Out of placers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.T.A.L.K.E.R._(series)
youtu.be/0ev9wDHtxWE
valsalia.com/comic/prologue/11/
valsalia.com/comic/prologue/14/
valsalia.com/comic/out-of-placers/oops-27/
valsalia.com/comic/out-of-placers/oops-23/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ix-nay on the arpstone-way

Fuck's sake, I've been checking the site for an update once every few hours for the past three days and I STILL hear about from Sup Forums first.
Also maybe we should've waited until morning.

so we get the crossdessing faggot on the party now ? neat.

So it looks like Narklet and Vislet are not on the same page re: Artifacts.

Those names... Narklet = Nark Yinglet, Vislet = Visionary Yinglet? Narklet was sent to spy on Vislet after all... is that the joke, ValSalia?

I think Lopin could be a trap.

FANCY LAD NOT TERRIBLE LAD

>Lopin has been forced to join your party!
>You have been forced to accept!

You me both.

>Artifacts

FUCK. That makes so much sense. I thought the word was artificial as in artificial Yinglets.

Does this count as renting or buying.

So is this too early in the thread to ask if that one bit of art has been scanned yet?

What?

HMMMM

Looks like Shifty McYinglet might be a little more aware of Kass's situation than the rest of the Patriarchs.

Neither he nor Vislet are very subtle, though.

That bit of rule 34 that people were saying looked like it had been done by... ButtercupSaiyan, I think it was? All we had of it was a photograph.

So a female, dressed as a male groomed to look intentionally feminine? Is that like an inverse-reverse-trap or something?

Lopin doesn't have the female tail tuff. He is male.

Could be masked with a pair of scissors and possibly some dye.

It's been asked about at least once in each thread of the two previous comic pages. user was going to look for a proper scanner for the sketch, so I'm gonna say maybe we'll see it SOON™.

also Sup Forums y u think spoiler links is spam

>tfw no yinglet gf

we talkin gf or >gf

The difference is irrelevant

same here

You know, YOU can be the yinglet gf. Fancy lad is gonna reveal a thing or two about that soon enough.

Food for thought

>yinglets only live to be 20-30
How old is Kass? Did his age translate directly, or does he have another decade or so before his heart gives out?

>Even Vizlet know's he's a fancy lad
>disgruntled wink in panel 9
This is why I keep reading.

>Chochi telling Val to get to work
I like his art and all, but he has no room to fucking talk. People have been waiting for updates on Beatriz and others for months and years.

>Chochi telling Val to get to work
where did you see this?

On Chochi's DA profile. Pic related.

Oh come on, you're not taking that seriously are you?

Chochi is just smacking Val on the behind playfully.

>Kassin: can be shortened into a more feminine Kass, convenient if the character were to switch genders for some reason

>Lopin: French for "Patch". Has he "patched" a hole in his species evolutionary chain by introducing Kass and his/her human DNA?

Get out of here STALKER

What are these things and why do I want to fuck them?

?

A sign of autism is not understanding social cues.

Yes, but he's still saying that while being so far behind people have dropped out of his Patreon. I like his artwork, and could give less than a shit since I'm not paying for anything, but that probably wasn't the smartest thing for Chochi to say.

A memetic spoken line from a game about hunting weird artifacts in the area around Chernobyl.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.T.A.L.K.E.R._(series)

Or maybe, and check this out, he understands what it is like to not deliver, to not work on a project and to have those who follow leave. Maybe he knows from experience, and doesn't want it to affect val like it did him.

Yeah I got where it was from, just dont know what it had to do with my comment, silly billy.

Or maybe it was an off handed joking comment jesus fucking christ.

Really? How much?

I have interest in this as I have been keeping track of various webcomic artists patreons over time for purely autistic retard reasons, but Chochi was not on the list.

Dont know why the comment got cut up like that. Change the last line to the first quote. Weird.

>Yeah I got where it was from, just dont know what it had to do with my comment, silly billy.
>Or maybe it was an off handed joking comment jesus fucking christ.

Sorry. I think it was just a reference to the word "Artifacts" in your post and mine, so yeah, obviously just a joke.

Oh, right, only the silly billy part was directed at me. Sorry again.

> W I N K

Its alright, love. I should have just deleted and re entered the comment. Dont worry, nonny. I love you still

He will be the party fucktoy.
>Wait! Not the human, it will never fit!

Loopin's happy trail goes that far? Look at that fuzzy tail

>tfw when you'll never be a qt ratbird grill with a fancy lad of your very own
Kass you lucky son of a scav

it is posted on FA and DA before the site.

