Abraham Attah cast in Spider-Man: Homecoming

>EXCLUSIVE: Abraham Attah, the 15-year old Ghana-born actor who was discovered while playing soccer and made a remarkable screen debut alongside Idris Elba as the primary child soldier Agu in Cary Fukunaga’s Beasts Of No Nation, has joined the cast of Spider-Man: Homecoming. The Jon Watts-directed pic from Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios is the first major role that Attah has taken since that Netflix film, and he joins recent additions Donald Glover, Martin Starr and Logan Marshall-Green, alongside the webslinger played by Tom Holland, with Robert Downey Jr playing Iron Man and Michael Keaton playing The Vulture. Zendaya, Michael Barbieri, Kenneth Choi, Tony Revolori and Marisa Tomei are also starring. Attah is on the set in Atlanta. Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal are producing.

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS, HERES YOUR MILES

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2016/06/22/spider-man-homecoming-adds-michael-mando-/
comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/fargo-season-2-star-bokeem-woodbine-has-joined-the-cast-of-spider-man-a142843
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>parker is killed within the first 10 minutes
>miles is the spoodermang

Jesus Christ, is there anyone who ISN'T in this movie?

Are you sure we can't cram Zach Galifianakis in there somewhere as an incredibly obscure character from the 70's?

Micheal Mando added as well. comicbook.com/2016/06/22/spider-man-homecoming-adds-michael-mando-/

Taking bets now
>Freshman Miles just as Peter finishes his senior year
>Saves Miles life at one point as Spider-Man
>Pete gives him a speech the day he leaves

I could see him as a Doc Oc, or Mysterio

>Are you sure we can't cram Zach Galifianakis in there

Nope. Too white. They're cramming in as many fucking minorities in this movie as possible. I mean shit, the only whites are Holland, Tomei and Downey Jr! Everyone else is a nigger or something else.

It's not Miles, it's just another OC classmate.

>the only whites are Holland, Tomei and Downey Jr
Nice try user

And Michael Keaton. And Logan Marshall-Green. And Martin Starr. And Michael Barbieri. And those two kids that were added yesterday.

That kid is a great actor, though. Probably better than some of the adults.

Jon Watts can direct kids pretty well, judging from Cop Car. (a lot of the MCU guys have actually a great track record with kids, which isn't easy. Waititi, Watts and Reed come to mind).

So when is the amazing little dude from Room getting cast? That little kid was a powerhouse.

Martin Starr, Micheal Keaton, Michael Barbieri, Logan Marshall-Green, Isabella Amara and J.J. Totah are white

Too young, he's IRL 15 so he's Hollywood 12

> Miles Morales
> cast an actor that isn't also Hispanic

Why are people too stupid to understand biracial people?

>Disney's Marvel's Spiderman

CRINGE

Because most artists don't understand it and can't convey it well either

Actually, Sony's Marvel' Spiderman, still.

>Every Black Actor Not Already Cast in Black Panther cast in Spider-Man: Homecoming

It's getting kinda ridiculous, at this point.

because he doesn't look bi-racial in the comics

Sony Present's Disney's Marvel' Studio's Spider-Man's HomeComing: Directors Cut

He is trans-hispanic, you cis-raced monster.

Why are you too stupid to understand acting?
There are tons of nonhispanics who play hispanics.
Hispanics who play nonispanics.
Foreigners who play Americans and Americans who play foreigners.
And ESPECIALLY multiracial people playing monoracial people.

That said a child actor discovered playing soccer doesn't isnpire confidence but then I guess all he has to do is stand there and be uniteresting and he'll successfully emulate Miles.

>Today, I am Sony Present's Disney's Marvel' Studio's Spider-Man's HomeComing
>The Directors Cut

How do you know hes playing Miles in the first place?

Watch Beasts of No Nation. The kid is fanfuckingtastic and would have won an Oscar had Jewllywood not got their hair in a knot over it being Netflix exclusive

This what happens when anons make threads just for the black people who were cast. I mean you can google the full cast list yourself before posting, but still...

