So what is with this Poland provoking Germany meme? Only sources that say that are some neo-nazi sites prasising Hitler...

So what is with this Poland provoking Germany meme? Only sources that say that are some neo-nazi sites prasising Hitler. Redpill me if you will

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you struggle so hard to make your country relevant, USSR complex? That nobody remmebers you other than former part of USSR? Whats wrong?

>Poland provoking Germany
You mean that red flag action that "justified" German intervention in Poland and began WW2, or something recent?
Don't bully Lithuania, they were ok once, they can be cool again

Just some random pic I attached, no hard feelings Serbbro.

Commonwealth when?

Soon my brother from another mother
But before that, V4, Wyszechrad Group, all cool stuff.
We gonna sit comfy and watch everything from Germany to Spain kill themself.
Race war already began, check France, check Germany.
And they are too dumb to comprehend the fact they are cattle for the slaughter to the mudslimes THEY INVITED.
Fun times ahead.

WW2, everything credible I could find was that germans posed as poles to justify war against Poland.

>So what is with this Poland provoking Germany meme?

Its just that, a neo-nazi meme.

Hitlers entire plan for Germany was to make it a self-sufficient country, so it wouldnt need trade with anyone else, and the way he was going to do this was to colonize eastern europe. But he also had to worry about the USSR. Now the USSR didnt really like Germany or France/Britain and saw both as "le evil capitalist" and didnt know who to side with. Stalin originally wanted to side with France/Britain, but they didnt really offer anything.

Then Hitler comes along with the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, which is a non-aggression pact between Germany and USSR, AND the German-Soviet frontier treaty, which divides eastern Europe into spheres of influnce for both countries. Basically just them calling dibs on different countries, while agreeing to not attack each other OR help/fund the countries they would be attacking. With this plan in place, Hitler then engaged a false flag attack on German radio towers called "Operation Himmler" (The Gleiwitz incident) and invaded his side of Poland, while Stalin invaded from the other side a few weeks later

I hate how our countries don't get along too well. We should be biggest allies desu

Sorry my both granfathers were political commisars so this shit triggers me, also when i see neonazi scum i get triggered by that, cant help it.

Am i neonazi if I believe in fascism? Both my grandparent were commies and I am not proud of that either.

Europe should be biggest allies altogether, against africa and middle east, but some nation full of people with crooked noses dislike the idea, and perverts it into NWO.

thank you based historian

Depends what do you like from that ideology, you do know that shit is like comunism, doesnt really work in real world right?

Danzig and other pockets of Germans existed in Poland due to the treaty of Versailles. Since Germany lost its previous borders. The Polish where not inherently bad people but their Communist party was and they viewed Germans as the enemy and subjugated them to all kinds of evil.

And you may be wondering about Lithuania in the pic. Well after the successful Take over of Poland by nazi and soviet forces (here they are shaking hands in the middle) they rearranged their plans in the secret talks, the German-Soviet frontier treaty I mentioned. Germany handed your country, Lithuania, over to the soviets in exchange for pushing the boarder between Germany and USSR in Poland more to Germanys favor.

I believe that my people are too stupid to elect a goverment and people who want to govern my country are too stupid to govern it. Only those who truly love my country should govern it and not do it for dem shekles and privileges.

northern poland is full of blonde 1.70+ valkyrias so if one girl happen to be of german descent it's another reason to date her, i would invite noncuck germans but i don't know if they wouldn't pull 1939 again

Unfortunate, but how fucked would my people be if we got ruled by the germans? As far as I know we would have been germanized, just like we have been russified.

>northern Poland
but Krzysiu, Gdańsk and whole tri-city area is full of german sleeper agents and folks who believe EU>national interests
Also, you would not like to date girl of german descent. They are hideous, why do you think germans are so angry all the time and try to stir shit up?

