Who here is hype about the upcoming civil war between the left and the right...

Who here is hype about the upcoming civil war between the left and the right? I can not wait to literally and legally murder liberals all day and night.

why are they blaming trump again if this happened during obamers time?

Why were the left holding screenings of 1984 to protest Trump when it perfectly defined Obama's America and didn't apply to Trump in the slightest? Don't try to understand the backwards illogical thinking of the braindead left.

Shit will be so cash
>my ar15 will taste commie progressive faggot blood
Dubs decide which body part i hack off the libshits as trophies

Liberals would be the ones still calling for peaceful discussion with neofascists, even if they held a gun to their head. The fact that liberalism is considered a left wing ideology in America speaks volumes.

>I can not wait to literally and legally murder liberals all day and night.

shut the fuck up you larper. Stay in your basement.

>mfw coming on Sup Forums after a long day of murdering leftists and show off my libshit scalp collection

>Liberals disarm themselves because "you'll never need to fight the government"
>mfw them now

Can't wait to show those commies whose boss

MAGA

Will you leave your mothers basement though?

Hey little libcuck, you posted your one image again. I checked the archive and I couldn't help but notice you get bothered when people make fun of libcucks. Let me remind you, your president did not win the election and you are completely powerless. Thanks for reading sweetie. :-)

you'll be the first to die trump cuck

lefties BTFO!

SHUT THE FUCK UP IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN

BLM stopped getting funding from Soros so there won't be any Baltimore-tier happenings.

Well adult child?? I know you're report bombing this thread but please try to answer before he gets here

This.

>legally
You're embarrassing yourself my dude.

Whats stopping you now pussy?

The most based Sheriff in the US

Behind him 100%. I was a Democrat until this election.

>STOP MAKIN FUNOF ME AND LIBKEKS, HELP ME MODS?? HELP. MODS HELP PLEASE THEY MAKING FUN OF ME

I wonder what I could legally do to someone who comes to my front door wearing armor

Feminine penis, of course

>Americans literally murdering each other over politics.

How many more times can Libcucks be btfo? It's getting hard to keep count

What's going to happen is that a handful of dangerous liberals are going to push the rest of the people on the left into a battle they cannot win.

The lefties are going to get slaughtered, and those moderate, sensible lefties who wanted nothing to do with the conflict are going to move over to the right.

Do you not work?

Sorry we took so long to catch up to Europe, Africa, and Asia, bro.

Democrat here. I blame Hillary Clinton. She wound up everyone making them think Trump was the next Hitler or anti-christ, when in reality he's just another Republican.

And since most liberals are ruled by emotion, now they can't turn it off. It's snowballing on them.

We had 8 great years with Obama. Our time will come again. It always does. But not if these left wing extremists ruin it for us. They don't even understand that they're pushing people towards the right.

Chomsky told those faggots not to use violence, but low IQ leftists just don't understand.

I'm gonna test out this new bat I got. Supposed to be indestructible.

Feels good that all Law Enforcement, Armed Forces, and Intelligence Service are Conservative Right Wing Christian men with multiple children

>but low IQ leftists just don't understand.

You mean niggers, spics, and women?

what does this have to do with video games?

The left aren't violent

BOOM

y'all southerners didn't learn your lesson last time?

Leftist dogma is rooted in post-modernism which means logical consistency need not apply.

Stay mad libcuck faggot bitch. Our board.