>panel 4

youtu.be/0ev9wDHtxWE

>The car was a steal.......... wink

it's actually "patch " as in "patch of earth"

this whole page confuses me

I honestly wouldn't mind if the rest of the comic was just yinglets doing yinglet things

What sort of things would you have them get up to, user?

I'd like to see the Yinglet equivalent of a boxing match... thirty-second bouts of smekking (no notfun biting allowed on pain of pain).

*smecking

For you, or anyone else is isn't sure whats happening

So earlier, our fancy lad Lopin the wounded one sold Kass the red clothed one an 'artifact' [1] that transformed him from a human male to a greater yinglet female, to his great distress. [2]

Also earlier Vislet the one with glasses mentioned to Kass that she believes Narklet the one in the first panel in OP's picture was sent to keep an eye on her because she was trying to progress her enclave through dealing with humans [3]

Here, in this page, we see Narklet say Lopin knows he must report any found artifacts. This tells us Yinglets in general know OF artifacts, but not what they do. They probably just assume them to be trinkets

Since Narklet obviously knows shit others do not it's fairly safe to assume he knows what happened to Kass, and he knows Kass's false backstory [4] is a load of shit.

Vislet has no idea what an artifact does, but she sees Narklet attempting to hide all of this by taking Lopin. So she butts in and has Lopin put in the safest place she can think of - with Kass at House Ivenmoth, away from the enclave.

So now Kass has his very own fancy lad.

Also to note: Narklet is the patriarch of scavenging, which means he is in the best possible place to find out when an artifact is discovered.

[1] valsalia.com/comic/prologue/11/

[2] valsalia.com/comic/prologue/14/

[3] valsalia.com/comic/out-of-placers/oops-27/

[4] valsalia.com/comic/out-of-placers/oops-23/

Who are you? I mean this in not a bad way. Just curious.

Just some cancerous tripfag

Yeah well, leave my race of Kobolds out of this. We have a bad enough rap as is.

>Vislet ... sees Narklet attempting to hide all of this by taking Lopin. So she butts in and has Lopin put ... with Kass at House Ivenmoth
That's the detail I was looking for.

Now you know the exact location of female yinglet genitals.

uh, no shit? Where else would they be?

when was this posted.

They mate like the coneheads.

Its a non-canon sidestory, look at the extras tab on the website

You again...

Now I am user

Now you'll never know if it's me or not, and this will haunt you til your dying day

>Now you know the exact location of female yinglet genitals.

Am I? That isn't really specific

>and this will haunt you til your dying day

Not rly. I was hoping we could RP as 2 silly Kobolds looking for treasure one day, but if you want to leave thats okay ;_;

NOTE: Why the hell am I messing quotes up so much?

I so wanted to post this in the last thread when the Cutebolds appeared...

whoa whoa whoa, spoiler that stuff user
This is a good pg13 Christian board

-->

What is the creature on the left?

an old style kobold

Last shitty art what I could post ON (counting what I posted in the last thread). Cheers.

Thats the "Pilot" whom is a Kalakian (Maned Wolf) whom crashed on the same planet as where OoP plays. Xcept its in the desert, and in my iteration, the whole planet is an experiment site of a protoculture what gone extinct ages ago, but that does not stop their drones and machines to stop doing their job.

pls come back my Kobold brother.

Wrong pic -.-

I love how tired Kass is of this bullshit.

Seferien should make more Kobolds.

>Seferien should make more Kobolds.

I wish ECMajor made more quite frankly.

Everyone should make more Kobolds.

Is Valsalia gonna show up again?

I noticed Val about the thread :)

ValSalia...

ValSalia...

ValSalia...

What would you even talk to him about here? You can always leave a comment for him on his website or something.

People just want to bask in his humble glory

Weird. Ive seen communities who did this before. It never ends well.

There are some great thinkers here too, and those ppl whom took time and made a panel by panel "observations" of OoP, golden.

They just love attention.

like this piece of shit

Well, thats the nice thing about Sup Forums.

The sycophants will never have so much weight as to drive off the people with legitimate criticisms.

It's all up to the artist to avoid being blinded and to look at both sides.

Thanks for the (You), man
I fucking LOVE attention
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Why didn't you respond to me?

How do you know that Valsalia is a male?

Are we really going to have this conversation?

Because his tail doesn't have a big poofy bit on the end, duh

nice
verrrrrry nice

Someone found his Youtube channel.
How the fuck did they manage that anyway?

...Are we SURE it's not canon?

Well the thread got weird so Im out.

Val, if you do come here, good job and keep up the good work.