>no news of Gwen
>no news of Mary Jane
>no news of JJJ
>no news of Harry
>no news of Norman
>all of these randoms

They had one fucking job

What if it was Hannibal Burres?

>ALRIGHT FAGGOTS, HERES YOUR MILES
>no citation of this fact at all
again with this shit? It's the Hannibal thread all over again.
>500 posts incoming

>he thinks Zendaya isn't Betty Brant
>he thinks they haven't all been cast already and just aren't releasing character names so people can't get angry about the race bending

This entire post is amazing

People will get angry about it anyway, what's the difference? Time?

According to the reports all of them really are OCs.

>They're cramming in as many fucking minorities in this movie as possible.

Heaven forbid the most ethnically diverse place on Earth (which the Guinness people have dubbed Queens) look it.

>Michael keaton as Vulture

Holy shit, did I fucking miss this? They got the birdman in the vulture seat? Is this twice meta?

>so people can't get angry about the race bending

It's going to come out sooner or later, why wait? They've also said most of these people are OCs and even talked about having Ganke. Why don't they just release Peter's supporting cast

Why they're ruining Spider-Man with niggers and spics???

WHY???

Because New York was ruined with Niggers and Spics, duh.

>and even talked about having Ganke
They didn't, that was entirely a journalist talking shit.

Spider-man was always ruined before this I guess

My bad then. They should still release some actual casting information

Actually some people seem to be angry about it now, regardless of who anyone is playing.

>This is the fifth Spider-Man movie, the third reboot, and I want more of the same

God, imagine Tuco vs Spidey.

Because of all the literally whos they keep announcing

You're a literally who.

If you're not creative enough to put your own spin on an established story then you shouldn't be in the entertainment business. Making OCs that are going to serve the same purpose as those established characters is a lazy way to claim originality

Then I should be perfect for Homecoming

WE WUZ SPYDAMANS SUPPORTIN CAST

Hispanics had their "PoC" license revoked after the Zimmerman debacle. Now they're only ever brought up to gainsay Trump's campaign.

Are there any white people in this movie?

>dude from community is casted
>OMFG MILES CASTED
>random black kid from Africa
>OMFG MILES CASTED

Sup Forums a shit

White people are dying.

Except Liz Allan gets a pass for being best girl.

And Harry and Gwen and Flash were all white.

Actually, screw this thread. I'll just binge watch SSM again. That series was too good for this sinful Earth.

Yeah, majority of the cast is white, still.

Niggers always look older for their age.

Spectular had best Goblin, Best Mary-Jane, Best Gwen, Best Ock. Hell it had the best everything.

Expect they had to muck up Kraven but hey nothings perfect.

Goddamn, I'm black and I'm afraid of how many black people are in this movie. Shit man, throw in some hispanics and asians too. Mix it up a bit, fuck,

Transpanic?

>Except Liz Allan gets a pass for being best girl.
This means nothing to me because she was still hispanic
>And Harry and Gwen and Flash were all white.
For all we know, they still are. This also doesn't erase the non-white characters that already existed in Spider-man comics, tv shows, and movies.

The plot of the movie involves a "nigger gas" that turns whites into niggers.

Cletus Kassidy confirmed for Homecoming?

>throw in some hispanics and asians too
They already did, but you can't garner as many replies here otherwise

You say that as if it's downplayed now. If it was truly revoked, tension probably wouldn't have risen this high without it.

I thought the stereotype went the other way around

>>dude from community is casted
>>OMFG MILES CASTED

People know he wanted to play Spider-Man and forget that he's the same age as Andrew Garfield.

>random black kid from Africa
>OMFG MILES CASTED

Attah is a talented young actor and exactly the right age to play Miles. No, he doesn't have Hispanic blood, but that's part of acting. He's hardly a "random" kid, he was the lead in one of the most acclaimed movies of last year and held his own opposite Idris Elba.

Why is it that people only care about "realistically portraying a region" when it's full of darkies, but when you're portraying ancient Europe you have to throw in blacks?

