Cheddar's waitress fired for using n-word on Snapchat

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710929/I-m-hung-section-n-right-Tennessee-waitress-sacked-posting-astonishing-racist-Snapchat-customers-sharing-one-victims.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rqqLNlsheU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's a Cheddar's?

racist bitch got her record corrected
good

What the fuck is cheddars

Also fuck niggers

Lol go to neogaf you nigger

Lots of waitresses and waiters are racist user. They get redpilled very fast about minorities because of the way they behave and the fact that none of them tip.

this is why the 90's internet was anonymous.

Is it strange that a customer looked up their waitress on social media? Why?

Ok? Why do I care?

What's a generous tip for a black person?
Letting the waitress keep the penny?

>tipping

Fucking niggers. I bet if a waitress called a group of whites honky's and crackers no one would of said shit.

Cheddar's sounds retarded, but it is actually kind of good. I went to one in WV.

>after church
>generous tip
made me kek

>dat fucking webm

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. He does it so fucking casually too

>extremely proud of myself
>extremely proud
>proud
>myself

>Christian

Chelsea Anne is definitely a nigger and needs to lurk moar in church, tbqhf.

>she was free to call people nigger on social media
>other social media users are free to complain about her apparent lack of professionalism on the job
>the company is free to fire her for her poor job performance to protect their corporate image

I'm racist too, but I'm not stupid.

Niggers don't tip, any waiter hates niggers

>Generous tip
>Blacks

Bout Treefiddy I bet

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

She even calls herself a nigger, what the fuck?

This guy gets it.

Ikr, how dare a private business hire/fire as they please.

This behavior reminds me of something

>2016
>still getting upset over words

Wew.

cheddar's are those square cheese things
it's amazing that she had a job pouring these at all

They're a low-tier sit-down restaurant that sells homestyle cooking. They're comparable to Chili's and Applebee's, but manage to be less interesting than them.

Niggers never evolved and learned to behave and now I believe it more than ever

>blacks
>tipped generously
BULLSHIT STORY!

Why is she openly racist on social media where she for some reason have liberals as friends? When will people learn that shit you post online will be seen by others? Having your FACE in the same post doesn't make it better.

Wtf i love raciat girls now

>Black people
>Waiting patiently
>Tipping generously
It's entirely possible, but not very probable.

That's interesting. I believe it now more than ever as well

This. Having to deal with niggers as customers is awful.

My coworker is a nigger and when I happen to go to lunch with them they make everything difficult. And she is what people would consider 'African American' and not a nigger.

Always demanding extras for free, always complaining about price, being difficult with what's on the food, trying to get something for nothing. Always difficult and waiters know this, which is why it's always terrible to serve niggers.

Furthermore, gaggles of niggers tend to be loud. The last thing you want to see is a group of 3 or more niggers walking into your restaurant to be seated.

>GENEROUSLY tipped
You wanna know how I know this story is bullshit?

Racist*

As a professional drunk hobo I am offended someone would do that to one of my colleagues and not even offer to buy him more beer.

Niggers never tip and it infuriated me when I was working shit jobs. NOBODY wants to wait on niggers in ANY restaurant.

>as a professional drunk hobo
>leaf
Now I know why you guys shitpost so much.

Everyone who works in the food service industry hates niggers. She was stupid to post that but on the bright side she probably hates niggers even more now.

>using social media at work
Sounds like a fireable offense to me.

user, you should know that the word 'nigger' can trigger flashbacks of slavery in black people and should never again be used in any context?

I hope this song will manage to convey the grave seriousnes of such sensitive issue

youtube.com/watch?v=6rqqLNlsheU

I hope

Honorable replies ty famorama

Fascinating. It's like watching cancer cells multiply.

We always used the code word "Canadians".

Fuck I just a 4 top of Canadians!

>nigger tipping GENEROUSLY
kek, I'd like to know what that means

She should have wrote "canadians". A lot of servers use that as code for niggers

Jesus, this. It is as if their volume is somehow tied to the intake of oxygen, and they would just drop dead suffocated if they communicated in a manner that doesn't trigger fight or flight response in the rest of races.

Btw, if white people were slaves back then, would 'nigger' be the word to honor black people?

Canada being funny for once

I don't know what to say

I love you

>we all GENEROUSLY tipped her the necessary 10% on our bill.

We called niggers "ninjas" for code. They sneak in, fuck shit up, then leave no trace (tips).

Worked in service dor like 15 years as a side job. Niggers were the worst and never tipped. Mexicans didnt tip much but they were poliet as fuck so noone complains.

>the article says they generously tipped
>but they were black

this, serving opens your eyes to people's true selves.. you never know a person's true nature until you have to be their foodslave when they're hungry

Just posting to say the Chedder's in Irving TX is pretty damn good.

