Is Spawn strong enough Sup Forums?

Is Spawn strong enough Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

odbfb.blogspot.com/2016/04/death-battle-predictions-bowser-vs.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spawn's fucked up a ton of vampires, I like Alucard but Spawn's power level is OP.

There are versions of Spawn that became omnipotent I believe, Alucard became some kind of ominpresent abomination but he never acquired omnipotence.

yeah but post-series alucard is somehow more unkillable than during-series alucard. he's less a vampire and more a minor god.

Top level Al Simmons Spawn versus Top level Alucard, Spawn wins no contest
Al Simmons Spawn currently versus Normal Alucard, Alucard wins

After the latest bit in the comics Al is significantly less powerful, probably the weakest he's been since the arc where he was reborn into his corpse and had the Spawn symbiote following him as a shadow

I haven't read Spawn in so long. Last I even heard there was a new Hellspawn and Al Simmons was the Big Bad.

The real question is who is strong enough to endure those faggot announcers and sit through the video without skipping to the fight.

Too many 13 year olds watched the abridged series for them to not give it to him.

Alucard will just spout unfunny memes through the entire fight until he wins.

Alucard is small time, op. The only reason he comes off so powerful is because everyone else in that anime is so underpowered.

He becomes overOP in the end, though, when he's literally omnipresent enough to walk inside people's memories.

Ignoring that part seeing as how that alucard can only be killed if you convince him he doesn't exist. And even then, that alucard is kinda his weakest form beyond his omnipresence since he had kill all his souls.

Is Spawn worth reading?

Spawn beat up YHWH and Satan at the same time until he became the singular power over the universe. Alucard is good, but at the end of the series he's weakshit since he no longer has millions of souls to fall back on as a shield.

you forget that who would win doesnt actually matter here. its a popularity contest

That was rebooted.

Oh wait, is this what they're actually running as a death battle? If that's the case then I'm out, because Joker v Needles and Ganon v Bowser both being absolutely wrong finally convinced me to stop watching the trash.
Not that MC vs Doomguy didn't set that shit up.

I find it hilarious that it's taken people this long to figure it out after the 'joke' match between Rainbow Dash and Starscream.

I accept that one because G1 deserves to win nothing. I would have preferred a double KO but I choose to ignore it since everybody else seem to.
I agree that if they actually took the concept of the show seriously they would be fucked since well over half of all their fights would be one sided as shit.

It doesn't help that they pass out 'gimme' fights like the Captain America vs. Batman fight to make up for the Spider-Man vs. Batman fight.

Joker vs. Needles was perhaps the most accurate Death Battle I've ever seen. Picture ANY TIME Joker has gone up against anyone and not somehow been on the winning end if it isn't Batman. By his very nature, Joker should have won that fight even if all logic stood in the way.

outside of the bullshit with Toph vs Gaara most of the fights are well researched

ONLY fictional character that Spawn can't beat is Herbie Popnecker.

Could Seras beat Angela?

The point of the fights is to remove plot armor, the only reason why the Joker is still alive despite half of Gotham being able to kill the lanky fuck. If you start taking plot armor into effect as an actual force, then there is literally no reason to even have the fucking show since comparing feats is meaningless when you can just say "well the writers say that he's an immortal, invulnerable badass." If plot armor meant something then we should have Doom losing to Vader since Doom always loses to the inferior Fantastic Four but Vader is goddamn satan in Star Wars. Needles kills people any way he fancies at the moment and all of his arsenal is directly lethal. Joker would be dead before he spoke a word.

Creeper beat him.

This

Needles would have beaten Joker if he had used Batman's severed dick as a weapon and done what Batman should have done years ago..

Overrated garbage

Gordon, please stop. The deed is done. Batman raped the Joker while the joker was pretending to be Lex Luthor and Batman was pretending to be Superman.

There are THREE of them.

And he got the most important one.

He needs to rape all of them Alfred.

