Why do liberals still like Obama?

Why do liberals still like Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/06/george-will/no-reagan-did-not-oversee-creation-1-million-jobs-/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-06-06/chicago-fed-finds-80-000-jobs-enough-to-steady-u-s-unemployment
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats only 4 words.

>4 words

Bravo

#right wing death squads now

Because he sympathizes with jihadists..

Two words NBC: role playing chat room, dude

Media brainwashing.

I almost want Obama to try some "state of emergency" suspension of elections nonsense just to see his face when the military rolls in to arrest him three days later.

Treat your military well and you have an unwavering army

Treat em like Obama does and well...

unlike conservatives, liberals like having an econonmy

They can't handle the fact that the first black president was a collosal failure

le happy nigger meme

You realize these are just estimates based on how well the economy is doing. They don't have people actually out counting how many new job listings there are in the local paper.

>a fucking leaf

Still over 90 million people out of work. thxOBAMA.

protip: my 80 year old grandma isn't looking for work. you fucking retards

that's a chart of monthly job creation. you right wing retards really are autists and you make it way too easy.

Because he's still black and white guilt is something that cannot be cured.

>Liberals like having an economy
Right. Republican House/Congress are the ones driving economic growth, and the Democrats get to take the credit for it. Historically, the Democrats have ruined the economy, leaving the blame for shitty economic times on Republicans.

Reagan's recovery had 400,000 jobs per month, 600,000 jobs per month, 1,000,000 jobs per month, and those were real fucking jobs, not this part time service bullshit.

Fuck you and the red diaper you shit in.

What's not to love?

95% of Obama jobs are full time. GET BTFO SOME MORE.

All you right wing retards are doing is that you're too uneducated and unskilled to get a job. That's why you're the only losers bitching about the economy.

LOL! THE DO NOTHING GOP CONGRESS?

Republicans promised Obamacare was a job killer. Republicans shit on the Obama economy for 7 years. Then suddenly try to take credit for it. I don't even think right wing retards will fall for this level of autism.

right wing retard admits he's too autistic to be able to get a good job LOL

>4 words.

Keep posting Obamaleaf, I want to see if you get a warning again

Anyone got the image where it shows republic control overlayed on graph?

>Shits on the Obama economy for 7 years. Predicts failure.
>Now tries to take credit for it.

You can't be serious.

Because he drone strikes marginalized muslims in record numbers, deport illegal immigrants in record numbers, support jihadist in middle East, and bans Iraq citizens from coming to the US.

warned for what? BTFO RIGHT WING RETARDS ALL DAY?

Damn can't wait to work 32 hours at mcdicks. Hopefully Obama will give me a raise and a phone!

>Damn can't wait to work 32 hours at mcdicks.

Don't speak of jobs you're not qualified for, right wing retard.

Similar to Sup Forums and its trump brainwashing

What did he mean by this?

New crew of rich white bois to pay for muh chilluns! They good democrats dey dindu nuttin!

The opposite of why Republicans don't like W. He's done well.

Yessa massa

America succeeding under a black president is what ultimately triggers Sup Forums

Conservatards getting blown out pretty hard ITT. Ouch.

happens everyday

Why do people stay with abusive spouses?

lol, not really.

>job growth fails to outgrow population growth
>real wages drop as decent paying manufacturing is replaced with low paying service positions
>need to go $200,000 into debt just get educated for the chance of getting a decent job
>most good educated positions are already filled
>people with degrees forced into low paying service positions
>small businesses crushed under excessive regulation, tax, and Affordable Care Act
>income inequality growing last eight years

I mean the Republicans wouldn't have been much better but to say Obama fixed everything is silly. Trying to turn the right's buzzwords against them doesn't change the reality that the middle class isn't doing too well

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/06/george-will/no-reagan-did-not-oversee-creation-1-million-jobs-/
>According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employer data showed 1.1 million more people getting paychecks in September than in August. This would be extraordinary except for one thing.
>On August 7, 1983, about 675,000 telephone workers went on strike. At the end of the month, they approved a contract and went back to work. In the interim, the Labor Department gathered its payroll data -- and, essentially, documented the effect of the strike.
>Will is correct that across President Reagan’s two terms, there were 23 months when the economy added over 300,000 jobs (the average monthly gain once the recovery took hold in March 1983 was about 250,000 jobs).
250k-300k new jobs per month is great; there's no need to break your arm jerking off to bullshit.

