/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Ask me anything edition

pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX
pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX
pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX
pastebin.com/dQ4VEADX

meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/block/00000000000000000bcd4d885bdb48a5b4ef5f26ebbbc22f3909851651ca975e
gematrix.org/?word=zachary james carr the most enlightened person alive of aledo illinois
youtu.be/Wfwh0C4uVsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck this numale bullshit

FUCK JEAN JUDY YOU MOTHERFUCKER

I think he knew about it---vaguely, in a murky distorted way...just like the principal in season 3

>I had a DREAM I went in that apartment....but I didn't go there!

Also, I think the whole principal section is in the future. Cooper is going to escape, kill Dougie's wife (that's how her ring ends up in that body) and then transfer BOB over to the principal for some reason.

Have the events with the principal being arrested been linked to any of the other stories going on? That is, is there anything to prove the principal being arrested isn't something that happened in the future?

I don't like poopy coop, i want old coop back

Back in 1990, I got myself a bit of work as an extra on Twin Peaks, just in the background on some of the scenes in The Great Northern. As anyone who’s done this sort of work will know, it’s not that exciting but the money isn’t bad considering that you don’t really have to do much.

One of the worst things is that there’s a lot of waiting around doing nothing while the crew set stuff up. Generally speaking, the proper cast - as opposed to the extras - all fuck off and sit in a cast-only room to warm up and have a damn good coffee, while the rest of us wait around outside.

On one of these occasions, we’d been standing around doing nothing for about half an hour, so out of boredom I decided to have a wander around. That’s when I noticed Sherilyn Fenn just on her own, leaning up against a wall. I wasn’t going to try anything on, she just looked liked she had nobody to talk to, and I thought it would be cool to say hi to her, so I walked over.

She didn’t notice me at first, so I just said “Hi”, which made her look up. I didn’t even get the chance to say another word before she looked at me with this look of utter disgust on her face and shouted out in a sarcastic tone of voice “What? Seriously?”

I was completely taken aback and just stuttered “H-However... I thought.....” She took a pace towards me, raising her voice and said “You thought WHAT? Thought I’d suck your dick?”

By now I’m mortified, just opening and closing my mouth but she gets even louder and starts making this sort of whooping siren noise and shouting “PEDO ALERT, PEDO ALERT.”

I step back but she’s still advancing on me making this whooping noise, until a couple of guys arrived. One of them is Ray Wise and he said something to her and then led me away just saying “Let me see” Then he grabbed my hands and look at my fingers for about 5 minutes and then told me to wash my hands. I didn’t get in any trouble, just steered clear her for the rest of the time I was working there.

blockchain.info/block/00000000000000000bcd4d885bdb48a5b4ef5f26ebbbc22f3909851651ca975e
>324810
>2014-10-11 05:25:52

what do normies think of twin peaks

What would a Telltale made Twin Peaks game be like?

>watching Enlightened with Laura Dern
>her boss's name in the second episode is Dougie
How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Straight from KM's mouth. What now, Audreyfags?

Shit

Did Phillip's appearance alter time in this moment, allowing Cooper to see himself on the security monitor, or something else?

It would be Life is Strange except with gameplay. It would be complete shit.

What the fuck, why are you guys actually discussing things? Where are the memes?

I meant without gameplay, but regardless it would be shit.

>2017
>expecting Kyle to admit that Cooper and the underage highschool girl should have boned
He's not a retard, user.

Chip ain't got no memes!

Disgustingly awful and probably a straight up adaptation of that Cooper autobiography, which would make it extra worse.

>have the option to play Cooper as a sociopathic dick or a spineless cuck
>characters will treat you like shit or turn on you regardless even if you spend the entire game sucking their dick
>will have the option early on to save an NPC only to have them die anyway
>it would probably have Windom Earle in it

She's got her wedding ring on. She's gonna get killed or lose it. Or maybe she's the thing from the black box, and she'll accidentally leave her ring in someone's body she kills.

Also, the principal mirrors Leland being controlled by BOB so much.

Sherilyn Finn's vocal about how much she ships it and she doesn't get shit for it though

>implying life is strange had gameplay

I always interpreted that as him seeing his doppleganger, but it's likely something to do with time, if you take into account the Missing Pieces scene where Phillip looks at the clock and talks about the date like he's confused.