Alucard is small sauce, he'd be mince meat in the D. Grayman Universe. Hell, Kamelot Road does what he does but so much more casually.

Angela Morgan from Underburbs?

He's' too old for that but I can succeed where he failed.

Has he been training your dick with his anus?

This is pretty stupid. If there's beings more powerful than God that just means God isn't the real God. The more powerful being should be god or something that created everything. This is just stupid as fuck.

Spawn locked god and satan in a dimension didn't he? He's basically Atheist Goku with a cape.

well, bayonetta wasn't strong enough against fucking Dante bitch, so.... no, spawn isn't.

Both SvsG fights made the error os assuming SSJ was a linear powerup, which the Freeza fight clearly shows is not true.

That's a shame.

>star spangled man with a plan
vs
>zombie with a mullet

God is just a title or term that has gone through changes from polytheism to monotheism. In antiquity gods enveloped smaller aspects of reality and could infact die, God became synonymous with omnipresence and omnipitence in monotheism but the irony is that the christian god (Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, El Shaddai) was a god from a caananite polytheistic religion that broke off and became popular as a monotheistic religion gaining all the benefits of a monotheistic deity but since it's routes are in polytheism its safe to assume there is something above it seeing how all polytheisms tend to have a void or chaos as the point of origin.

also a note on spawn at any incarnation he can feed off sins and use them against them and alucard is just laden with sin

Alucard acts according to his nature as a monster. He does not sin.

he sinned alot as Vlad Tepes and he still carries those sins even as a monster

Pre-schrodinger you could prably use the sins of those he's consumed against him

Wouldn't that make the souls retreat from their own identities, and serve Alucard more completely, like the mercenary did Seras? That would be an ungodly powerup for Alucard.

No, not really.

Max level Spawn rapes Max level Aluard, but they're probably do some sort of Cloud vs Link bullshit where they pit low level Spawn against high level Alucard.

The guys that do Deathbattle are big Weeaboo casuals that begrudgingly give wins to western cape characters and think Goku is a better character than Superman. My money is on them giving the win to Alucard.

Dear god I hate it that in recent episodes they're trying to be funny and have jokes. They need to hire a real writer. They're about as funny as Nostalgia Critic.

Joker vs Needles made sense because they used Snyder Joker who is a mary sue villain that outwits Batman and kills an entire police station with his bare hands.

Bowser vs Ganon makes sense, but I can see arguments working for Bowser because he's basically a cartoon character.

MC vs Doomguy was absolute bullshit. Other bullshit fights include Link vs Cloud, Wonder Woman vs Rogue, and the most bullshit fight of all Toph vs Gaara.

But most of the time death battle does get it right. They gave the win to Superman twice, but I'm positive they're going to have a third (isn't that sad) mach now so that poor Goku can finally win.

Boomstick's entire character feels like a holdout from those 'hilarious' hyperexaggerated 'manly' characters from the early 2000s.

Seras and Bernadotte are more in tune with one another because of love or some bullshit like that. Seras didn't just slaughter him out of hunger but did it precisely to keep his soul and memories alive.
>Bowser vs Ganon makes sense, but I can see arguments working for Bowser because he's basically a cartoon character.
Even if you ignore his highest level feats because they're too 'cartoony' or from a different but still canon series (which they shouldn't since they've used the most bullshit, cherry picked, 1 panel explanations for some comic characters) every feat of Bowser sans speed far outclasses Ganon and in regards to speed they're about the same. Bowser is stronger, tougher, has more gear, has more experience than most incarnations of Ganon, has more magical strength and is generally more radicool. The only thing Ganon has going for him is a No True Limits fallacy with "muh mastersword" which if that shit holds true they have to go back over themselves since plenty of other videos ignored that kind of shit like Guts v Nightmare.

And if you do account for feats from every canonical source then Bowser is more than capable of resisting the strength of a black hole in Mario Party, absolutely putting him above Ganon.

