What's he talking about Sup Forums?

What's he talking about Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_HuFuKiq8U
youtu.be/8q4X2vDRfRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's trying to rekindle people's interest, and people are really into oners lately.

But watch it be called a "Daredevil" rip-off.

>He's trying to rekindle people's interest
"Not a chance."

What's a 'oner'?

Is it like a nooner, but an hour later?

I think he means one take, no cuts, tracking shot. Knowing this show though it'll just be him working out in the background with a tracking shot of Felicity moving from computer to computer.

Tom, come on.

Didn't they do a single take fight before but it was shit?

It'll be a tracking shot of leet haxxor code, to Felicity, to leet haxxor, to Oliver looking confused.

I think Thea had a good one shot against Hive

One long continuous shot

youtube.com/watch?v=s_HuFuKiq8U

youtu.be/8q4X2vDRfRk

If the implication is that Arrow will have better stunt coordinators, then this has my interest and attention.

Thanks anons. I guess he could be telling the truth - assuming the person he's quoting wasn't exaggerating - since True Detective and Daredevil weren't network. I think. I have no idea how your American networks work.

Why couldn't they do that brawl with Ollie and Ray against HIVE a oner in that episode where they rescued Andy?

oh shut up Steph, Arrow barely had any worthwhile action scenes in 2 seasons

Olicity sex scene

He misspelt 'boner'

Why should I care about a guest star doing his own stunts?

One continuous long shot of Stephen taking a shower, going to the beach, and playing volleyball.

are you ready Sup Forums?

Olicity is like pairing Darth Maul with Jar Jar Binks

He is going to fuck Felicity in the Ass

It's just going to be him and the big bad punching each other taking turns again. This time with no cuts.

>The "oner" is Felicity telling a shirtless Ollie how she feels for fifteen minutes straight

Then stop tweeting and get training