Pence breaks with Trump, endorses Ryan

4 MINUTES AGO

Yes it's a CNN article but it's the first I could find

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/paul-ryan-paul-nehlen-donald-trump/index.html?adkey=bn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u6WWuBDnh90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so?

Trump will definitely lose now. No one supports him anymore

He was the VP nominee and betrayed Trump for Paul Ryan. It's a big fucking deal.

What the fuck man. are you serious

According to the article Trump told him to endorse Ryan.

Trump is so done.

GG Republicans !

Shill thread. Slide

>Pence said he spoke with Trump Wednesday morning. The GOP presidential nominee "strongly encouraged me to endorse Paul Ryan in next Tuesday's primary," Pence said.

Wew its nothing

>Trump encouraged him to endorse Ryan
no one will read this part

if trump can't even get his own VP to do what he wants, how is he supposed to run a fucking country?

The man is simply unfit to be president.

It's over Drumpf faggots. You lost.

>I'm just not there yet.

lol isn't that EXACTLY what Paul Ryan said about endorsing Trump a while back?

Trump obviously playing around, bit of a slap on the bottom of PR for waiting so long to endorse Trump.

Pence said he spoke with Trump Wednesday morning. The GOP presidential nominee "strongly encouraged me to endorse Paul Ryan in next Tuesday's primary," Pence said.

fuck you shlomo

Why would Trump tell his own VP nominee to break all ties with him and endorse an enemy?

"Trump strongly encouraged me to endorse Paul Ryan"

Move along faggot.

america is electing hillary as president.
You will get the cuck trophy for the next 4 years

thank you for correcting the record

What?!? Plant!!!

>Trump won't endorse Ryan
>Tells his own VP to endorse Ryan

??????????

Read the article you fucking leaf.

>people have free will
Oh no, what a horrible concept. Punish people for it.

>Pence said he spoke with Trump Wednesday morning. The GOP presidential nominee "strongly encouraged me to endorse Paul Ryan in next Tuesday's primary," Pence said.

american strategy

Because then he can give the party his nod without actually backing down from his position.

It's a statement of affirmation, and it confirms what I've thought all along; Pence is the man brought in to smooth things over. He allows Trump to moderate himself without having to do it publicly.

Yeah but he didn't "strongly encourage" him to break from Trump's campaign. He wanted him to endorse Ryan as a candidate for congress, not president.

Well if Trump somehow doesn't become president, at least he is burning the RNC down to the ground. At least one good thing will guarantee come out of this election cycle. Now we just need the DNC to get burned to the ground as well. Too bad bernouts are weakling faggots.

Does this mean we can have General Mathias now as VP?

That's what you'd think, but too many uneducated white working class people support him (for good reasons) and simultaneously too many unsuccessful fat NEETs will support him no matter what (for stupid reasons).

If you don't endorse your enemy, they win.

Thank you! I am now a Hill Shill. Please don't Killary me Hillary.

Oy vey. They disagreed.

He who shills it, kills it.

/thread

No it's not shut up faggot, this kind of shit happens in every election.

Its over

It doesn't matter, the optics are absolutely terrible.

read my reply here you faggots

It's just more 10 dimensional chess that you liberal fucks will never understand. Trump doesn't play by YOUR rulebook, the sooner you get it through your fucking heads the better off you'll be in fighting him.

It had to end in betrayal. Trump's reign of terror is over! (I'm kidding, of course)

Why are trumptards so fucking dumb? Its staggering how mindless you people are

>punish people for their actions accordingly
What a ludicrous idea

Trump hasn't endorsed either candidate, essentially he's just staying out.

>mom I posted it again

This is literally nothing, Just Pence endorsing Ryan.

>"So what" the post

Pence and Trump do not agree on several big issues. Why is this a surprise?

What matters most is that Pence supports Trump as the next President of the United States.

Hopefully Nehlen pulls off a miracle and wins.

TY

THICC

Why is this such a big deal, Ryan did the same shit with Trump, took his time to back Trump. Ryan even said he never asked for Trump's endorsement.

Don't know if McCain has supported Trump.

This is a fucking shill thread. Stop posting and ignore. The only people posting here are shills. IGNORE THIS THREAD.

