>PENCE TOWN HALL AT 4:00 PM EST IN DENVER, CO

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/O8J8UtQJu2k
>Trump in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/Qi6i242Yauo

INTERVIEWS
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg
>Trump on Newsradio (8/2/16)
youtu.be/vwSx5J-v9VA
>Hannity interviews Trump (8/1/16)
youtu.be/WX06X1RNWt4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

news4jax.com/news/donald-trump-to-rally-in-jacksonville-wednesday
youtube.com/watch?v=qait77O0DJs
youtube.com/watch?v=QhOKv0bPDNE
youtube.com/watch?v=CEBgH4vdp9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE

>my awood right now

AWOOO~

fuck off cancerous awwo spammer

THIS IS ANAWOOOOOOOOOOVEMENT!

PENCE ABOUT TO UNENDORSE TRUMP

TURN ON CNN!

it is le woo moment

expect us!

Kill the shills

stream?

TRUMP

ON THE FRONT PAGE

AWOOOOOMENT

Trump is my favorite politician.
Better than Tito, Pinochet, and Hitler

Almost three months to go and Clinton, CTR, the media and globalism in general is already in endgame mode. Pathetic. They have already lost.
What we should do is expose as many of them as possible.

We'll win!

The comments:
news4jax.com/news/donald-trump-to-rally-in-jacksonville-wednesday

wus wrong bby?

@83993373

>chile

pls save me awoo

I just got up any happenings so far today?

>hating anime
You're on the wrong site mother fucker

Donald "get that baby out of here" Trump

Just gonna start posting some shill repellant

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID AUTISTS

TRUMP TOWN HALL - 3PM ET

Streams:

>youtube.com/watch?v=qait77O0DJs RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=QhOKv0bPDNE DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=CEBgH4vdp9I ENG

It really says something about a candidate that stoops to shillbombing social media to try and force acceptance.

They actually think you're a piece of shit that needs to be directed.

On the way!

awoo~ment

reminder that lefties don't think like this

no fuck you

should've been in the CTR threads last night. they were trying to launch a tet offensive against the shills, but mods pruned them. some of the people that anons found actually started deleting their facebooks and shit.

hmmmm

Hey guys can you please red pill me on upcoming nationalist/populist elections.

When is france's, sweden, germany, finland, etc.

No FUCK YOU

>Don't mind me, i'm triggering shillboys

Do you think that CTR provides a safe space with pictures of fluffy animals? Should we find out?

Will add to OP.

>$0.02 shekels deposited into your account

Hmm

Yuge boobs !!!

Are you tired of winning yet?

No.83993618

>Page 1 of CTR's script
Predictable

Hang the CTR Kill them ALL AWOOOOOooo

Reminder that polls aren't worth shit until the first debate

Really?

pic related

I'd assume most of them are hipsters who easily get #triggered regardless.

Now-cast is highly volatile, ignore it. Stick to the Polls-only.

There is no doubt Trump will win. The establishment feer him and that is part of his alure, and why there is so mutch negative spinns on news about him. The people are with him and the people will alway win in the end.

@83993618
Nope

Sup Forums is being inundated with shit threads today.

/trumpgen/ will you be my safe space?

>up more than 4% since yesterday

hmm rly makes me think...

trump gets into the MSM again for free, and drops some bants onto paul ryan at the same time

he says i dont know if i am ready to endorse paul ryan yet. then tells pense to endorse paul ryan as the VP candidate.

people go omg is pense spliting with trump is it OGRE for trump?

LOL no free media for trump

Funny thing is 31% is still higher than Romney was at any point

We'll try Mike Wojak, but you may wanna start filtering.

Wew llad this is literally the only decent thread on all of Sup Forums

This shilling is out of control

EVERY SINGLE website where trump has even the slightest overall support is being OVER RUN with shills

i have never never seen anything like this

even on a fishing forum i sometimes post...

they have a political section..there are new users who signed up within the last week just to shill against trump,CTR ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE

#
You're a fucking moron.
You only swear to never use them FIRST. They're a retaliatory strike. That's what MAD is.
MAD is "If you go rogue and use a nuke, we will launch before they even land, because if we're going down you're going down with us."

This basicaly disarms first strikes at all, because anyone who willingly uses nukes first has to accept that they'll be hit with nukes too.

