, if you moved ALL OF MEXICO into the UNITED STATES, it would just be a HUGE BONUS, HUH? It's not as though Capital could cross the border without allowing mass immigration of unproductive trash, huh? STUPID!

>Garyjuana

Nice one.

Why don't the Koch brothers support him?

>Open Borders
>Gun Control

They are already deep in that hilldawg pussy

Trump is doing better in the polls without Johnson.

>Implying that's false

>bernouts going to the next nobody candidate

ok

That's pretty true tbqh.

He's at an average of 7.4% nationally, and has yet to poll over 10%.

see get your head checked on the way out libretardians

>open borders
>lower taxes

hi leaf

I know you would disagree if you know cholos but at least in here mexicans become magically law-abiding when crossing the border. We are suddenly the most cautious drivers in the world, know where the trash bins are and respect others. That only applies to mexican tourists, though.

I think you meant Gary "Get rid of the border entirely and get more taxpayers" Johnson.

That makes me hot and bothered. I always wanted to fuck the younger Hillary.

kek, no.
One Koch was a Libertarian VP candidate recently. But they Tea Party now.

>open borders
Nothing wrong with that. US is a country that was founded in diversity.

>lower taxes
You're retarded for even complaining about this.

>Utah
They are just butt blasted about the primaries still
That's literally all Johnson has.
Look at the rest of the U.S
Also Johnson hasn't reached 15%

hIs Facebook says he is at 13%

No, I don't.
No, it wasn't.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
>Posterity
>the descendants of a person
America was for quite a long time the country with the highest percentage of native born white citizens. Consider your record corrected, shill/commie/libretardian

Not feelin it

Dont make me laugh.
The only president Johnson we had was this one.

>libertarians working to get government funding

Fuckin lolarious hypocrisy

I am now a #JohnsonMissile

I am.

>people actually voting Johnson
When they actually get to the polls they don't vote Johnson, happened last year too. They're just too bitter to say they're voting for Trump/Clinton.
He won't break 2% in his home state

>I am now a #suckerforjohnson

>founded in diversity
No

Hi, Ross Perot

last election cycle*

MY JOHNSON IS READY

>an anti gun open border globalist narcissist fuck stick

no

THIS IS A D I V I D E & C O N Q U E R THREAD

THE OP IS A SHILL

Have you guys noticed that third party candidates are only be pimped by the bought media in another obvious attempt to try and stop Trump?

when will they learn....

My guacamole is ready

I wish I could embrace the Johnson, but his support of TPP and gun control turns me away.

His immigration policy is actually smart, and much better than anything Trump has thought up. But I remain for Trump.

Gary "Gas the whites, reconquista now" Johnson

He does NOT support gun control. This is a malicious lie being spread by trump shills.

Who do you want to be president?

Trump wants a war with Iran because his Zionist masters and his support for Israel.

That's it, I #PopMyCherry4Gary now.

>Johnson
>gun control

Johnson

Then I guess I should read up. Fucking Sup Forums.

pretty nigger-tier desu senpai

CUOMO: I’ll say the name, you hit me with the first thing that comes to mind. Remember, we’ve got an audience here and a lot of people watching out there, as well. President Barack Obama?

JOHNSON: Good guy.

CUOMO: One. Governor Weld?

WELD: Barack Obama? I think he’s been statesman-like the last couple of years. He had a disappointing first term, and I think he’s picked up his game the last couple of years. It’s gone better for him.

CUOMO: Hillary Clinton?

JOHNSON: Hillary Clinton, a wonderful public servant, I guess I would say that.

WELD: Old friend. Nice kid. Knew her in her 20s. We shared an office in the Nixon impeachment, real bond, lifelong. Seriously. Not kidding.

Gonna post this until these retarded threads stop

>libertarian immigration policy is smart
The current Libertarian Party (US) Platform states that Libertarians are prepared to welcome refugees, and the LP works against discriminatory policies. In addition it states that a free market requires the free movement of both capital and labor across borders.

The one thing that was precious to workers was their largest piece of actual property, which everyone knows so well that the restaurant joke is old hat: Location.

So the labor movement joined the “America is a Land of Immigrants” Movement. In terms of straight economics, it is hard to imagine a stupider move. But Labor Leaders were joining Mommy Professor and his fellow Intellectuals and Idealists in a solid front against those capitalists who had all that money and a few degrees.
Libertarian immigration policy: Good for big companies trying to drive down the price of wages, bad for the people living in America. Look how the free movement of third world cocksuckers from your southern border has worked out post-operation wetback
Use your head, libretardian

>implying mexicans pay taxes

His VP is vehemently anti gun.
Johnson himself has been caught saying anti gun things too, although his current stance is pro 2nd amendment.
If you look at this stances though he is essentially a Democrat that's pro drug legalization.
Of course who knows wtf he would do if he actually got in office. Everyone knows he doesn't have a chance of winning the only reason he is being shilled for is to take votes away from either side.

He doesn't have any real chance of winning.

Who?

ROADS BTFO

This is completely false. His policies are not anything like what is advocated for by Democrats.

He is for drastically REDUCING the size of government and basically getting government out of peoples' business. Democrats are polar opposite of this.

Weld was anti gun twenty years ago, sure. He's since changed his position.

One poll doesn't matter

no

Doesn't matter regardless he doesn't have a chance of winning.
Can't argue with that one.

He's pro gun control.
In other words, he is a cuck that's gathering useful idiots to help Clinton at the debate.

Too bad he sucks at talking

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't give a fuck. Still voting for him. Going to break R/D duopoly.
That was the entire point. Hammer some cracks into the bipartisan wall and open up a chance for more parties to be heard.

That doesn't make any sense. Trump is the furthest thing from a libertarian. No one almost votes for a nationalist ready to build a wall around the country and then supports an open borders, free trade candidate instead.

Given that immigration policy is the main platform for candidates this election, it's hard to imagine voters this indecisive.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that neither of you two know what you're talking about. It sounds like every assertation being made here is backed up exclusively by what you think other people are thinking. No surveys from moderates, no genuine data that supports your ideas.

[citation needed]

OPEN BORDERS JOHNSON

ALSO
HE'S NOT AT 15%.

Who here is

/PLAYINGWITHTHEIRJOHNSON/?

Every day until he becomes president!

Media on Jill Stein: "She thinks vaccines are bad for kids!"

Media on Gary Johnson: "He's doing very well!"

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

He's right, retard.

He's off to a good start already if his propaganda pulls so heavily from Sanders's.

>he's wrong

he pulls votes from H

cuckservatives are only overrepresented in the media

>pandering for the Green commie since the blue one got defeated
a fucking leaf

>select all images with grass
rofl

But both those things are true.

Jill Stein is the most unqualified candidate in the race, and that's saying a lot considering Trump is in the race. She's a nutjob.

Johnson and Weld would be an amazing (even as Republicans) ticket if this was a normal election year.

How long until these two mystics are forced to do battle?

>1 post by this ID

>Jill Stein is the most unqualified candidate in the race, and that's saying a lot considering Trump is in the race. She's a nutjob.

DID YA KNOW? Jill and Trump have the same opinion of vaccines.