How am I a liberal fuck all of a sudden?
I support Trump. I found this to be a major development (It's the breaking news on every major media outlet) so I would assume it's reasonable to post here.

Le 5 dimensional Yahtzee :D

This is fucking ridiculous and confusing, this whole election.

Why is this news?

Trump is probably just playing the same game Ryan did to him.

Not happening. Fuck off, shill.

>punish people for doing something you said they could do

God damn, this is the same exact retarded comment I see plastered all over reddit. I fucking hate Hillary so much. Her paid shills are cancer.

Fuck this shit. Was Pence a RNC plant to bring down Trump?

He said to endorse Ryan, not to endorse Ryan and leave Trump's campaign after being made the VP. Fuck huge difference there.

>The Trolls and Shills Inception War of 2016

enjoy your dreams faggots :DD

youtu.be/u6WWuBDnh90

>merkel-hillary partnership

DRUMPF BTFO

Your average Trump voter, ladies and gentlemen. Fucking numbskull.

Holy fuck he didn't endorse Ryan as president you fucking idiot. Read the article.

>enemy

I'm sorry you think everyone's an enemy.

Actually faggot, if you would read the article, Trump encouraged him to support Ryan...

But he didn't leave the campaign.... where does it say he left?

>normies will read this headline and think Pence dropped out to endorse Paul Ryan for president

Slimy fucking media.

0.02 has been deposited to your BLACKED.com account. Thank you for #DrumpfingTheRecord

the words "breaks with Trump" are used it seems

Oh god doomsday hellfire. This is the first time a vp hasn't been a perfect match with a president.

>cnn
give me a source other than clinton news network, I'm not even gonna open that link.

Because you're obviously fucking retarded, and so therefore you must be a liberal.

user. This is a silly. The country, a please.

It's a not a going to a fix a it a self a.

It a would a be a shame a if a it a were a to a fall a to a the Muslim's.

Cmon Clintorises, lets shill some more

Which makes no fucking sense whatsoever, I don't get why he would do that.

It shows that there's tension between Trump and even his VP pick.

Don't entertain this faggot, article never said anything about Ryan for president. The first sentence in fact states "for his upcoming primary reelection"....

see
Jewish tricks. That's why they're pushing this story so hard.

stuff like this is why trump chose pence. this is a good thing

DRMUPF BTFO WILL HOW NEVER RECOVORING FROM THIS
ITS OVER

I heard a rumour that Trump will withdraw from the race next week.
Anyone else heard the same?

Oy vey. You got me again Goyim.

Get your skin ready. It's gotta look nice for those lampshades.

*vanishes*

How is there tension if the VP did something the President encouraged him to do? God damn leafs really are the bottom of the barrel.

Yeah, you're a retard. Read the article.

It's clickbait, the actual article mentions nothing about him leaving the campaign.

Yeah?
They're not fucking married, they can have their own opinions

You didn't hear any such rumour, get the fuck out.

>Betrayal
Fuck off with this shit Trump shill.

Because unlike commie robot Shill supporters, we have a diverse group of thinkers that have their own opinions.

Sounds like Trump is an advocate of free speech/thought.

According to the article Pence said Trump ecouraged him to endorse Ryan - CNN is just using the most damaging headline possible to make this look like a disagreement; it's not

NIGGERS BTFO

> pence does what trump allowed him to do

OMG GUYS HOLY SHIT

Remember so sage bait threads.

People are starting to talk about it.
No smoke without fire. Trump is about to withdraw from the race.

EVERYTHING IS FINE

>Republicans plot confrontation with Trump
>GOP leaders consider replacing Trump
shit just got real

>breaks with trump

that means he differs in opinion you fuckwit, pence endorsed ryan and trump didn't

now please off yourself you fucking mouthbreather

Every time Trump is a fucking idiot
>LOL 2 SMART 4 U HE MEANT TO DO DAT

Here in America, the President and the VP actually have to have the same opinion on everything, otherwise the country falls apart like Canada.

HAVE YOU FUCKING NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION?

Trump has been playing 5D Chess you cuck.

The bad man from Denmark said the bad thing!

>When the shill forgets what the Norwegian flag looks like

So the whole story is KIKESHIT!