I dunno. Wonder Woman vs. Rogue wasn't that far off. Any skin touching (which is v. likely given the battle swimsuit) and Diana's chipping off her own strength and endurance while Rogue gets stronger, faster, and more skilled with every touch. Meanwhile, Rogue started off roughly as tough, half as strong, and slightly slower, but again. Every skin-to-skin touch upped her game.

It'd be worse now that Rogue has Simon's abilities. Now she's as strong as Wonder Woman, even tougher, has an outright healing factor, and, if she's on the same scale as Simon and Nefaria, she's immortal. Outright destroying her body won't do shit because she can pull the same trick Atlas and Wonder Man did and pull her body together at a later point. Still slower, though.

Boomstick's entire character is cringe.And the other guy isn't much better.

Can they hire people that actually know the characters to talk about them, their history, and their coolest moments? I'd like to listen to that a lot more than this rooster teeth level "humor".

I know they have a "research" team that reads stuff for them (because again, they're hyper-casuals) but that amounts to getting someone to read wikipedia and comicvine for you. It's pathetic, and you only end up with meme versions of the characters.

It's why Deathbattle thinks Goku is a better and more human character than Superman in spite of Superman's decades of history and good stories and Goku being a fight and food crazy lunkhead. They read summaries of characters without actually reading characters. It's a sadness that could only happen in a modern world of bite size information and listicles.

So, the God in Spawn isn't the real God that people worship. Doesn't that just make Spawn feats less impressive because the thing that he beats wasn't all that omnipotent.

odbfb.blogspot.com/2016/04/death-battle-predictions-bowser-vs.html
The research team is actually pretty decent for being a bunch of unpaid, no life nerds (probably why they're so good). The show's producers just ignore them at points.
No, it is 'the' God that everybody on Earth worships, there is just somebody higher up on the foodchain.

Wonder Rogue would win, but vanilla 90's Rogue gets her head punched into orbit.

You take Wonder Woman's feats from something like the Morrison JLA and it doesn't matter if Rogue can touch her. From the bell she's getting hit hard enough to kill her. If she actually survives and starts to drain power the lasso comes out, because Wonder Woman is a tactical fighter unless you use a version that fights like an idiot like the Justice League Doomed one.

I really want this Death Battle youtube internet culture to just end.

>precisely to keep his soul and memories alive
i would love to know what happens to the dead in the universe of hellsing.
does hell and heaven exist

Nah, no one's higher that The God. The one who created everything. Now I know that Alucard will win this because the God that Spawn's earth worship isn't the real God.

No.

Yeah, but it's usually thrown in there so fanboys can autistically say "but mah chracter beet GAWD".

Agreed on the Goku vs. Superman humanity thing. Goku's got his good moments, but he's still the guy that's totally cool with sending a five year old into battle against planet-destroying monsters.

In most of the Superman runs from the 70s onwards, Superman's much less a vehicle for the powers to be used and more the man the powers are extended from. He's especially human in the 90s, when he runs into problems that his powers can't fix and he has to just learn to deal with, such as finding out that Perry has cancer and is grooming him to be his replacement, the Daily Planet's growing financial troubles that forces them to start cutting off pay, dealing with co-workers and their personal problems, etc.

I dunno. Even vanilla 90s Rogue was pretty tough. She could take shots from Gladiator, Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Thor, and Colossus without instantly dropping.

Alucard could only be beat by humans that fight as humans though.
>Sup Forums character vs Sup Forums character discussion on Sup Forums
>not biased
>not uninformed
>not shitposting

>Nah, no one's higher that The God. The one who created everything. Now I know that Alucard will win this because the God that Spawn's earth worship isn't the real God.
Even if the statement were true, which its not, the conclusion that follows is still stupid and non-sequitur. The God that Spawn faced was still capable of removing humanity with a thought. Just because there is a bigger fish than him does not mean that Spawn is suddenly weaker than a gay vampire that's just really tough.

At the top of his power scale Spawn is effectively a major god / rival for actual big-G God.