Why'd you assume a position user never took?. Why is a movie "filled with darkies" when it actually isn't? Why are you using the term darkies/ blacks for minorities when user didn't in the first place? How many movies portrayed prehistoric, neolithic, iron age, bronze age etc Europe that was filled with darkies?

Wait, Keaton's in this?
As a background character/Easter egg or are they adapting Spider-Verse already?

Either way, between this and Voltron I'm glad to see him getting more work.

Keaton's been back for a while now, with Birdman and Spotlight and that McDonalds movie. Dude's doing fine.

He's playing a (the?) villain, so either Vulture of Osborn.

This guy ain't moe enough to be Miles.

He's probably Robbie's son or some shit.

>15
So another kid spiderman?

Who could Vaas be?

Which is weird because they talked about wanting to go classic with Peter's supporting cast. Flash, MJ, and Harry were mentioned.

I don't if he's miles as long as Peter isn't killed off.

Even if they have cast a Miles, isn't he still "the black friend"? He's not in his own movie, he's a sidekick, like Rhodey and Falcon. I feel like they would be better off not inciting that criticism.

I haven't seen Beasts of No Nation but I intend to soon. I just want to know who is playing who

Jesus christ just confirm Peter is gonna get played by a nigger and Tom Holland was just a red herring. Okay SJWs you win, I give up.

before civil war every standalone hero had a black best friend, It was weird even ant-man had one, or mabye the hispanic guy was his best friend. I can't even remember anymore.

anyways I thought marvel would be done with that, it looked like they were checking down a list of things to please people. I would much rather miles be introduced later when peter obviously die in infinity wars.

Who cares ? Go complain about in on your blog faggot.

>Are you sure we can't cram Zach Galifianakis in there somewhere as an incredibly obscure character from the 70's?
I didn't want more characters and thanks to your chucklefuck joke now I want Galifanakis as The Porcupine.

When are we getting actual casting information? SDCC? This wait is going to kill me

There's not much information to be shared, bro. Most of the characters are obscure or OC and that's that.

The biggest news right now would be the announcement of who is playing the Tinkerer and if Jameson and the Daily Bugle crew will be in it.

>Still no Flash Thompson

>reports of some other bully competing with Peter for a girl

It's not fair.

Bookeem Woodbine too
comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/fargo-season-2-star-bokeem-woodbine-has-joined-the-cast-of-spider-man-a142843

>Most of the characters are obscure or OC and that's that.
Has that been confirmed or are people assuming things because of all the minorities we can't pin to characters? I don't know why everyone is getting so mad. Gwen and MJ weren't until the end of high school/early college days. Betty and Liz were around way before them. Not to mention that this could be a case of actually casting a high school to give it a high school feel. Not everyone has to be a main member of Pete's cast.

Captain Mexico crosses over with the Justice Cartel.

>expecting Miles
>get Vibraxis

There's no official statement from Marvel, but reliable trades have reported that Zendaya, Revolori and Barbieri are original characters. The others are not confirmed, but given how slim Peter's actual high school cast was, it's pretty obvious.

Despite being the epitome of the teenage superhero, Peter's high school are very barebones. You have Flash and Liz on the school end, and the Bugle crew of Jameson, Robbie, Betty. Ned and Foswell on the other end.

So they're going nuts here because we're getting at least three more high school movies.

Holy shit

REMINDER

So are there any actual white people in this film? shits starting to feel racist here.

Cant be racist against white people

The Parkers are THE LAST WHITE PEOPLE IN NEW YORK!

How is this cast anymore diverse than any other movie? Why are the standards different now?

Spectacular Liz was best girl.
>tfw no spunky, dedicated gf who admires your intelligence and the passion you show for your hobbies

This like the billionth person to ask this without looking the cast up

Christ

I remember this, fucking Amy Pascal

Back to /Tumblr/

Nope its Feige. He's ashamed about casting another white Spider-Man. Pascal and Sony just want money

How will Black men enjoy this movie without any white girls?

I was just asking a question user