The based Bavarian man who insulted the Iranian spree killer is getting prosecuted for insulting him now

The based Bavarian man who insulted the Iranian spree killer is getting prosecuted for insulting him now.

welt.de/vermischtes/article157477536/Anwohner-nach-Balkon-Wutrede-angezeigt.html?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaFvf4_8TVk
youtube.com/watch?v=1MeLsrALsvw
youtube.com/watch?v=T5DZ63k2w2k
spiegel.de/international/the-germanic-stare-down-watcha-lookin-at-granny-a-418068.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dafuq is going wrong?
Everyone i know loves him!

not agreeing with someone is actually worse than killing 10 people

>Sweden

I thought we had reached the extremes of cuckening and it just gets worse and worse;

He made the terrorists feel very unwelcome. I hope he will be stoned to death.

Haven't you heard what Malala said?

For every homicidal muslim terrorist you insult, 100 everyday peace loving muslims become homicidal terrorists.

Words have consequences.

Good.
He hurt the teenager's feelings.

>can't wake up

Yeah whatever. Even if there's a fine there will be loads of people paying for him.

AHAHAHAHA

wow just look at him hes OLD HE IS OLD OLD OLD. He needs to stay irrelevant, hurry up pay taxes and die.

everyone can report anyone, "you are loud i will call police" etc., as long as nothing comes of it it's not an issue

here is the video of the muzzies interrupting the munich memorial with chants of 'Allahu Akbar'

youtube.com/watch?v=NaFvf4_8TVk

>You can't even insults dunecoon terrorists while they're in the act

Whenever I think of Denmark as a shit-tier meme country, I can always look south of the borders and feel a bit better.

>prosecuted for "insulting the dead"
>hate speech
>throwing beer bottle
what has happened to the german/french?

is that real? this isn't like a cops showing up to check on a noise complaint, but someone can just say something about you and the prosecutor will go ahead with a preliminary?

Everyday I just come to pol to fill myself with rage. It's usually needs some ten minutes to do so.

liberals and leftwanker happend

>being arrested for mean comments
Who makes these stupid laws in Krautistan?

stop

We live in a real fucked up society.

Germs were always like that. At least now german women don't have to register their menses monthly at the police like they did in 18 century.

Germany, please stop. The joke isn't funny anymore. Sincerely, the rest of the world.

germany's reached cuck levels that shouldn't be possible

>Die Anzeige müsste somit als "Beleidigung zum Nachteil eines Toten" bewertet werden
>"Beleidigung zum Nachteil eines Toten"

you fucking wot m8

im legit scared guys. a clinton presidency would bring terrorists, and this sick culture which apologizes for everything they do and wont let you speak against it here... to fucking america

CIVIL WAR NOW GOD DAMMIT. WE NEED THE DAY OF THE ROPE. PURGE EVERYTHING GOD DAMMIT.

Is there an english link?

I'm just going to start denying my German heritage. Disgusting country. I am English now.

I hope you have anglo teeth tomorrow traitor.

Germany you're fucking hilarious

Merkel and crew love all this, takes news away from the imminent Deutsche bank collapse. The German people and the rest of the EU are being played as suckers.

Ich vorhersage, dass Deutschland wird vor sehr lange sterben.

Willkommen in dem Land, welches die Verletzung "religiöser Gefühle" und die Beleidigung von Toten unter Strafe stellt.

>German man who succcessfully stalled terrorist sandnigger muslim twith insults until police arrives and potentionally saving lives with that to be arrested for """""insulting"""" terrorist sandnigger muslim right after murdering half a dozen people

>German father who face slaps adult mulsim sandnigger "boy" trying to rape his 13 year old daughter and then insulting the intervening father and potentially preventing a rape of another girl by teaching the failed child rapist of consquences, to be arrested for """"assaulting""" failed child rapist

>Muslims attack police trying to arrest violent rapefugee in rapefugee center get away without any arrest

>Muslim sandniggers beat up people on the street, charges dropped because just confused

>Muslim sandniggers mollest woman in swimming pools, charges dropped because just confused

>Muslim burn down rapefugee home, charges dropped because just confused

>Muslim sandniggers cherring the murder of Germans by muslim terrorist on protected by police against angry mourning people when muslims interrupt mourning

>i-its the Germans goyim, there is no systematic pressure by the (((ruling class))) from top down to opress Germans, hehe Germany should just die, Germany caused WW1 and WW2 and now this remember the 8 trillion!

I don't believe this. I can't, :(

you could add 100 greentexts from sweden.

before it made me angry with vengeance.

now I only feel cold and wish the worst upon those europeans who are actually okay with this.

YOU
CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

i just don't get it, he wasn't even being racist, he was just calling that idiot for what it is, a shithead cunt

i hope having balls doesn't become illegal there, was he supposed to drop on the floor and start crying? he did what he had too, the kind of guy you would share booze with

Germans should just make 2million "reports" everyday, just for fucking things up even more.

Why you live there, germans? If you need good salary you can go to US of A or east Asia. If you not you can sell your fucking tiny apartments and live a rest of your life in eastern europe doing nothing. Why are you stay in Germany? For what reason?

>Checks flag
>Not Aussie shitposting

It's real. What has happened to the world?