If you are willing to use nukes first, you are willing to invite the destruction of your own country by nukes.

lmao the Kahn story has already fallen out of the news for the most part

Out of the way, fuckshits. Florida Best State

Do shills spamming fake polls actually work? Or is CTR is full panic mode?

I wanna find the dox list man....

Oh god I hope it's true!

No, not the bass, too!

>Funny thing is 31% is still higher than Romney was at any point

Funny thing is Romney was a one-party puppet.

None of these opinion polls mean shit.
>hurr what do these 500 city shitters think about the race

most of the shills we found that were main heads were women. two guys, an ITfag and an actual fag are the ones who directed the shills where to go. I assume the ITfag has experience with the dirty interwebs, but for the most part I guarantee the rest are easily triggerable.

>implying polls mean shit before the last 3 days of the general since none of the accuracy of the polls are verified by actual results until then

>not using this in the OP

Most definately. I think it's about time they learned why Sup Forums is regarded as the asshole of the internet, don't you think?

(((you)))

Do it.

What happens when he starts winning in the polls that have been changed to favor Hillary lol

Proven fake

>EVERY SINGLE website where trump has even the slightest overall support is being OVER RUN with shills

That's a strong indication Hillary's campaign is melting down.

Does anyone have screenshots or an archive of this? I missed it.

This has encouraged me to go get some chickfila
Thanks floridaman.

That's true but the polls after the first debate are generally good indicators to where the race is heading

The shills went full retard. No one is going to believe anything they say. Trump has already won. Today is a good day.

We're not the audience for the shilling, Bernouts and wavering Clintonfags are.

Chickfila is God Tier fast food, I'm glad the gays made me try it for the first time

-What's your name son ?
-user
-Thank you for your question user. You know, i grew up in a small safe space.I've been raised in a safe space. And what i did, as governor of the great state of Arizona, is work tirelessly to create more safe space. And i can assure you, when Donald Trump is President of the United States of America, we will create safe spaces for everybody. God bless you, user.

I was. It was glorious. It was in the morning in my time zone and disrupted work quite a bit because I was excited to see it all developing in front of my eyes.

And precisely this message is what we need to convey to normies. And we are slowly gathering more and more evidence.

>start naming the Jew
>shills disappear

kek

I like this guy.

>some guy gives Trump his purple heart
>WOW Trump's campaign is ove3!

these people are certifiably insane

Peoole there are tearing Ctr a new a hole.

Where does the 4D chess meme come from?

I support Trump but not because he's right. I disagree with him about everything and he is an absolutely detestable human being. He will do nothing but lead your country to ruin... but that's the point. USA has had it good, as a nation, for quite a while. Clinton was good economically, Bush was a decent war president (if goofy and fucked up in every other way), and Obama is just dandy for societal reform. Trump benefits nobody and will help nothing. We need him as president to awaken the sleeping retards America who refuse to integrate themselves to a diverse and progressive 21st century mindset. Once they get a glimpse of themselves, as the monsters they are, in the form of drumpf, they'll start singing a different. Only then can America, as a nation, truly become great. USA just has to hit rock bottom, first.

Yeah same here. I don't know how long it would have taken me to try chickfila if it weren't for the gays, and now I know its some of the best shitty fast food around.

Thanks gays!

Hillary for Prison 2016

what's all the hubbub?

My media isn't losing its mind like yours.

Just reading a bbc article on this

"If Mr Trump appears to have a reasonable chance to win in November, he will persevere, as he has all year."

You should relax

I actually identify with Shitposters more than the Bolivian Beaters

Threadly Reminder

The Jew World Order will not let go of its prize so easily, they will fight with every shekel they have.

All the politicians in their pay will also fight to the last as they know that when the God Emperor gets into power they will ALL be prosecuted for treason and much more. Most will be imprisoned for what's left of their lives.

The MSM know that they too have been complicit in crimes against America and the world and that some of them too will face treason charges and more.

This is NOT a normal election, the fight will be hell, like nothing we've seen before in our lifetimes.

This CTR shilling is just the appetiser, get ready, our future and our children's future depends on us prevailing!

Deus Vult and Hail the Mighty God Emperor!

I should've but anons were planning on going all day today launching a tet offensive. They were planning on making it so that people at CTR never found work ever again. But mods are pruning the threads, now. The dox list was in a ghost bin. Ask around the anons if they saved the ghostbin. just remember that they might get banned if they post it