Power Man and Iron Fist storytime (current)

It's fun.

Not fun for me

Sorry user. Tastes differ.

Really not a fan of Danny's characterization.

That's fair. The writer keeps stressing in the letters that he has a point to Danny being so happy-go-lucky though, so it's not done out of ignorance at least. Remains to be seen if it's a good arc for him though.

Thats fine, just dont state something as fun when thats no discription of it.

I found it fun and it made me laugh. Thus I called it fun. Not seeing a problem here.

I believe him.

I don't know why, but I do.

He calls himself Manslaughter. He's gotta be honest with a name like that.

Walker rights Danny as too much of an overly needy punk.

>rights
writes

Jesus fucking Christ what's wrong with me today?

This book is great

Seems dumb that Luke's going by Power Man again.

Sure, use it for the title, but he'd moved past it for YEARS and gave the name to Victor Alvarez.

He isn't using the name, other people keep using it despite his objections.

He isn't going by Power Man intentionally, everyone keeps calling him it and he's getting decreasingly vocal about his distaste for it as time goes on.

He's been bitching about it in this run and this issue brings it up again.

Danny's lonely because Misty is banging Captain Falcon and his best friend has turned into Mr Boring House Husband.

Walker unsubtly hints at future Danny developments in this letters page again, by the way.

best mom ever

Does Danny still even have his company?

Danny lost his company three times, and technically never was shown getting it back. Other writers just forgot he didn't have it.

>You're a credit to super-powered people who don't feel any pain.

I bet he's in a secret club with Madcap and Thorn and Doctor Paine and all of the other unfeelables.

It's a Hawk Guy kind of thing.

Thanks for the storytime user. It was ok. Some good points.

NP. I was thinking about doing some of the other Marvel one's that were missed (Nighthawk and Moon girl specifically) but I have work in the morning and kind of need to go to bed.

They will remember once the Netflix show happens.

>Yojimbo
>Kurosawa
>Rashomon

Love it.

Look at Danielle, I cannot stop smiling.

Maybe TLW is canon after all and he's broken in the end. I mean,the guy has been coping well with all his shit, but maybe he's throughout a crisis now.

Why is he showing off his ass like that?

He's a slut.

For the BBC

PMIF still sucks ass

>kiiiyah

I love it.

I almost want Netflix to go full camp for Iron Fist at this point, but with Kung Fury and the like, the 80s kung-fu parody almost seems like old hat.

He just wanted a hot dog, Sup Forums.

>Honestly, I think the problem is that Jessica is too big of a character to be relegated to cameo roles in any book when she should be starring in her own.

That sounds like horseshit.

>fuk u bendis
Walker is good people

I really hope Dani inherited her dad's powers. This will end badly if not.

C'mon now. Barely anyone liked the Netflix show.

Wow, it's really fun, alright. I liked it.

bump

Every time I look at the thumbnails for this art I think it's Eric Canete and then I get mad that it's not him.

>Telling the "Codenames are stupid" crowd to go fuck themselves
Would've appreciated more if the codenames in this very series weren't used solely for gag purposes.

Oh shit, I forgot this came out yesterday. Thanks OP

Real comfy reading. Thanks for the storytime OP.