Yeah we all had history in schools, Stalin felt more close with Hitler than any of the leaders of the allies, if Hitler didnt went full retard and attacked Stalin, who didnt belived that his bro attacked him until he saw it with his own eyes and Nazis entered deep into the soviet territory. Thats when he went to the Alliance side, but they only saw him as usefull idiot who got tons of manpower to dispose, nothing else, they were "friends" only until war ended and Germany capitulated, then shit got real.

>As far as I know we would have been germanized, just like we have been russified.

pretty much this. The same way the nazis treated the poles and russians. The thing about nazism is that its GERMAN nationalism, not "white nationalism" as neo-nazis claim.

>polish communist party
>literally illegal even in USSR

Wtf poland? I thought your country was based but living in here is like living in fuckin russia. Nothing works and rednecks everywhere

You can leave if you want, no one will cry

Dont worry bro, our communist party was shuned aswell, since we said that "historical no:" to Stalin, so we entered useful idiot meme aswell, they kept Yugoslavia stronk as buffer zone, with our "moderate communism" But when USSR fell apart, we got fucked up the ass by people who taped our back.

yeah burning pretty girls on stakes because they were witches wasn't too smart for protestant northern germans, nevertheless there are pretty german girls and for now those sleeper german agent poles are not too loud, also i'd be happy if we could be one day one thriving nation with respect for both heritages

Fuck you polack redneck

t. Tourist shitter

And fuck you too!

>Commonwealth when?
Use this as lingua franca:

Dnghu.org

You should read history. The polish were killing and treating the germans living in poland very bad so Hitler had no other choice than to attack and fix the issue.

Can you link me to such history?

>The polish were killing and treating the germans living in poland very bad so Hitler had no other choice than to attack and fix the issue.

Thats not why Hitler invaded. See my post here

Also, Germany invaded Poland on September 1st. the "Bloody Sunday" attacks didnt occur until September 3rd.

Retards on Sup Forums keep saying we were literally genociding Germans on da streetz and Hitler was forced to intervene to protect German dindus.

:^)

I got a swedish book here with all sources and mostly it consist of german diplomatic post from german diplomats living in poland to the german foreign ministry. Vilka började andra världskriget. By Östen Kjellman. ISBN 978-91-87339-04-2. But you can find this everywhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussia
Non-German population

In 1871, approximately 2.4 million Poles lived in Prussia, constituting the largest minority.[12] Other minorities were Jews, Danes, Frisians, Kashubians (72,500 in 1905), Masurians (248,000 in 1905), Lithuanians (101,500 in 1905), Walloons, Czechs, Kursenieki, and Sorbs.[12]

The area of Greater Poland, where the Polish nation had originated, became the Province of Posen after the Partitions of Poland. Poles in this Polish-majority province (62% Polish, 38% German) resisted German rule. Also, the southeast portion of Silesia (Upper Silesia) had a Polish majority. But Catholics and Jews did not have equal status with Protestants.[16]

As a result of the Treaty of Versailles in 1919, the Second Polish Republic was granted not only these two areas, but also areas with a German majority in the Province of West Prussia. After World War II, East Prussia, Silesia, most of Pomerania and the eastern part of Brandenburg were either annexed by the Soviet Union or given to Poland, and the German-speaking populations expelled.

> Also, the southeast portion of Silesia (Upper Silesia) had a Polish majority. But Catholics and Jews did not have equal status with Protestants.[16]

>have equal status

they chimpout and started assaulting germans "in vengeance for being oppressed"

They have to justify what the Germans did because they like the doctrine and so they come up with some stupid shit. Nothing to see here desu

pretty much this. they just like LARPing and playing victim. Its no different than niggers blaming whitey for everything, but they just blame jews

Germany invaded Poland because of mistreating people of gdanzig and denying traveling for them. Every history book has this fact mentioned.

Piłsudski was based af.
He understood Poland can't face both ussr and germany.

Beck and others were retarded enough to belive anglos and french.

There just had to be war. It was just a matter of time.
Formal reason is irrelevant

Those bloody Danzignians oppressing poor Germans!
Wait, what?