Heaven and hell exist in the Hellsing universe, yes. Anderson became OP by using a piece of the True Cross after all.

Because that Gay vampire is Omnipresent. Unless Spawn can suddenly remove people who are omnipresent because he beats some idiotic non-omni God that the humans in his universe worship, Alucard will win or at least tie because you know you can't beat Omnipresent and maybe Alucard doesn't have anything to actually hurt Spawn.

Gohan was 11 vs Cell. Goku was 12 when he started his own adventures.
That Rogue had Ms Marvel's powers. Could she take Wondy?

No, but go watch the HBO animated series, it's great.

I never got what he meant by that.

Anderson certain didn't fight like a regular human, and he was sure he could kill him before he used the nail.

But there's also the speed factor to consider. Wonder Woman is fast enough to react to multiple machine guns and keep up with Speed Force users and Superman.

So Rogue has to deal with one of the greatest hand to hand combatants of the DC universe who is faster than her. And if they give her that magic atom cleaving sword she always uses in Nu 52 Rogue is proper fucked.

It's discussing original animation on the subject by this indie production team. Suck it.

>the God in Spawn isn't the real God that people worship.
Bit of a contradiction of thinking.

First of all I'll go over the existence of the ideas: demiurge, creator and deity.
What these three represent is the likelihood a creator entity does not necessarily have to rule over an existence it creates nor be the most powerful, a demiurge can rule over something it has not created but not even be the most powerful entity to claim hold just the one to bother doing so for whatever reasons, and deities in general that could be as or more powerful than either a creator or demiurge do not necessarily have to get involved with the activities of either.

As such what mortals choose to worship or label as gods, demons or any number of things is not a accurate or useful measure of anything by any margin outside of how it affected mortals and by its very nature the mortal sphere of awareness is limited.

>Alucard doesn't have anything to actually hurt Spawn.
He could suck his blood.

I was thinking more along the lines of Vegeta and Nappa, who were still, y'know. Planet busters.

And, yeah. Assuming Diana didn't choke her out with the Lasso, I think it's pretty safe to assume that Rogue could take at least 40% of the fights. More if she didn't wear the body stocking.
The speed is killer, yeah.

>Even if the statement were true, which its not
You have a word for a being stronger than the one that created all realities?

>Gohan was 11

Because that makes it so much better.

It reminds me of when Superman got pissed at the Wizard Shazam for turning Billy into Captain Marvel. They should have incorporate that into the fight somehow.

>Vegeta and Nappa
Goku didn't make that decision because he was dead. Piccolo did. He showed up and put an end to it as best he could while still saving the planet.

Isn't his blood some sort of toxic green ectoplasm stuff?

I'm not sure what would happen if Alucard tried to drink that. But whatever it is it isn't blood.

Are we going with Jason post-Part VI? Because if so, then the dude is virtually unkillable. Cap'd put up a good fight but I don't think he stands a chance given that it's a "death" battle. He'd basically lose by default.

>did it precisely to keep his soul and memories alive
No. She did it because she loved him AND he offered himself so that she could kill that German chick that would kill them both otherwise.

I cant say a know a super lot about spawn or hellsing but isnt spawn basically ghostrider whereas alucard is the original *teleports behind u, nuthin personnel* overpowered anime character?

Doesnt seem very fair.

>Alucard doesn't have anything to actually hurt Spawn.

Spawn isn't affected by the cross?

>Because that Gay vampire is Omnipresent. Unless Spawn can suddenly remove people who are omnipresent because he beats some idiotic non-omni God that the humans in his universe worship
Except, the God in spawn IS OMNIPRESENT. He/She is omniscient/omnipotent except for the fate of mankind and that is by His/Her own choice. To give mankind value by not knowing their development until it happens and giving them flaws.
Yes, its called being the mother of the being that created reality as we know it or M.O.M.

I assumed it would take X to even phase Cap. Jason is not a good fighter.