Arousal is the ultimate form of consent

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

"Rape" is a social construct and a shit-test to keep beta male seed away. There is no such thing as "rape" in nature. The fact that rape is the most popular fantasy among women is just another piece of evidence that "consent" is bullshit. The dating game, marriage, women loyalty to the tribe, all of it is bullshit. Women are meant to be dominated and seeded by Superior Men. This is the cold hard and dark truth of life.
Imagine a German girl getting raped by a Syrian. Normally we just see the word "rape", and start screaming feels and shit. But what really happens? She becomes aroused. She starts moaning. She bends over and submits to the rapist. She orgasms and that sends pleasurable signals to her fucking brain.

Yeah. "Sexual assault" "crime". Give me a break.

This is the real Redpill. How many of you are man enough to swallow it?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox8.com/2015/07/08/killer-love-why-people-fall-in-love-with-murderers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And that's why you'll die a virgin.

Not after I pay a visit to your mothers

rollin for dix

So you're saying we should just go rape women then.

The RedPill just exposes truths about society. What You choose to do with them is your choice as a man.

>She becomes aroused. She starts moaning. She bends over and submits to the rapist. She orgasms and that sends pleasurable signals to her fucking brain.
nope, thats not what happens. no moaning, no pleasure

it's deeply traumatizing and the fact that her body "contradicts" her pain by having an orgasm makes the whole thing even more fucked up and very difficult to deal with for the victim, because of shame

this arousal thing is true for child rape as well, btw. did you know 5 year old gang rape victims can have orgasms during their ordeal?
clearly that means gang raping 5 year old girls is ah-okey :^)

Ask any woman what she thinks of sex offenders.

Women are literally pro death penalty/life in prison when it comes to sex offenders.

>it's deeply traumatizing and the fact that her body "contradicts" her pain by having an orgasm makes the whole thing even more fucked up and very difficult to deal with for the victim, because of shame
>there is no pleasure

How autistic are you?

>die Kinder haben Orgasm während eine Gewaltigung auch
Hast du Quellen für das?

>women knowing what they want

Yeah and while I do that, go look up how many women masturbate to their rape after it happens.

Why do women always say "my rapist" and "my sex offender"? Why use the possessive? The connection created by dominance and aggressive sex is natural and permanent. Biologically it is more meaningful than any marriage or other arbitrary social contract. Go choke on more African sperm, Sven.

You're a dumbass. The orgasm happens against the victim's will.

Just like being tickled. It's not because you're laughing that you want me to continue.

You're such a fucking twat.

lets see

Lolwut

No you idiot.

They don't say 'my' rapist because they feel attached, it's really just because he is the one who predated.

Like victims say 'My bullies' because they're the ones who did it.

It's phrasing, it's grammar, you have no reading comprehension.

>HAVING AN ORGASM IS LIKE BEING TICKLED

CANADA YES

>it's deeply traumatizing and the fact that her body "contradicts" her pain by having an orgasm makes the whole thing even more fucked up and very difficult to deal with for the victim, because of shame
They are taught that being raped is bad so their cunt brains makes them feel this but in a society where rape is ok they would see it as an everyday thing.

>victims say "my bullies" because they're the one who did it

Or because Stockholm Syndrome.

You're a fucking mong

Literally this x10000

>women say the truth
Thats funny Sven no wonder your women want arabs your a castrated fuck who doesnt even know how to read girls.

Women enjoy being overpowered by a guy they find attractive. Do you really think they want to be forcefucked by some sweaty, hairy Habib?

- Attacking them an instead of the argument, typical reaction of someone losing a debate.

..........you fucking idiot. If you were bullied by someone who the FUCK else would you phrase it but by saying 'my bullies did this to me'

You have your brain so far up your ass it feels hopeless to continue interacting with you. Don't reply to me anymore.

whatever u say elliot rodger, why dont u just go out and rape someone - see what happens alphadog

this is retarded

..roll

>girl detected

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Seeing as how that sweaty hairy habib is more dominant than you and likely combat trained in Syria, yes.

I meant
- attacking the man instead of the argument.

Stupid spacebar.

>girl gets you drunk
>ties you up
>rubs your shorts until you get a boner
>HAH arousal
>then proceeds to ride your cock, getting herself pregnant and you are forced to pay child support

Holy shit why are Sup Forumstards so dumb?

OP is a faggot.

>throws the ad hominem card
>"you fucking idiot"
Can't make this shit up

social justice 5th column

Well, now you've just told me what you find attractive in a man, but not everyone feels the same. Queer

This is bullshit. I was shamefully part of a gang rape once. Girl just shut down, like a catatonic doll. Was unnerving and a real turnoff. She was not aroused.

Again you make the mistake of caring what a woman wants thats why they want arabs because arabs dont give a shit about them arabs treat them like garbage ARABS TREAT THEM LIKE HOW THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TREATED.
Most women in rural african countries treat rape as more an annoyance than a life shattering scenario so its really the culture thats cause the rape stigma.

Retarded

IQ of 80 detected

You're just another retard who evades arguments and debates by using the 'You're a canadian and I Don't like your flag, I think it's stupid, therefore I don't need to debate you because my flag makes me more intelligent than you by default.'

