ITT: We pretend to be white people

ITT: We pretend to be white people

fucking wh*Toids

They all look like clones

Why do non-whites feel so inferior to white people? Like just learn from them and advance your race aswell. The asians did it too

(((institutionalized white supremacy)))

>advance your race
you're the one advancing your race by paying social gibbs for 1.5 male refugees and letting them fuck German girls because they don't need to worry about work and have free time 24/7 while you study and work LOL

fucking Germans
I want to puke when I see that flag

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with black men? I'm starting to think almost everyone there is mentally ill or have a big gay fetish

You just come off as bitter when you try to pretend that all white people are mentally ill retards.

what is with their lips
did all of them had plastic

Haha! That is something a brainlet wh*Toid would say. Great post!

It's because of the BBC.

Black people are so cool!

Hey, want to bang my daughter Mr big cock? Meanwhile I will go to work to provide for your free housing, I hope that doesn't make me a racist. Does it? I'm very sorry even if it was not racist. Sorry Mr big cock. Please do not punish me if your free housing you fuck my wife in is not luxurious enough. I love African culture. Sorry.

*dabs*

White people literally stole all their wealth. And then they have the guts to call others subhumans. Pathetic

Jews are white when they are scientists

Man, I should not have gotten that spicy sriracha with my Big Mac!

mental illness

>The asians did it too
There are only 3 developed asian countries. The rest are africa/india or latino/eastern europe/mena tier

Just because it is a culture you are not a part of and doesnt understand doesnt mean you can call it a mental illness mohammed. It is a white thing, you wouldnt understand

>3 developed asian countries
Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia

>Japan, South Korea, Taiwan
Yes
>Singapore, Hong Kong
City-states
>Malaysia
latino/eastern europe/mena tier

I'm being serious. I have the impression that most Germans are mentally ill or literally retarded, I don't understand what's going on in their heads. I only feel sanity when I'm around immigrants. Germans disgust me.

Posting from starbucks on my iphone. I just got back from the doctor. My son was not performing well in school so the dr. Bernstein and I decided to get him on hormone blockers so he can become a female. I also got some Xanax and fentanyl for my allergies. Next week we will be volunteering at our local pride parade. We are entering our son in the drag queen contest. Last year he won first place.

I thought Germans are supposed to be extremely logical and rational even to an autistic emotionless degree

Nice. Post more qt asians instead of mentally ill anglos

>I have the impression that most Germans are mentally ill or literally retarded, I don't understand what's going on in their heads. I only feel sanity when I'm around immigrants. Germans disgust me.
confirmation bias you literal retard

Never post a picture of my gf ever again

Based Germany paying ARAB (BLACK) bulls to destroy the wh*Te race

>Some chink hookers
>qt

?

Germans are just autistic, to the point where I can't understand their decisions or way of life

This is some absolute 2000 AD comics craziness right there

My but I hate the future.

What do you mean? They're both 7/10 at least

She's beautiful.

I'm German

I study so that I can get a job, save money, quit working for other people and start my own business.

Tell me what you don't understand.

All Jews are scientists, racist.

I'm American

I study so that I can get into the military, shoot at brown people, get gubmint benefits, and shoot up a school.

Now what's your excuse, Kraut?

It depends on the person, there are non-subhuman Germans too but I would say 60% of you should die

It's because of their lack of humour, horrendous sense of fashion, their moralfaggotry, their slave mentality, their obsession with football, their boringness (your parties are lame), their constant nagging over trivial things.

All of my German neighbors were annoying fucktards while my Vietnamese neighbors were quite people who never complained

Quite good summary, it's almost all the same things I hate about this country. You forgot that most people also can't admit they don't know something or that they were wrong.
You should stick to Germans from the East to up the ratio of sane people.

Don't know where you are from, but most foreigners are equally bad, just in other ways (allahu akbar)

t. having Asian gf and already conviced her to leave this doomed country asap

Are they listening this?
youtu.be/rVpg2IrGwsk

I'm from Berlin (eastern part), the people are not as scummy over here.
I could never imagine living in NRW or somewhere around that area

White americans you mean

I'm from Brandenburg. No surprise that you get me.
I'm lived in Berlin (best big city in Germany), MV (was cool), Hamburg (worst city on earth) and now in RLP (wish I never came here). I also disliked all people from NRW I ever encountered. It seems, memes are real once again.

So you fucks are just poor, right?
All the things you don't like about germans are a thing of the middleclass and below.
You have no idea how quiet a rich german neighborhood can be. The only annoying faggots you'll meet, in a rich neighborhood, are stupid kids getting high on overpriced trash weed that partly consists of the dealers dried cum.

t. Luigi al-Itali

There was a boy who legit thought he was a cat on my elementary school. He was sent to a looney bin, and we never heard about him anymore. Our moms knew each other and he was only eating cat food, didn't talk, and generally tried to behave as a cat.

>You have no idea how quiet a rich german neighborhood can be
How do you fucking knw?
>hurr everyone from east germany is poor haha xDDD

I've been living in Zehlendorf and Volksdorf among other places in case those tell you anything.

Your lame irrelevant weed anecdote once again proves most of the points above.
>moralfaggotry
>lame parties
>nagging
>over trivial things
>lack of humour

kys and your "high class Germans" (Germcucks larping as British/American upper middle class despite the cultural disconnect)

Dafuq? Youre projecting your little ideology on me?
>how do you know?
First of all I've never said anything about the east being poor and secondly I live in a rich neighborhood.
>moralfaggotry
da hell? These kids are getting ripped of is what I was trying to convey and theyre seriously dumb cuz of that.
>lame parties
i have no idea what youre talking about i never mentioned parties
>nagging
How am i nagging, nigger?
>cancer
>lack of humour
???
Seriously man you're just saying dumb shit, get a grip. Peace du dreckige Zecke

Look at the anger in that poor kids face.

How is op pic “advancing the race” exactly?

>ragequitting
nimms nicht persönlich, Patrick-Pierre-Ananas mein Bester :)

All I see in this image is there expressions.

>the pie tin on the roof of the car

He's actually cute

Turkey is WHITE! WHITE!