Why don't we just repopulate South America with superior ubermenschen like whites, Asians, Arabs, etc

Why don't we just repopulate South America with superior ubermenschen like whites, Asians, Arabs, etc

>whites
>Asians
>Arabs
>superior to Amerindian Gods

Because that's impossible you fucking retard

>amerindian god
kys

Russians did it with Germany

All we need are a few hundred well-placed MOABS and we'll be good to go, at least for br*Zil

If you could take Arabs from MENA and place them in SA it would be great, thanks.

>let whi*toids in your country
>they'll eventually flood the whole goddamm continent with BBC because they just can't help it

>arabs will be too busy praising their moon god to do any improvement

>chinks will destroy the last piece of forest still alive in the world to make shoes and propagate their filthy race

I think we're good.

>>they'll eventually flood the whole goddamm continent with BBC because they just can't help it

Lmao 90% of your country has partial or complete African ancestry, you stupid pardo

>>arabs will be too busy praising their moon god to do any improvement

Yeah okay

>>chinks will destroy the last piece of forest still alive in the world to make shoes and propagate their filthy race

Chinese, sure. But Japanese would do some great shit

god I sure wonder if you have any special interests

Amerindians leave in peace and harmony with mother nature and are perfectly fit for the South American climate and environment after thousands of years of evolution.

No other race can live in South America, only Amerindians.

You are retarded
But again, you're american so it comes as no surprise.

>Lmao 90% of your country has partial or complete African ancestry, you stupid pardo
And who let the negroes in? Cuckold white dogs such as you, just look at your country in less than 70 years you managed to be 90% cumskin to 56% just because your "man" are a bunch of pussies.
Just drown in BBC cum and die already, cuck.

amerindians are not even humans

>what is the Kaliningrad oblast

>Why don't we
>we
>doesn't even name hispanics
Wtf Paco?

Firstly, I'm not white and I'm not black

Secondly, Portuguese are not white

Thirdly, you're a self-repressed faggot
Fuck hispanics.

>Fuck hispanics.
Why do you hate your people so much, Pedro?

t. sou*h braz*lian whit*y supremacist

>american
>not white
Not surprised, then you must be an arab shitskin toy invited by american cuckolds so they can feel better about exploding your goatfucker parents in the desert.

>sandnigger
>ubermesch
Just no, sweety.

>Secondly, Portuguese are not white

Yes we are asians-somalians-apache combo, tell us more american-mutt

>wh*Tes
>superior
KARA BOGA these delusional animals are too much

Why do the portuguese get so butthurt when they are called non-whites?

Chill out bro.
Can't take a bant or two?

kys
Wrong. I was born here. A true American patriot
t. macaco

>arabs

I see very few differences between north africans and lot of saudis and average pardo, sorry.

fun fact, 10 years after the fall of the Aztec Empire, Mexico City had its first Chinatown

>ya let's just accept lies