You're like a type of stupid I hope becomes extinct.

kekarot

If women like rape so much, then why are they so willing to sentence their rapist to a life in prison? Youd think the girl would like to keep the person that gave her the best orgasm of her life close

>I was a shamefully part of a gang rape once

You sure about that? You so sure you want to put money on that?

fox8.com/2015/07/08/killer-love-why-people-fall-in-love-with-murderers/

This isn't an anime, Steven, so I'll explain things to you -

even if women orgasm during a rape, they don't 'submit'. In fact, a woman cumming during an experience like a rape can have serious mental ramifications - that shit can cause a mental and emotional dichotomy that mentally FUCKS you. It's why some rape victims have legitimate PTSD.

Since you seem to think that real life is an ahegao-rape-mindbreak doujin, I'll use a Manga as example.

Casca - she enjoyed getting raped by Griffith, but what happened to her? She got mentally fucked.

That's what'll happen if you cum from getting raped.

Lol no one wants Arabs . I don't know where you're getting this from.

Based Bahamas man

>girls get pussy maximum by force
>ameriburgers conditioned for verbal consent

Oh look here comes 1 million horny refuggeniggers

and here..we...gooo!

LETS DO THIS LADS

ayy

Moving goalposts
None of those girls were abused or treated badly by those men, they treated OTHER people badly.

OP is a mudslime or some faggot with a cuck fetish

'ad hominem'

You're that guy from R9K. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you're right but dont expect the numale/femshill haven of to do anything but be buttblasted

they can't stand the sight of male sexuality and god given authority over women so they get overly dramatic about every single thing to sway emotions in their favor

I see a lot of retarded shit on here but every once in a while I see retarded shit that comes (implicitly) from a Muslim like OP.

>Arousal is the ultimate form of consent

this is like saying an erection is a form of consent. nigger all you have to do is hold a vibrator up to a dick and its erect. its a totally unconscious reaction.

>mentally fucked
>establishing permanent connection to the man who dominated her
>this connection is more lasting and natural than any judeo-Christian supported "romance"

Thanks for proving my point autismo

Refugees welcome proves you wrong as European women do want Syrian men in their wombs lets be honest now women are not selfless anything they do is because their cunt wants it they want all these Syrians here to ride their dicks thats all.

I forgot to thank you for the flag in the tranny thread

What's stopping them from going to the refugee centers for conscented gangbangs then?

Enough with your cuckold delusions.

>it's natural so it's okay
You know what else is natural? Caving in your fucking skull with a rock. What's your address? It's natural so I mean, you should be okay with it.

Fucking edgy faggots are the worst kind of degeneracy.

HOLY SHIT…

Rabbit Magic

Muh dick

>Combat trained in Syria

>Fat coward running from war

Cuckolds are funny.

Godspeed Sandniggers

Trips

/thread

rip thread

hello dick

No pleasure
>has orgasm

Haters gunna hate

yeah I'm sure in the congo where somalians rape entire villages as a war tactic to destroy morale is just an annoyance to the women.

>What's stopping them from going to the refugee centers for conscented gangbangs then?
They already have sex with the refugees in the shelters sven.

Are you a nigger?

rollin anyway

rolling im not a fucking spam post automated 4chang bullshit

>t. totally not a degenerate

There is no african word for consent to begin wtih niggers treat rape as natural fucking not even a bad thing, when the woman opposes they are like HEY HEY WHAT AR YOU DOING?

i don't understand this yank insult, i'd be happy for some young lad to fuck my mother, least she can whinge at someone else then.

>yeah, gonna fuck ya mom
>thanks, tell her hi

good way to derail a shit thread desu

Let's see. Bahamas, Russia on team redpill.

USA, Canada, Sweden, Germany on team cuck. Regurgitating stupid shit they learned in women's studies.

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

She's got a longer connection with Guts, lad.

I know this is ironic meming, you'll say it isn't ironic because having strong opinions is cool, but I just wanna talk about Berserk

What do you mean by connection? You mean being afraid of all men and reverting to a 3 year old mentally?

Or is it the brand

because everyone got the brand, even Guts and the rest of the Hawks

Do mercenary companies need to be raped too?

>Calls him an edgy faggot
>Proceeds to be an even edgier faggot

Canada never lets me down.

>hides behind cinderblock wall in Syria
> fires AK over wall, never looking at what he's shooting at
>stays in same spot for 3 full magazines
>combat trained

k

Arabs are smaller, weaker and have lesser intelligence than whites, no one wants them.

>UK LETS ME FUCK HIS MOTHER
>SWEDEN CONTINUES TO DEFEND WOMEN

Jesus Christ. This is just hilarious.

Yourr women want them obviously or they wouldnt mass import them idiot.

>t. a rapist

you ignored my post you agreeable autist

If they are so weak and stupid, why are they literally inseminating Europe?

Our marines laugh at these shitskin "soldiers".

While I do agree that the (((sexual assault))) laws are ridiculous, physical arousal and consent are apples and oranges.

Yet your women continue to import and breed with them.

Found the nigger, everyone.

Does that mean an erection = consent?

Out of curiosity what is your:
And virgin status

Feel if you answer these it'll explain alot.

>implying I condone skullfucking someone with a rock and wasn't just making a point
How about you fucking clean up your shit country so we can have some fucking Olympics huetard
Like fuck me even Mexico is a better country

I am a bastard lad, as long as your white and near as hard as me you can have you wicked way.

No condom! Make some more whiteys while your at it and you better support them or i'll curb stomp you.

>edgy teenagers being edgy on Sup Forums

God damn it's summer today

if its not a bad thing why are entire villages raped in order to destroy the morale? fucking idiot.

>"Who hurt you"tier reasoning
West Europeans are truely castrated cucks as they even argue like women now.

Again Canada? Was your maple syrup sour today? (^: