Why don't you have a white gf Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a white gf Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
youtu.be/3e3l9Ap1VLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably because I spend my Friday nights on Sup Forums. But then again I probably wouldn't have much luck if I went out by myself either.

>Shlesinger
>white

fpbp

>tfw no mediocre jew comedian gee eff

because i have a caribean-hyspanic gf instead

And, tell me user, why do you spend your Friday night on Sup Forums?

>tfw no black gf

>even average white girls are on a power trip cus chad dicked them down a few times

Nice Sup Forums thread, Sup Forums liberals

>says women should do more than MUH VAGINA jokes
>gets shat on my liberals
/ourgirl/?

Because i'm not white

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

>Tfw no aryan gf

Well, like I said I could go out to a bar or something but I'm so socially awkward that I wouldn't feel comfortable talking to anyone.

Why don't you have a white gf with big tits Sup Forums?

her body is so fucking weird. It's like age is beating down her door but only wants to be roomates with youth.

based as fuck

Because when I met her a gay guy wouldn't stop groping me and I had to leave to stop myself from being molested by him

> I'm so socially awkward
And why do you think you are like that?

i fell in love with her

i live in the bible belt and all the white women my age are either married, have kids, or heavyset bible thumpers. or my cousin

As in what is the cause, or why am I under the impression that I'm socially awkward?

>her body is so fucking weird

errrr...

faggot

Cause

It was so sad when the building collapsed. I lost all interest in the film afterwards.

OP

It's weird. I'm glad Iliza is getting attention, even if most of the people ITT think her comedy sucks. I've been a fan for years. She's so hot, too.

youtu.be/3e3l9Ap1VLg

Because I live in upside down land and I don't play rugby

she woudl be so much hotter if she didn't have fake tits

>sympathizing with women in war
>not realizing they literally fuck any army that passes through

French, German, Polish, they're all the same.
Whores.

As a pure Aryan, I find jews hotter.

Is it cause her skin looks reptilian at times?

>That strong jaw
no thank you

Well I have a quite shy/serious personality. I'm sure some of that is genetic and some of it developed during my formative years. It's basically been a snowball effect though, as my inability to socialize has isolated me socially, giving me less and less exposure to socialization.

I actually believe a Nazi would possibly fall in love with a black girl. But why the fuck would a black girl fall in love with a LITERAL Nazi?

>white """""""""people"""""""""

So this is the guy telling me what countries are and aren't white. hmm.

look how healthy and radiant she looks.

stop cherry picking to prove a point. Just google "iliza shlesinger abs" and tell me the entire top row doesn't look alien to you.
I don't know. It might be her skin, but that post is the best I can describe it. She's clearly fit,but looks like she's not meant to be.

When are they going to give her her own comedy adventure movie?

> some of it developed during my formative years
Blame your parents

It's actually insulting how happy and tight they are

Thanks Siggy

TIGHT

WRONG

iliza is sexy as fuck. i used to watch her podcast before podcasts were a thing on thestream.tv, and she's pretty goddamn conservative. so unless she morphed into an sjw in recent years she's a good egg too.

>typical Sup Forums """""""aryan""""""

because we broke up tonight

I do.

She got BROWNED!

>sucking 309 dicks through a telescope
>not a whore

Putanginamo Buboy!!