Your cunt

your cunt
do immigrants fight each other in your cunt?

denmark
yes it's funny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxD7KM7rt6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gtL2lt7CZJ8
jyllands-posten.dk/international/europa/ECE10147519/stor-demonstration-efter-gruppevoldtaegter-i-malmoe/
youtube.com/watch?v=woGJLGz_GUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish I could find it this asian woman starts abusing a muslim in a hijab in australia and calling her all sorts of shit.

it's the only reason we're still in majority

Flag
No, they attack couples eating pizza
youtube.com/watch?v=KxD7KM7rt6Y

>immigrants fight each other
For what? Noble cause?

Yes
Here a very funny one :
youtube.com/watch?v=gtL2lt7CZJ8

The bearded islamist guys confuse the black policeman for a refugee and start assaulting him like "you fucking hobo clandestine"

Literally for which group can sell drugs on which streets

Yeah in Auckland the polynesians terrorize the chinks and pajeets with no repercussions it's pretty funny since if they tried to do that shit in a white neighbourhood they'd be in jail by tea time

finland
yes it's not funny

Lmao you are joking

Brazil
I've never seen any immigrants besides a poor chinese dude (he's pretty cool), but if I lived in São Paulo I'm sure I'd see a shit ton of them fighting

not always. lots of kurds/turks and muslims/greenlanders fight each others over nothing

>which group can sell drugs on which streets
oh denmark, so sweet and innocent still

No. We are very friendly with each other.

That gang war we just had in the capital, that actually got people killed? That was all about drugs

Ironically Skane is Danish clay anyway so it all equals out

>be mamadou n'golo-n'golo the proud frenchman
>join the police forces so that you can defend your beloved country from criminals
>be patrolling in civilian clothes

>all of a sudden abdul and mohamed the terrorists jump on you and tell you to go back to your country
what would you do Sup Forums ?

the BULLS from various superior black and muslim races fight over German girls and I am glad that I as a native cuck could never compete with them

I hope we turn into Brazil soon

i'm talking just in general. the gang war had more to do with rival gang than peoples

I saw that too. I think she's flip.
I've noticed that ethnics don't even bother calling the police if they get harassed. It's dumb desu.

The most funny thing about Sweden last year, was that you had a demonstration against gangrapes
jyllands-posten.dk/international/europa/ECE10147519/stor-demonstration-efter-gruppevoldtaegter-i-malmoe/

because if they get asked for ID the police will realize they're illegals

Fucksake if you must post video's in your gibberish can you at least timestamp the event

Sure thing muhammed

thanks for calling me th name of the bull race, but I am a mere cuck. you can ask any brazilian on this board, that the German race ahtes itself and deserves to die. Please make it painful and degrading, dear bulls!!!!

they are free to try to take it back whenever they like

it's from 10:00 onwards
special mention around 13 minutes when they tell him "by allah you're not even french" i keked

mm hmm

Still Proud of fucking Scandianvia I see

I want a picture of the Swedish apu whipping the finnish one but with Denmark and iceland

No subtitles sorry

Sounds fun though. Have you seen La loi du marché) (2016)?

Yeah that makes more sense.

>herro porice my fast food shop that irregarry emproys twenty irregal immigrants under the tabre has been robbed prease herp us!

>Still Proud of fucking Scandianvia I see
???

>La loi du marché
no i haven't
just saw the trailer and it looks like another french intimist social drama aka soporific shit that got funded by our taxes and that 5 people saw in the whole country
is there any reason this one is better than others and i should see it ?

Kalmar would have worked out in the long run

Eh its pretty grim. Made Franch look like a fucking shithole actually. Dude works all his life, gets fucked, employment agency is like fucking with him. He's doing interviews on skype although he's like 60. Everyones out to do him. Works as a security guard and its like grim corporation shit

Son's retarded and he loves him and bathes him and shit

All in all pretty depressing

It's literally the Dane's fault it didn't work out and after that they had to be destroyed

Eh the Danes are pretty much the bad guys of history but still doesn't mean it wouldn't have all come good.

Considering that Scandinavia has a population of about 20 million you've always hit well above your weight

That being said Paradox is a fucking blight on humanity. I've done nothing to deserve this other than get sucked into buying your shitty game a while ago now I'm like $400 out of pocket. Got Stellaris for free man. Legit don't even want to start although Utopia basically fixes the game. Should have been a fucking patch not a expansion man

shh don't spoil anything I'm only 500 hours into eu4

I'm about 50 hours into cossacks and still can't make it work for meme runs like Knights. But then if you turn off an expansion to grab memes you didn't really get them I guess

oh yeah france can be a shithole, i can tell you when i saw the trailer i thought it was a pretty good depiction of life of the less fortunate around the country, reminds me of my family in law in brittany, life is fucking dark in this country sometimes

if you like that type of stuff i can only recommend Seul contre tous (1998) imo it's a good depiction of the dark and depressing side of france
youtube.com/watch?v=woGJLGz_GUM

hey i drew that. AMA

Nah I don't like it. Banliue 13 was pretty good though. Shame Luc Besson fucked up Valeryain because it could have been pretty good but was kinda weak.

Just import more Koreans. Snowpeircer was really good even though the ending was meaningless

Do you know the apu of The Swedish whipping the Finn? Can you make me one of Denmark whipping Iceland because there's an Elf who gets super triggered about Denmark constantly

i probably can but i really just drew the flags and cum. it was a template

Don't be lazy. The picture just needs editing

And yeah I was in the thread actually

the religion of peace prevents them from being so barbaric and everyone who says otherwise is a nazi

disgusting. maghrebi genocide when?

malaysia
yeah, almost always. pretty good entertainment for us since theres nothing to do here.

yes, Kurds vs Turks

We have this too only in smaller scale among other new things.