Pence backstabs Trump. Endorses Ryan!

cnbc.com/2016/08/03/mike-pence-endorses-paul-ryan-a-day-after-donald-trump-declined-to.html

>picks VP with completely different ideology than himself
waa waaa why are you disagreeing with me

Trump is a braindead fool

It is his right to do so

see here we believe in freedom you aren't forced to do what your master tells you, like in Hillary's world

I bet Drumpf's tiny hands are shaking with anger right now.

>Pick a running mate that's more likable, stable, and competent than you are

How is Trump going to UNJUST himself?

>CNBC

Not DNC shills

>boring good cop does boring good cop things

Seriously, what the fuck is going on? Trump seemed to have been doing pretty well until after the convention. Now, everything seems to just fall apart. Please tell me, he knows what he is doing and it will all work out at the end.

>"I spoke to Donald Trump this morning about my support for Paul Ryan, our longtime friendship. He strongly encouraged me to endorse Paul Ryan in next Tuesday's primary. I'm pleased to do it," Pence told Fox.
Either Pence went behind his back and lied or later spoke to positive qualities/reason to endorse Ryan and got permission. Either way, OP is disingenuous.

>It is his right to do so

It is. But it is exteremely unusual for a VP candidate to contradict the Presidential candidate to that extent.

Of course, Trump is an unusual candidate running an unusual campaign.

For fans of poliytical weirdness, it would be entertainign to see what happens if Trump gets mad and decides to "fire" Pence from the ticket. Since Pence was actually nominated by the Convention, not by Trump, I'm not sure he CAN do that -- I can fond no precedent, though it has happened that a VP candidate "resigned" to remove a problem from the ticket. (Thomas Eagleton springs to mind)

That's Pence's purpose

> I spoke to Donald Trump this morning about my support for Paul Ryan, our long time friendship. He strongly encouraged me to endorse Paul Ryan...

Jesus h fucking Christ people, READ THE GODDAMN ARTICLE BEFORE YOU SPOUT OFF AT THE MOUTH. God fucking damnit you people make me want to rip my fucking hair out.

First, I am not an anti-Trump shill, I have posted many and more Trump memes, And I am not an increasingly nervous man.

But Trump is coming unhinged. It's not 9D chess, I am becoming convinced that he doesnt want to be President, and his ego doesnt enable him to quit. He NEEDS the RNC to not endorse him, he NEEDS for the establishment to back someone else, so he can play the victim, not have to be president, and still save face.

"THAT'S IT, THE GLOVES ARE COMING OFF!"

What the fuck???? Everybody is turning on Trump right now.

He does it probably on purpose. I can't and I will NOT believe that someone who is worth at least over $1bn. is that stupid.

Three options:

1) ∞-Dimensional Starcraft Chess
2) Destroying the GOP
3) Hillary Plant

That's a very good point IMO, will add it to my list

Sup Forums average iq needs a retest

>Pence said he spoke with Trump Wednesday morning. The GOP presidential nominee "strongly encouraged me to endorse Paul Ryan in next Tuesday's primary," Pence said.

Trump is going to rape this man's career.

oops wrong post I meant After combining your ideas, it may be mossible that he actually thinks to back off from the GOP from the very beginning and already had another candidate in mind that will fit to Mike Pence!

Dude, he doesnt want to be president, he never intended to win the nomination, he is in over his head and he cant quit.

That's what I am afraid of as well.

I can't believe the Hillary plant thing. He attacked her way too much, besides, it's not like they could know that in a year after he entered the race, he will beat all the establishment cucks and get the nomination.
I hope it's the chess, but it's probably not.

Whew lad, Pence is actually done pretty good. Reasonable and actually trying to unify the party.

What a pathetic campaign.

Trump was simply bantering back with how Ryan treated him.
I expect him to endorse about the same time that Ryan endorsed Trump

IT IS OVER HAHAHA

You'd be surprised how stupid even the richest and most powerful people can be. I firmly believe Trump got this point through luck and now he's running out. He still might be able to pull out a win though, you never know with this guy.

Real anons are lurking letting the shills play each other. And they are falling for it.

tabloid zombies have never read anything in their entire lives, and those people CAN vote. let that sink in.

ITT: Killary supporters that are unable to read that Trump supported Pence in his decision to endorse Paul

You guys go after such small things without even researching, i bet you also believe that Trump is racist

Couldn't understand why Trump picked that loser. Now I find out he didn't.

>tfw for a brief second you almost let the shills get to you

>be republican nominee
>refuse to endorse high ranking republicans
>be surprised when they turn their back on you

???

really makes you think

this, the msm is just spinning everything against trump as usual

I feel that at this point the campaign is literally finished.

i'm sure trump didn't know

or the madman is actually planning on doing a rally in a bierhall
either way is fine

Fucking this. Just stop posting and wait for the shills to leave.

Trump turned on our vets and their families. He crossed the fucking line.

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

Don't worry, they're just trying to correct the record.

Not really, the media is shilling hard. Even assuming 100% truth in the polls, Donald's "free fall" is starting to level out, and guess what, his approval ratings are HIGHER than they were before the convention. Meanwhile Shillaries average has still yet to return to its previous highs in May and June. She's still bleeding out, slowly, but surely.

Fuck the troops. Bunch of stupid welfare queens

its fun to watch them. its like a zoo

>200 replies later

wow takes a big man to let your subordinate follow their decisions.. presidential even.

You may not realize this, but people aren't automatically shills just because they don't agree with you.

this inter-dimensional takyon particle travelling parcheesi is too much to keep up with