This

The guy apparently also tried to hit the shooter with a beer bottle.
Can somebody start a petition to replace Merkel with him?

Fuck off EU brainwashed cuck. It's their homeland.

Theres no salvation for Germany now, time to nuke your own country guys.

i knew this would happen

>distract rampaging shooter
>by throwing some insults and beer bottles
>get sued for thoughtcrimes

>0.2 grams of hillary's dried up crotch lint have been deposited into your mouth

This is why you don't give away your guns you stupid fucking Kraus. Have you lost all sense of being men? This is disgusting.

Organize your men talk to the men in your community. Show them these things enough is enough man. Your country will burn either way what's left of your men should do the burning.

>It is being investigated who pressed charges
100% a ((( ))) or a lefty cunt
>The charge is being handled as "Insult to the disadvantage of a dead"
So literally nothing is gonna happen

still fucking ridiculous
>insult a musilm terrorist
>charges pressed by insane lefties
>muslim rapes woman
>it's n...not rape, racist
>physically defend yourself against muslim assailants
>get charged with battery

GOTTA LOVE EUROPE

Why don't you want to fight back?

I'd fight for your country against itself

We have militia here in the states we are already discussing the best course of action if election fraud happens.

i hate how cucked germany is

So glad I'm not German

he should get prosecuted. he called him Scheisskanacke!!!

It's like the authorities are trying to provoke a civil war. All those cases you mention are absurd.

guess those peace loving muslims aren't so peaceful after all

but user... they already do that

have you never heard about elderly german woman sitting at the window all day, looking at people? Or that one elderly german guy that always sits on the tram and observes everyone and makes weird notations on his little bloc

By the way, on a games forum I just came across a tone-policing German who was still pushing the narrative that Ali Sonboly was a white German nationalist called David who idolized Breivik.

Germany is finished.

What a shit country.

get the fuck out, is this real?

holy hell. fucking 4th reich over there.

Meanwile in germany youtube.com/watch?v=1MeLsrALsvw

>calling an allahuakbar a wanker is a criminal offense in (((Germany.)))

when a german says it, I never know if it is good or bad.

>Germany
>Protected speech
wolololo

Fuck, we're doomed. Caught in between Germany and Sweden.

Lads, has Germany just overtaken Sweden levels of cuckdom?

>2016
>not wise to msm hoaxes

youtube.com/watch?v=T5DZ63k2w2k

Also, whats with the Raven, and the weird hand gesture he is making?

i've got german heritage also, naturally perfect straight teeth... i dunno if i could pass for an anglo.

what is the best way to pretend you are anglo descendant?

>i've got german heritage also

>what is the best way to pretend you are anglo descendant?

It's not something you can fake, old chap. You've either got it, or you haven't.

Please nuke EU right now

Whatever happened with the machete attack a little while ago? I made this prediction, has it come true yet?

This is why ahmeds are raping your women like crazy

Wasn't Nigel's grandfather or something German?

Germany, are you OK?

You could look north to feel better too

No one's perfect.

Same

This world has gone insane

only a coward would leave their homeland when confronted by muslims and liberals.

>murderous fag says he has to shoot everybody because he's been bullied for years
>old guy bullies him
pottery

if he gets sentenced, im going to be very angry but im absolutely and definitely not going to kill anyone

What did he say?

You should shoot up the court that sentences him

>but im absolutely and definitely not going to kill anyone

Tell me more.

The women have a right to vote - make of that what you will.

>>It is being investigated who pressed charges
Wait, we don't even know who is pressing these charges?

spiegel.de/international/the-germanic-stare-down-watcha-lookin-at-granny-a-418068.html

>name, face and certain guilt of the accused splattered all over the media
>name and face of the accuser unknown
Hmmm...never seen that happen before...

Totalitarianism really messed with the Germans.

So progressiv und wegweisend.

Google translation of the die welt article:

During the rampage in Munich there were many witnesses - including the excavator operator Thomas Salbey. The 57-year-old saw the perpetrators on the parking deck of the balcony, tried even with a thrown beer bottle stop the shooter.

After the murder Salbey gave some journalists willingly interviews, some his statements were documented with video recordings. He took the gunman with insults, so he was now displayed for defamation, reports the Munich newspaper "tz" on their online portal.

Prosecutor confirmed display

The display has been confirmed by Florian Weinzierl, the spokesman for the Munich I Public Prosecutor. It will, however, still determined, by whom the advertisement had been reimbursed. Since the expletives were fired only after the fact, they had no influence on the Tatverlauf explains Weinzierl.

The indicator should thus be regarded as "an insult to the detriment of the Dead". A judicial workup could therefore be concluded quickly.

yes and it always works
its fucking horrible how people I've known to be decent people all off a sudden are getting caught up in this "Heil Merkel Führer" and "Tolerance is the direction" non-sense

It would be just too hard for them to just think that their leaders are bullshitting them

It has always been like that with these people, they don't understand the concept that it is possible for people that have different opinions on political matters to live peacefully side by side like in England or in America (mostly)

it pushes them out of the comfort zone whenever they hear a rapefugee incident, they are not angry that the rapefugee was a little rapefugee, they are angry that something gets in their way of living so they rather shout about people pointing out the filth

captcha Jean Paul Sartre