Friendly reminder: the Holocaust is real, and 6 million Jews + 5 million other minorities died...

Friendly reminder: the Holocaust is real, and 6 million Jews + 5 million other minorities died. Anyone who doesn't believe that is a fucking idiot and refuses to hear the FACTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

neweurope.eu/article/saxony-anhalts-supreme-court-rules-favour-holocaust-denial/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=7000000 jew&x=7&y=15&dateFilterType=yearRange&rows=20&searchType=basic
youtube.com/watch?v=6yi9hT8ES2g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kragujevac_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovac_concentration_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jadovno_concentration_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slana_concentration_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stara_Gradiška_concentration_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staro_Sajmište
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)
imgur.com/a/725A7
prorev.com/wannsee.htm
englishrussia.com/2012/09/06/photo-manipulations-in-the-ussr/
youtube.com/watch?v=YEEy615Jzg4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what did he mean by this?

tell those alleged FACTS

you YID

is pol running out of material or something?

Yeah the Soviets definitely fucked with the data. They were in control of the camps for years before they gave the official Holohoax numbers.

6 trillion juden died to defend israel against nazi vampires

Ad hominem

Including gypsies, but you don't see the Allied taking a slice of turkey and giving it to them.. also it's all war labor camps to build supplies for the war, only real genocide of the war was Polish being slaughtered by Russians in the woods

neweurope.eu/article/saxony-anhalts-supreme-court-rules-favour-holocaust-denial/

Saxony-Anhalt’s Supreme Court rules in favour of Holocaust denial

story from 7 hours ago

They dont refuse to hear the facts. They know the facts they just need to convince normies that it didnt happen so they can call for it to happen again.

>Before i came to this thread
pic related

>now
pic related

a good start, lets see if we can finish the job

must... resist... aaaaAAAARGH

We are on to you desu.

any sort of source to this? Who made the original claims? When? "Inspected by US" wat?

saved. It would be better if someone photoshoped the face of molimeme in there somewhere

>Yeah the Soviets definitely fucked with the data.
They used inflationated numbers for propaganda uses. But no serious western historian took those numbers.

>t. edgy alberto barbosa

You are just pathetic people. Literally the lowest of society and you need to direct your hate towards someone else to feel better about yourselves.
In times of crisis when others are suffering this rethoric works but of course will always lead to even more suffering. Last time it destroyed Europe as the ruling continent of the world and doomed it to what appears to be suicide.

>They used inflationated numbers for propaganda uses. But no serious western historian took those numbers.

It seems to be the mainstream narrative though, pretty insane really.

>using this debunked image

your turn bro ;)

Are you the one that's been impersonating me on here using Austria's and Portugal's, along with my, images and texts?

I got a guy on Youtube with some of the original newspapers though lol ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

If you look up the archives you'll find them also

the six million figure has been used before

your image might be a troll

the great tragedy of Nazi Germany...

Can you please post all the debunks you have?

That image, if you weren't to lazy to read it, covers that.
What's the bet you haven't ever taken the time to go through archives of the newspaper articles.

Don't get your hummus in a knot.

look everybody ist just tired of hearing it over and over again. just let go, its 5 generations past.

Ahh, still the images isn't really refutation lol.

The newspapers are real fgt.

>your image might be a troll
>MUH JEWISH LIES

Your turn bro.

Here bro,

chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=7000000 jew&x=7&y=15&dateFilterType=yearRange&rows=20&searchType=basic

Now search for 4 millions and 5 millions and so on.

None of this is mine. Most is from a austria bro and South african bro currently in this thread

Jews never existed in the first place, haven't you heard

>Can you please post all the debunks you have?

Like this?

i dont know why they claim 1% died, when in fact german military consisted of millions of soliders.

youtube.com/watch?v=6yi9hT8ES2g

Of course it does. It gives you examples of other articles. Go to the archives - see for yourself.

"ONLY 12"

>i ll show the goyim instead of 18 only 12 article that means it is debunked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kragujevac_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasenovac_concentration_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jadovno_concentration_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slana_concentration_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stara_Gradiška_concentration_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staro_Sajmište

First we need to prove Jews are a race, then we can prove 6 million of them died.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)
>Race, as a social construct
So i guess 6 million Jews didn't died, since no such thing as race. We can't define who died.

Yeah what's that about?
Their number is allowed to be wrong but not ours?

Still doesn't refute the authentic articles with six million though.

it happened but the numbers are over-exaggerated greatly.

Not a refutation.

Can you give me a source for the dentist?

