Why is Molly so underrated on these board?

Why is Molly so underrated on these board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/po2ahzuziEw
youtu.be/QG_tkxZZMkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause most of the board is probably

Cause most of this board is

was she supposed to be the hot girl? because she wasn't

I can't talk about her cause she reminds me of my first wife who looked identically to Ally Sheedy. Jesus CHrist...

she looks like Bella Thorne
never noticed that before

Bella looks like her AFS cousin.

no, not at all

THE RAIN WATER DRIPS THROUGH THE CRACKS IN THE CEILING

She was supposed to be /ourgirl/. But she wasn't. Always running to Chad.

She could ride me.

Yes, very nice.

Molly was the IT girl of the early to mid 80's and an icon of the era. I will always love her!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/po2ahzuziEw

I'm not underage but I was still born a decade after she was in anything significant

because Ally exists

Because all the kucks here prefer the dumb slut that dropped her "oh so quirky" schtick as soon as Chad looked in her direction.

Redheads are fucking disgusting.

I wish I could meet her IRL. I'd do everything I could to fuck her, it'd be like sticking my dick in the 80s, pure nostalgia. Just gimme a chance plox

I fucking hate you.

It's literally the reason I think this movie is not as good as everybody says

>1980s movie
>Tears for Fears starts playing

thanks doc

No, it's exactly the reason it's the only good movie in the genre. Same as the nerd doing all the work and ending up alone. The Breakfast Club actually attempts realism.

The most memorable thing I can remember from the movie is the nerd finishing writing the essay and being all proud and punching himself on the arm while everyone else hooked up
Like, who wrote this, and do they even know how kids act?

The nerd got to hang out with the cool kids. If he admits to himself that they exploited him it would ruin the achievement. It's easier to pretend he wanted to do it.

>never getting to see that delicious 80's ginger bush

What a waste

I don't think the author was tryng to covey this, but I guess it is a good way of seeing it

Either way even if those things don't diminish the movie, I am still sure that people apreciate for wrong reasons

doesn't mean you shouldn't have seen p much everything she was in u tard

they're popular films

You might've gotten quads, but you have no taste in women.

Molly Ringwald was HAWT!

Hope you don't get banned for posting tits on a SFW board.

this

RIP tits guy

F

the entire movie is about selling out except the nerd, he gets to jerk off in the corner and watch everybody have a good time

Oh yeah, I can totally see that, apart from the whole looking nothing alike thing they totally look the same

maybe because there are millions of hot starlets already

Needs a sluttier neck

Because this board is fucking shit.

youtu.be/QG_tkxZZMkk

It's a realistic movie.

>only good movie in the genre.
kek watch more movies kid

Name a better one.

She looks like a completely different person in that film.