50% right 50% wrong

Racemixer (created european mutts)
Doesn't name the Jew
Snownigger

Redpilled me about the Southern "European" menace

and Christianity

>Redpilled me about the Southern "European" menace
Can you link a video?

I like Burzum (pre-prison.) I admire him sticking to his guns, as well has his general disregard for human life (though all of the black metal guys seemed to have that.)

But also this Also his viewpoints range from reasonable (christianity fucked Europe) to less (the aryan race is connected to aliens.) Also he switches his views on a yearly basis and somehow lies to himself to act like he'd believed it all along.

non-northern europeans OUT

Russia is nordic

He has done the second thing many times and got arrested in France for it

youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8

he is a strange man

I sort of like him.

I mainly like the video where he states that if you want something to change why don't you do it for yourself instead of protesting or complaining to the government.

I've never heard a WN speech but do they tell their followers to better themselves? I've only seen Spencer talk and all he says is the white race is predisposed for greatness and created civilizations. He never mentions that white men themselves should better themselves into better people.

I could be wrong though, I don't really look into this movement that much.

He really made me think about Christianity and how because it originated a ways away from Europe then it isn't the European's man religion

I love Burzum
Not a huge fan of that trad shit but he has some really good points sometimes
His videos are comfy

>blood and soil
>I'd rather have my kids marry white-looking turks than semitic-looking greeks
But phenotype isn't genetics. Why does he contradict himself?

>"Only criminals and the insane left their home countries"
>is an insane criminal who left his home country

>what do you think of Varg?

I don't think about Varg at all, you fucking faggot.

he is a jerk

>Norway
He's completely bonkers.
He never was a coherent and sensible person, and I really don't understand why some people bother to take him seriously now.

I suppose he meant if he had to pick one of the two, since recessive phenotype most of the time goes hand in hand with genotype.
He doesn't think that way, and considers himself closer to Eastern Europeans than to modern domesticated Norwegians.

we just can't compete

This.
the dude's music is not bad though.

>1
>b
REEEEEEEE