This also covers it nicely

imgur.com/a/725A7

the nazis themselves explain in detail exactly what counts as a jew and who they were going after. They also say 11 million jews live in Europe at this time.

prorev.com/wannsee.htm

Yes, they did exist. But what does that prove? it was just some crude estimates

What makes you think this?

it even says in your image

>this is your daily reminder that no redpill macro about Jews can be trusted

anyway I don't see what your image proves. that the jews couldn't decide between 4,5, and 6 million? that the Holocaust is surrounded in massive discrepancies? that even though 12/20 articles say something, the other 8 must be the true ones?

I am in agreement that any macros cannot be trusted. I don't even bother saving them. but anyone who's done any research outside of public education textbooks knows the Holocaust is an industry (yes, an industry) that is founded on lies.

It's sad, move on - let's make sure things like that won't happen again.

But more you talk about it - more people will think about it as being a possibility for solving problems and it will surely repeat.

This doesn't disprove shit. If anything it provides further evidence that these numbers where made up because every newspaper seemed to come up with their own. And we're still left with the 8 on the bottom that make the outlandish 6 million claim

Lmao I love it when Jews come on Sup Forums and get blown the fuck out. You're either a kike on a proxy or an extremely good negro goy.

Of course it does. Its just a number that was mentioned less in comparison to the others. Also itnexplais thebword Holocaust and when/why it was used. Read it again slowly and carefully...its not that difficult to understand.
Of course it is, you just don't understand it. Its even cringier when you're cocky about it.

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND, GOY

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIIIIIIIIIND

>This doesn't disprove shit.
Holocaust denial summarized

>tfw a minority

When you say proxy - what do you mean exactly. That they're from Israel?

It did not happen. Among the extreme lack of evidence, especially physical evidence, I have trouble identifying a robust motive.

The Germans were already successful in removing jewish political influence throughout Germany. From political positions, to the media, to even private businesses otherwise. The Germans used policy to take the Jews out of these positions of power, and Germany immediately prospered. This was all accomplished before the war started, nevermind the holocaust. So at that point, killing those Jews wouldn't make Germany better off.

If there's no evidence, and no motive, then it didn't happen. The holocaust was invented AFTERWARDS in order to immunize the Jews from further criticism and to seek reparation payments indefinitely.

Doesn't it concern you that the main areas of 'mass killing' were on the Eastern front, the arena of the Soviets who were proven liars, propagandists, and forgers.

englishrussia.com/2012/09/06/photo-manipulations-in-the-ussr/

That document is pointless, since it has no names. If you arrived at certain numbers you have to have names, else how did you count them?

"aye' boye, r you blick?"

shame holocaust deniers are not innocent truth seekers as they pretend but are in fact trying to revise history as a result of hate and their own misery.

Deep down they know their crap is bullshit but the point is not to come to some truth but to throw negative aspects of themselves onto others to feel better about themsleves.

an example is how polsters always scream about how porpoganda is overwhelming the white people and yet pol is a source or at least a propogator of outright lies and the most blatant misinformation.

>That document is pointless, since it has no names.

Its the Wannsee Confrence papers. You saying that its "pointless" proves you know dick about history.

>Doesn't it concern you that the main areas of 'mass killing' were on the Eastern front
It was part of german policy to deport the jews to the east. I think it was the first solution to the "jewish question". It's completely resonable that the largest camps were built in the east.

>That document is pointless, since it has no names.
>wansee is manufactured!!!!!!
>nazis lied to themselves!!!!!!!!!!

OK. So you've accepted that your wrong.

Fuck off Kike

That document pretty much proves 100% without a doubt it's pulled out of an ass, since it gives me numbers, but no names. Where are the names? How did fucking soldiers of Hitler know who to kill if they had no names list? Explain you shitlord. Every of million soldiers had to know the fucking names so they could make arrests. Hitler didn't arrest everybody on his own.

Classic Jewy weaseling.. Using that high verbal IQ I see.

see

>how can he recover!?!?!?

I don't hate anybody. I believe in facts only. It happens to be that the facts are not on your side. Please stop being so emotional and taking this so personally.

and muslims have really taken it to the next level, as can be seen by ISIS and other muslim groups who use the internet to propogate and create entire eco systems of bullshit that no one will ever have the time to untangle.

No, that document is invented American bullshit, like we see in modern era all the time, especially History channel where they find new things about Hitler every month.

This is a shill thread. Abandon and move to TumpGen threads.

>read post
>see flag
nice try Shlomo, I won't be kiked again!

Good job proving lolocaust happened, you sure made me believe with the facts you provided faggot.

