Which black superhero movie are you most excited for, Sup Forums?

Which black superhero movie are you most excited for, Sup Forums?

Mine's pic related, but Black Panther is a close second.

what's the joke

Apparently the cast is majority black, also heard they were looking for som muslim actors, I'm not american so I don't really know Queens' ethnic make-up so I don't know if it is pandering to the progressive crowd or staying true to reality.

>Why won't they stay in their own movie?
Dude, who cares? Hannibal and Donglover are funny. I'm looking forward to Homecoming.

>Apparently the cast is majority black,
You can look this shit up yourself you know. Out of the nearly 18 cast members announced, 4.5 are actually black

oh haha

>, I'm not american so I don't really know Queens' ethnic make-up

eh, little bit of everything. I'd say its about 40% white, and blacks, latinos and asians are about 20% apiece

No doubt, senpai. Rite dere with ya, brotha. JJ was always acting black any way, ya know whats imma say?

Miles confirmed

>Out of the nearly 18 cast members announced, 4.5 are actually black

>4.5

I thought America were going by the no drop rule. Aren't most american blacks in large part also european in the ancestry? How do americans differenacitae half-blacks from blacks?

Full cast.

>Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
>Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man
>Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / Vulture
>Marisa Tomei as Aunt May
>Zendaya Coleman as Michelle, Peter's love interest.
>Tony Revolori as Manuel, Peter's rival.
>Michael Barbieri as Peter's best friend.
>Kenneth Choi as Midtown High's principal.
>Laura Harrier
>Logan Marshall-Green
>Martin Starr
>Hannibal Buress
>Donald Glover
>Abraham Attah
>Isabella Amara
>Jorge Lendeborg Jr.
>J.J. Totah.

>Michelle, Peter's love interest
>[citation needed]

Who the fuck is Michelle? And where's Harry or Flash?

Oh come on user. Why would Harry or Flash be in the movie? It's not like they're important. They're not like Manuel! As long as we have fucking Manuel, its all fine.

Might be introducing them when he gets to college.

>Rite dere with ya, brotha. JJ was always acting black any way, ya know whats imma say?

user have you ever actually talked to a black person

I live around the area of Queens they show in Civil War. That area is pretty mixed but the majority is latino. The whole area surrounding it is white, black, latino and asian.

I WANT PICTURES OF FAT WHITE WOMEN

They're either
A)Alias' for character names. Zendaya is all but confirmed for Betty Brant or Liz Allan by looking at her
or
B)Being saved for when Pete gets to college

Only the self hating ones. user is probably talking about Zendeya(?) Who's half black but sides with her black side.

>How do americans differenacitae half-blacks from blacks?
They don't, it literally boils down to self-identifying their race, and most of them choose black.
Like Obama, who will never not be 'the first black president'.

Americans are weird when it comes to this. I mean this lady were considered black for years.

Hol up, what's you insinuating?

>A)Alias' for character names. Zendaya is all but confirmed for Betty Brant or Liz Allan by looking at her

You're literally projecting, bro.

We some kind of Suicide Squad

Well that's because she falsified literally every document to make herself appear so.

My understanding is that Queens is pretty gentrified with yuppies of a large mix of races. Oh, and a bunch of the well to do LGBT crowd.

But I could be wrong, I'm only going off of the vibe I get from media. I need to take a trip to New York sometime.

One drop rule fucked us up, then a century of treating blacks like shit turned into being over compensation kiddie-gloved, so no one questioned her. At all.

The fucked up part of me really wants to see her naked.

She even had a black guy claim to be her father. She really went fucking beyond to pull this off.