Trump will lose

Trump will lose

I wish it too

therefore he wins.

>not even dubs

>if you lose you win

>Croatia
Haven't you got an ugly bullpup to sort the kinks out of?

And I will be laughing at Sup Forumss butthurt just like in 2012.

Worked for Bernie. heh

No he won't.

Kek wills it.

Check these digits and get on your knees, filthy dog.

i can't wait to see all the trumpet tards crying on here, gonna stay up shitposting for 48 hours when hillary gets in

shame though as i'd prefer trump but it's not gonna happen is it

but what about american people?

No he won't stop demoralizing.

Most pundits admit he will win.

Hillary is trash.

Eat a dick little faggot, Trump will win

I'm not the biggest Trump fan but how can anyone want Hillary? That shit scares me more than giving Trump the nuke keys. I'm still in a draftable age, I'll be damned if I'm fighting the Russians for the pants suit wearing cunt. And I use cunt in the American sense.

>laughing at the country's death sentence

Its a good thing you can't be taken seriously

>shame though as i'd prefer trump

Me too tbqh senpai. But these fucking spergs just ruin it for me. I get that the media is only nitpicking at what Trump says. But all the other extra shit people say on here made me realize its all a bunch of hysteria fueled by memes.

Obama was a actually a decent president despite what GOPdrones like to believe. Better than Bush.

>making your choice of candidate based on their supporters

>Started more wars than Bush
fuck off Micheal Moore

were more racial divided then under bush

Holy Moses! Turn on CNN! Pence breaks with Trump and supports Ryan!!

exactly, hillary is truly vomit-inducing and the world will be worse off with her in charge of america... but it's going to be fucking hilarious on here. these idiots are so ill-prepared for a defeat - it hasn't even crossed their minds. like if you ask the question "what will happen IF hillary wins" all you get are the replies "trump will win". these idiots can't even conceive a hypothetical situation.

the butthurt and the salt here will make up for 8 years of hillary

and we wont stop until the next president is elected.
Will be fun times