>History channel
>having history
kek

they also explain detail what the Haavara Agreement is, but holocaust alarmists always seem to gloss over that

oy vey, its like anudda shoah amirite?

>over 200 bones in a human body.
>primitive coal fired furnaces incapable of turning bone into ash.

Where's my 1.2 BILLION+ Jew bones?

The burden of evidence is on you chum. You thought your image disproved the newspaper forgery theory, but it didn't. It only gave a plethora of random numbers for what was at the time completely undocumented.

stop supporting Isis pls

You would think that such a thing as names list would be easy to come by, especially if it was needed by Hitler's army who arrested Jews, but somehow we can't find such obvious thing anywhere.

So?

Why is it that every revisitionst, ehis work you're actually citing at the end of the day, has been caught out lying then? Not by Jews only, by scientists and historians alike? They're all on your side of the argument.

The Soviet manipulation theory is a pretty fair angle though no? They were only caught forging and lying about other stuff by chance. And they were in control of those camps for years after the War, when the six million figure wasn't a thing.

Why wouldn't they lie/inflate the figures?

i wish it was true

Im not taking anything emotionally.
To claim the halocaust is fake would be to claim of the most complex conspiracy in human history.
Apperently some covenant of jews has super powers, able to control worldwide events and able to predict their outcome years and even decades in advance. Some sort of crossd generational hie planning with the planning and simulation skills of a 2050 super computer.

You got professional historians on one side reaching an agreement and a few who claim its msotly nonesense.

the same can be said about climate denial or young earth creationists.
You can always find a few professionals on the side of the wackjobs and they are then used by said nutjobs to say "see, there is no consensus now let me a diletante how it REALLY was".

"aye' pikininni, come over' here, boy'"

why was i forced to learn about the holocaust in school when there are so many objectively worse genocides in history? the holocaust isnt even the most recent one.

I think there should be exact name list of the dead, with their ages and nationalities, and this could finally be closed case.
Hundreds of thousands in the camps died in diseases, and in last months in hunger.
Soviets might of easily killed 2/3 of the people in camps when they got there, why on earth would of they want to feed and take care of them, when they could not do that with their own people, which they killed by the millions anyway.
Personally i dont care what the truth is exactly, but if decisions are based on made up stuff, it should be corrected.
So gimme more facts, please.
youtube.com/watch?v=YEEy615Jzg4

>explain you shitlord
>THE NUMBERS, MASON! WHAT DO THEY MEAN? NO NAMES!!!!111

what is census data

tell me how many names are recorded in a census

>That document pretty much proves 100% without a doubt it's pulled out of an ass

>trying this hard

Its the Wannsee confrence papers user. You trying to say its bullshit proves how retarded you are and how worthless your opinion is. And your half assed excuse of "muh names" is pathetic and a none argument. Try reading them

also, see

>It was part of german policy to deport the jews to the east.

based on what? katyn massacre photos?

As a complete noob to the official and revisionist history and documents and evidence all I can say is that to me it makes no sense to spend all those resources on gassing jews. Weren't supply lines being bombed and the germans barely able to feed their own soldiers? Purely from an economical and resource stand point it just sounds silly to me considering the circumstances, shortage of food and medicine, and the alleged 6,000,000+ that would have been mass executed while a gigantic and costly war on multiple fronts was being fought. I think that the number is much less, and that the deaths are from starvation and sickness.

I am going to visit auchwich tomorrow what things should I look for realistically possible on a normie type of trip?

I am now on Krakow what should I look for on the Jew neighbourhood?

Good, be prepared for the next one, kike!

You can choose to ignore. It's your choice

>Why wouldn't they lie/inflate the figures?
propaganda.

>All you deniers have been btfo so much over the last couple of days. Leave before there'll be another mass exodus of stormfags.
Not quite the same as Sup Forumsharbor, but still enjoyable.

Were you also only taught the biggest numbers in your math class?

>m not taking anything emotionally.
>To claim the halocaust is fake would be to claim of the most complex conspiracy in human history.
>Apperently some covenant of jews has super powers, able to control worldwide events and able to predict their outcome years and even decades in advance. Some sort of crossd generational hie planning with the planning and simulation skills of a 2050 super computer.

Not true, the Soviets manipulated the data for war propaganda purposes, and Jews bought into it (sometimes for social capital leverage over the Goyim).

Because the Majdanek death toll has been reduced from 2 million to 80,000 by mainstream historians

Because the Auschwitz death toll has been reduced from 4 million to 1.1 million by mainstream historians

None of this was the work of "revisionist scholars"

Because the Soviet Union has ceased to exist for 20 years now, but nothing else has been revised. So maybe, just maybe, the debate is over.