Better food, cheaper price than applebees, and their drinks are strong as fuck.

as a server you quickly realize that the dregs of society are the non-tippers.

really makes you ponder.

Maybe instead of the left trying to destroy this
White Woman who said a word we should take
a step back and examine the situation.

Why are Blacks never satiated? Why are they
always committing random acts of violence?
Why are all the Black communities problems
blamed on others and never do you see
self responsibility come into play?

Maybe they actually are fucking niggers.
Whites should separate from non-whites.
If we're so terrible leave us alone then your
victim complex can't be stoked. Stop
depending on Whites for welfare, stop trying
to live with us, and stop trying to blame us
for your failures.

Well at least you have freedom of speech, right?

where do you see blacks in the czech republic? ive seen like 5 in my life

I used this when I was in food service for years, until an actual Canadian overheard me.

He wasn't offended, though, since Canadians don't tip either.

Oh........we know!

Sup Forums has gotten people fired for what they've said online before. How is this any different?

Ideally no one should be fired for things like this, but people get so easily triggered these days.

^

EVERYONE in restaurants here in Indy uses Canadians for niggers.

Racism is VERY alive and well.

Just ask BLM about whitey.

tipping is how you can be sure to get good service because there is an incentive for the waitress to treat you special.

its not easy when you are miserable, tired, and overworked and still have to put on a happy face to make sure the guest has a good exp and is well taken care of

if the waitress gets a vibe that you are a good tipper she will probably treat you and your party better than her own kids

>She got fried and now is being harassed on social media

Couldn't happen to more deserving person. Fucking cunt votes left and is now shocked the pc terror culture she actively promoted is baiting her in the ass.

>Fucking cunt votes left

How do you know that? She's from TN so her being a conservative is more likely.

1: As a manager in the resteraunt business, I tell my workers "everyone here is racist after a while, just keep it to yourself". It is true; even my black workers HATE dealing with niggers. They're all the fucking same.

2: Why the FUCK would she put this on her own social media account? She deserved to be fired for pure stupidity.

>Tipping
>Service

Well there's your problem. You depend on tips to pay your wage on a job that even Mexicans can do for less. Waiting isn't even a hard job and whites are entitled as fuck. It's that dumb bitches fault for expressing opinions like that because it just makes the problem even worse. You are tipped for good service, not because you have a name tag.

Whites are a risk for companies which is why I support diversity and affirmative action. White people will expect raises and promotions because they were taught wrong as children that they are more valuable than Pedro. Pedro know humility and actually would contribute and strive to earn and not post dumb shit on social media to make a company look bad because he had a hangover.

>niggers can't handle a little cheeky banter
Seriously though, what a dumb bitch. She better rethink her friends whoever saved that shit and put it online.

Shame because she looks qt

The press should not be permitted to fuck someone over for literally nothing.

This is not in the public's interest.

White usually provide a better quality of service and present themselves with better personal hygien than pedro or lashanda.

At least those are cute :3

Buddy, if you don't think other races feel majorly entitled than you need to live in more 'diverse' areas like I do.

Basically an Applebees, but all the food is made from scratch, its cheaper with slightly above average food quality, and they serve alcohol. Its more of a Texas chain than anything.

I'm perfectly OK with anyone being fired for being this stupid on a social media account linked to a real name.

I still don't understand how this narcissistic attention whore was "discovered" so quickly, went viral, and then was picked up by the only group of blacks in the country to have ever "tipped generously."

There are an awful lot of (((coincidences))) there, Rabbi.

>muh feelings
That being said, she deserved being fired for being stupid enough to post that to an account that's obviously public.

And everyone knows serving blacks is terrible.

>one "white" bitch says nigger once

RACISM IS ALIVE AND RUNNING RAMPANT!!!!!

>Nigger detected

Wait staff are usually the most redpilled people. No one likes waiting on niggers, even blacks. My black friends in the industry hate niggers more than anyone because they see how it gives them a bad name.

That's subjective as fuck. You call authentic Japanese authentic if it's a white guy cutting blowfish?

You call authentic german cuisine german if Pedro is in the back making fried tenderloins?

I didn't think so you fat headed mediocre fly over.

Blacks looting and rioting
>Don't generalize our race by a few bad apples
White bitch says nigger
>OMFG all fucking whites are racist

>Whites are the most redpilled
>Because no tips
>Blacks aren't the most redpilled because
Systematic oppression is nothing like getting no tips

You just proved my point faggot. Entitled bitch boy. Get a real job.

I cant blame her, she wasnt going to get any tips anyway...

I refuse to believe that sign is real. Is the red part the edit or the whole sign?