What your opinion about feminism?

What your opinion about feminism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-rape-cleared-not-guilty-facebook-message-danny-kay-prove-innocence-prison-two-years-derbyshire-a8139936.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's real, but women are losing it because of the post-truth.

It's important. The left is quickly outnumbering us population wise so our only hope is that they keep cannibalizing each other in a race to be the most oppressed. Feminism prevents (or at least hinders) unity among the left, in turn helping prevent the rise of a leftist hive state.

the woman in that picture
>thinks men shouldn't lose custody
>thinks men shouldn't pay alimony
>she doesn't like that men get raped in prison

she says it all in this video youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80

funny how she became a symbol of the misandrist feminist

just shows that anti-feminists hate women and dont care about men

facts. it's all just an aesthetic cover for visceral reactionary retardation

Funny thing is in Scandinavia, most feminists hate the concept of alimony due to the thought of equality. They also support child support caps. Don't know how it is in Denmark, but in Norway and Sweden getting alimony is very, very rare. Child support is capped as well and adjusted to custody (dads with 50 % often pay no or next to no child support).

Thank you for this, people will still hate on feminists because of reactionary retards that make "sjw owned" compilations on youtube

They're just as bad as global warming deniers and flath earh believers

>funny how she became a symbol of the misandrist feminist
I suspect it might have something to do with yelling "SHUT THE FUCK UP ENTITLED FUCKFACE" every 5 seconds

Hate

Alimony makes no sense when you get child allowances, anyway.

What do you mean about equality? Men and women or rich and poor? I could see it either way.

I used to like moderate feminism but I came to hate all form of feminism. All the feminists I met where awfully rude and closed to any kind of argumentation, I also came to realise that most of the facts that are shown as true for feminism are false or partly false or false when contextualised.
Of course some people will say that only radical feminists are like that and that feminist isn't like that so it's ok but that's just not a fact, whenever feminist ideologies interact with our institutions it's either pathetic or dangerous.

This just happened a few years ago : independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-rape-cleared-not-guilty-facebook-message-danny-kay-prove-innocence-prison-two-years-derbyshire-a8139936.html

Pic related was my feminist pal going all out just two days ago.
I noticed that she didn't think like me and thought that I had to keep talking because after all people can have different opinions and that's fine but how can I talk to people that think like this ? It's like if I was a black trying to be all cool and chill during a KKK meeting. You can't fry the chicken on the fire that will burn you.

That kind of retarded thing caused by fucked up feminists happen on a daily basis and if you don't believe it I have links to provide.

And again I know that there are some cool and feminists out there and that's good but from what I've seen the radicalism and resentment is predominant in this movement, it still makes way too much mistakes, and it's an absolute disaster when it tries to take the lead.

Much like communism, it's only good in theory. I appreciate the concept of feminism, but I hate feminists.

Actual feminism i.e. "equality between the sexes" is good, and I think positively of it.

Feminism in practice is bad. Groups/movements/ideologies can be important when there is something that needs to get done that one person can't accomplish.

Groups/movements/ideologies are bad when they have no clear/specific goal, no clear/specific proof of the validity of said goal, no clear/specific plan to reach that goal, etc. etc. When groups like that pop up, its clearly more about personal quests for power, validation, and acceptance than it is for some altruistic cause.

Every feminist I know continues to push the fucking wage gap that's been disproven over and over. Yet the few I've bothered arguing with didn't even know prenups are regularly thrown out. Its clearly not about solving anything.

All I know is I appreciate how much it infuriates embarrassing pseuds on Sup Forums

Sexual depressed ugly bitches and awkward decent looking bitches who can't seem to get men to do their biding. So they pretend to fight for something....all they want is a white cock thrusting their penis that belong to a handsome succesful man.

Is good

Back to /pol

its white people shit

It 's not going to protect her against my punches when I'm drunk,

Feminism is based.

roastie detected