>Abysmal per person GDP
>Record numbers of welfare recipients
>Home ownership in the gutter
>record amounts of people out of work.
>Obamacare is unaffordable to middle class workers and is gutting healthcare companies

ECONOMY IS DOING GREAT!

lmfao. politifact.

HIDE AND IGNORE THIS FUCKING THREAD

OBVIOUS BAIT/SHILL

The analysis of the claim is plain to understand.

>lmfao
You have to go back.

>>job growth fails to outgrow population growth

Where the fuck do you right wing retards get your information from?

Job growth is 2-3x population growth.

Chicago Fed Finds 80,000 Jobs Will Steady U.S. Unemployment
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-06-06/chicago-fed-finds-80-000-jobs-enough-to-steady-u-s-unemployment

It's like you're so retarded you don't even know that 10,000 boomers are retiring everyday.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

>1 ▶
> (You)

EVERY MEASURE FROM U3 TO U6 HAS PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

this is what you're dealing with these right wing retards

>lmao facts

yeah, I guess it is. I would like an answer to this tho. It's like Obama gets grade on a curve or some shit. I guess he gets points for being a worthless nigger

lmfao. no

A la mierda, the leaf shill again, get a fucking real job
Abandon thread
sage

Let's means Let Us you dumb shits

This tool is just fucking around with ud right? I mean he cannot be this stupid rigt?

>A la mierda, the leaf shill again, get a fucking real job

this only makes me stronger

This isn't bait. It's a serious question, why do liberals still like Obama?

This is bait

EVERY MEASURE FROM U3 TO U6 HAS PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

>mfw libtards think there's going to be civil war when trump wins, despite the majority of the army supporting trump

They are fucking morons

Next

Tell that lazy bitch to get out there and start looking then.

cuz he's black

King Nigger should be in jail.

Check out the real UE you fool. And these jobs you speak of are mostly pt shit

part of it is because he's a nigger but not a true nigger, like his VP said: he's the good kind of darkie. Liberals are racist as fuck not they need to gibs to assuage their guilt.

This.

A Fucking Leaf...

>uneducated whites feel disconnect from society
>feel educated elite in government and media is conspiring to destroy them
>see Donald Trump as a beacon of hope
>you want to stop Donald Trump
>proceed to call all uneducated whites retards for supporting him, confirming their fears that an educated elite is against them

How's your strategy working for you?

>being this autistic

Hes a nigger, free healthcare and memes, thats why

Best name ever

King Nigger

Perfectly fits him

>electiondayin5words
>4 word post

>Check out the real UE you fool.

WHAT PART OF EVERY MEASURE FROM U3 TO U6 HAS PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

hush leafnigger. real ppl are talking here.

Just like shills and their invasion of pol

>How's your strategy working for you?

pretty good. how's yours?

I know why I don't absolutely despise him: No other person has done as much for a race war since the end of the Confederacy.

>real retards

noone cares what leafniggers think bub.

'Let's' is a contraction of 'Let us', it contracts 2 words into one.

he blekk with a d at the end of his name

A FUCKING LEAF

Honestly Obongo is better than hillary

>RCP polls Canadians for US elections

Seems like cannigger is working for cuntlery

a turd is better than hillary

>Hillary peaking
>She'll drop like Donald
>It will even out back into a tie in a week or two

Why do you keep assuming I'm a Trump supporter? You have a huge us vs them mentality

Can't Obama just declare an indefinite state of emergency and remain in office?

Because he's the first nigger President and saying bad things about him means you're a racists bigoted nazi KKK member. That's the only reason why he hasn't been impeached yet. Prove me wrong faggots. No even Bush was this fucking worthless as a President because even though he was retarded, he at least still did shit, but this fucking nigger has done absolutely nothing

more like an obama leaf vs right wing retards mentality.

Sage

>but this fucking nigger has done absolutely nothing
Nothing you approve of, you mean. There's a big difference.

Cheese Pizza new friend =^)

>posting a graph of last time this happened
>Donald bounced back into moe within a week
>eventually overtook her
>proving my point

wew

That's four words though

You leafs are a cancer in this world.
So embarrassed we share the same continent.

because he's black

She is outspending him 15 to 1. Remember that. She even has an army of paid shills and she still can't put him away. It's amazing because a young white male democrat as the nominate would have crushed Trump.

Leaf nigger btfo!!!