Why play that when the perfect Twin Peaks game already exists?

I think it's great. I watch it with my girlfriend.
We both love the Dougie character, he's so funny, I hope he sticks around.

what did he mean by this?

>Also, the principal mirrors Leland being controlled by BOB so much.
I agree but I think they showed us who was controlling him.

I am David LYnch, you are right you figured it out great job!!!

It's clear as a crisp spring morning.

I assumed that the spooky apparition in the nearby cell was the spirit possessing him.

She's a woman.

Why the fuck does everyone in this game look so ugly? The Cooper ripoff looks like a demonic caveman.

Will we have more Margaret this season
?

>underage
She was 18, user.

Tell me about Missoula. What state is it located in?

What do you mean?

linked my friend friend ike the spike

got this back

>I'm only 18
HNGGGGG

JUNE 18TH THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY GOES DOWN

IKE THE SPIKE WILL BE PUNCHED

BE THERE

York is a fucking dreamboat you goddamn pleb.

try again

they hate it because the comfy got deleted

Dubs confirm that this is how the nips see an objectively handsome man like Kyle. Absolutely disgusting.

Twin Peaks and The X-Files are unequivocally and unarguably in the same universe.

Discuss.

i don't know if im retarded or if the response was just so stupid its banned from being posted but i cannot attach that pic

ILLI-NOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ALABAMAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're a faggot

Ok, that's it. This whole fucking thread is going back to Missoula!

Reminder that Zachary James Carr is the spammer.

>gematrix.org/?word=zachary james carr the most enlightened person alive of aledo illinois
Creepy

CINCIN-NATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>we never got to see a crossover with Kyle playing Cooper or an agent similar to him interacting with Mulder because he was too fucking stuck up back in the 90s and wanted to distance himself from the show until now
King of the missed opportunities.

Your favorite character who you will never see again?

I'm actually from Missoula.
AMA.

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

lynched?

comment about the ike the spike scene

Judy

Wouldn't have worked since he was bad Cooper.

Are you going back?

Puerto Ricooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

youve made this thread on Sup Forums go away Sup Forumsedditor

They were literally perfect. I love that angle where you can see Ike walk in and can see Lorraine in her office knowing she's about to get SPIKED

He's seeing his doppelganger (both in the context of the series, and in the context of supernatural doppelgangers in general). If you see someone who looks exactly like you, it's supposed to be bad luck.

also, not pictured: annie

I want my qt maid back ;_;

Mr. Jefferies

Just wait til the surprise Jeffries and Judy marriage episode.

James.

You just posted him.
>tfwn Dick or Little Nicky cameo in season 3 where it turns out that Little Nicky is actually the billionaire

Day 1 Missoulaposting fan here

M I S S O U L A
O
N
T
A
N
A

yeah i know. those impressionistic closeups aren't really common in tv though

James was always a faggot

>Why the fuck does everyone in this game look so ugly?
>why did Lynch use those weird ass sprite effects

Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah.

too much fan service to have james KTFO'd by the truck instead of that kid?

JUDY?

Of all the random fucking lines in this show that have never paid off, this
>Judy is an important character
meme is so retarded

>he thinks we'll actually see Coop vs Manlet this week
Fat fucking chance. It'll definitely be the turning point of the series when Coop actually starts doing shit, so at the most we'll probably see him hilariously evade Ike completely.

Battling Bud will fight Ike the Spike.

leave her out of it

lol

Cooper is boyishly handsome and charming.
York is manly and buff and sexy. He kicks a lot more ass than Cooper, and he's built to match.

zero budget and the developers had to fight just to get the game made in the first place, the zombie shooting sections had to be added just to have the game published. To me that adds to the charm of the game, but I understand it's not for everyone

Did she enjoy it?

post yfw ike kills cooper and everyone gets lynched

it wasn't Janey-E's ring inside the body, but a ring she had inscribed and gave to the original Dougie

The owls aren't what they seem

what is this from?

>the owls SEEM like spooky magical spirits
>they're actually just owls

youtu.be/Wfwh0C4uVsQ

M

Thank you for this, user.

They don't watch it.

>M

great film

Ratings are at shockingly low numbers because they thought it'd be all cherry pie and coffee.
basically the best possible scenario for Sup Forums to love it.